Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (25973 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by KiNg0G: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare
They walk pass, I walked pass

My spirit select's people too much, making me come of to them as been prideful.
Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

I won't want my children to inherit this from me.

So what's yours?

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2022
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, theys about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other
Sometimes in life, we learn to be the BIGGER person.
Let's make Love, not war.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Cypress042(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Same here cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by KiNg0G: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113911892:

Sometimes in life, we learn to be the BIGGER person.
Let's make Love, not war.
I have 2 many love it's just character I won't want my children to inherit.
I love them to be opened more

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by MightyHand(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2022
They should Know, Obey and submit everything to the Supreme God as early as Possible.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:

I have 2 many love it's just character I won't want my children to inherit.
I love them to be opened more
Okay, that is understandable.
Good thread.

Ours is we don't have the ability/will to say no to people.
We bend ourselves backwards just to make people happy, sometimes to our detriment.
We don't know if this is a good or not so good trait to pray the children inherit.
So help us God!

B2K4LUV:
Omo so no be only me dey this table, just umagine I'm even an entrepreneur sometimes i offer services without profit its annoying. I even need help with strong heart.
That is exactly what we are saying.
Just that in all of that, God has a way of Blessing people like us you know.
Let's keep helping as much people as we can and leave the rest to Baba God.
God bless the works of your hands B2K!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2022
I am too shy in public embarassed
I dey hardly tell people my mind, I go stay dey look but my mind dey rap. grin
And I think too much. Jeez..... sad

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Richy4(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2022
smiley This thread is just a soul searching one that makes one revisits his or her character traits...

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed

I would really want my children to be more daring not too ruthless in their dealings with people but audacious.. I guess u know what I mean.. embarassed

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by CreepyBlackpool: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2022
My face.

I pray they don't inherit my face

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by KiNg0G: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:
smiley This thread is just a soul searching one that makes one revisits his or her character traits...

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed

I would really want my children to be more daring not too ruthless in their dealings with people but audacious.. I guess u know what I mean.. embarassed
Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing about selling house for 50naira

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Skinnythin: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2022
My poor mental energy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Rastaramsey(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2022
I no want make my pikin dey blow Colo grin grin
I don't want to make the mistakes I made... hence, they shouldn't belong in any confraternity....

It almost cost me my life....

They might not be lucky....

I don't want them to inherit my stubbornness and anger...
My anger no good at all...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by pyyxxaro: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

Your face rugged pass this one embarassed

Talk now oh , make we de worship you like JUJU cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by xtremeTall(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by ZaddyJ: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Overbeading( i;e longsuffering), patient and getting angry at who offends me without given a second chance .

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Acidosis(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

LMAO grin grin grin What happened to your face bro?

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by talk2hb1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don't pray they inherit my wife or Wives undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Ndidi2: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

funny you
Wetin happen for the face?

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by CreepyBlackpool: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Your face rugged pass this one embarassed

Talk now oh , make we de worship you like JUJU cry
E worse pass ���

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by CreepyBlackpool: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO grin grin grin What happened to your face bro?

Let's just say they'll have a really hard time finding anybody to date or marry if they inherit this face

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Acidosis(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:

Let's just say they'll have a really hard time finding anybody to date or marry if they inherit this face

It cant be that bad. Beauty is beyond the physical outlook.

14 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
If I ever have kids in the future, I wouldn't want them to be defiant like me.

1. Strong-will/Stubbornness (although I wouldn't want them to be dunces either).

2. Hard-heartedness. (I can make decisions without looking back). I mean, I can be VERY mean and vindictive if you hurt me or the one I love. I can take years to get back at you. I'm consciously working on this. Life is too short to harbour resentments and be vengeful.

3. Unfriendliness.

4. My liberal attitude. I am too liberal that I think I'll spoil my kids.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by CrownDthrone: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed. Na my husband character b dis ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Odunharry(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin joking too much

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by id4sho(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
shocked
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by VeryWickedMan: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
My broloshoism

I don't want girls cos I know wetin dem go dey do

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Dozie32(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Living in Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by ecolime(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Too much of selfless giving

That's my major weak point. I find it hard to resist the urge to help people even at my own expense.

I don dey learn to dey 'kala' now. Too many scammers, wolves and users out there cry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Being an introvert

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by PavillionEnergy: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
shocked

Banging Pussy.

Vaginarians have really suffered in my hands.
I have been hitting the coochie left, right and center for more than a decade.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by havenz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
I just pray that my three kids don't inherit the sins of their father (me).

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife / Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.