Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37253 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by hopexter(m): 2:13am On Mar 21, 2021
baralatie:

ha

Hallelujah grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Sirlins:
I did not ooo.... That girl left me in the relationship and I was busy dating myself

U need t spot signs early on in a relationship, and get out when u are being taken for granted!

PS: I repeat, any girl that really likes u, would give u attention and care
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by femi4: 2:51am On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
yen yen yen.

You did not see all of these before you asked her out? Instead of helping her become the " computer operator" you want her to be, you had to end the relationship. Even have the jurisdiction to call her dumb. Smh...

Ps: Don't come for me, I won't be here. Just read and pass.
There are things about you that I won't know unless I get close to you. She was never eager to learn, very unteachable

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 4:35am On Mar 21, 2021
phabulous88:

The real babe is back in the country (she went for Msc abroad).

So you were playing her all the while?
Actually, I and that Canada based girl were friends from secondary school. When my girlfriend was busy tearing my heart apart, she(canada G) was my comforter.
After a long while, we agreed to be in a relationship...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mkpurumma090(f): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Ana emenu

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2021
bigpicture001:

Say it in black and white'...u dump him cuz he doesn't HV money and went for a wealthier guy
No, He actually had more money than the guy I went for(husband). The guy I went for didn't even have a job at the time. However, the story is completely different as I personally have more than my ex & my husband is way above him now & its just been about 5years since the breakup and all.
So you may be right, you may be wrong, or I saw the future grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by dorin27(f): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2021
DryMouth:
Mine is confused...
She cheated and fell in love with the guy she cheated with. She made me responsible for the pregnancy the guy gave to her and decided to break up with me to cover up. She successfully broke up with me which tore me apart, I sha moved on quickly because i was seeing massive money at this point so meeting island babes was so easy...
One faithful morning i was driving to work and was at third mainland bridge when a WhatsApp VN entered my phone and alas it was a full confessional msg she sent.. saying she has been seeing the guy longer than i thought and how she made me responsible for the pregnancy because i was more from a comfortable home(this one pain me pass) and how she was willing to break up with the guy and be with me bla bla.... I called her over my house and we talked for over 6hours and she agreed to do a voice recording when she is breaking up with the guy and she sent it to me...

From their recorded conversation, I decoded that she was the one that loves the guy cos the guy doesn't feel sh*t abt her.. the guy adviced her and succumbed to the break up... Do you know this fool borrowed this guy a huge amount of money Anyways i don't blame her for that cos i can never ask her for money but she buy me gifts once in a while...
After the whole bullshit I accepted her back but this time with the intentions of making her pay for what she made me passed through...

Am planning on wasting her time... I moved to the island sef without letting her know(this one pain am) and I've never invited her to this new apartment cos the real babe is back in the country(she went for Msc abroad) and we had planned relocating finally to Canada..
This my "babe" thinks we are still in relationship lol. The real truth that she is dating herself...
I'll waste her time till she gets to 29 before dumping her...

She is now showing me wedding pictures of all her friends.
Always telling me abt marriages...
instead of letting her go, you want to waste her time till she's 29? Issokay.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by pryme(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:

She deserves what ever that's coming to her, she should just pray Karma should have mercy on her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by pryme(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Sexual dissatisfaction.

From who?
You are Him?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

That is not true.

Do you think she hasn't seen or come across those category of ladies?
There are just some people who can never be moved by those flashy/material things.
It's just who they are,and not about being rich or poor.
It's all about confidence in who you truly are.

My sister for example; even with all the money she has to buy whatever she could ever want and her intelligence, she still looks modest like a teenager. (They mistake her a lot for that)
It's her style. Her way. Very simple.
So, I believe Toks with that one.
Styles are very open to change... And a woman is easily influenced by a lot and most especially fellow women...

Just wait for ndi woke to put her through, then the change will come in step by step..

It can happen now or later.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
Lol, paying her in her own coin...Cheated on him and even got pregnant, played him and still want him back...

Some ladies always feel they can eat their cakes and have it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
DryMouth:

Actually, I and that Canada based girl were friends from secondary school. When my girlfriend was busy tearing my heart apart, she(canada G) was my comforter.
After a long while, we agreed to be in a relationship...
U've been frnds with her, and u never noticed. She has wat u like, until the highway babe come shatter your heart...cheesy

Guys and always looking far for good thing that is already with them sef.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Styles are very open to change... And a woman is easily influenced by a lot and most especially fellow women...

Just wait for ndi woke to put her through, then the change will come in step by step..

It can happen now or later.

The change are not always negative though.

O dipendiri nshahe anya I miniri...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
pryme:

From who?
You are Him?
Why do you assume whom I was speaking For?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

The change are not always negative though.

O dipendiri nshahe anya I miniri...
cheesy

I na enye nsogbu o..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy

I na enye nsogbu o..

Owu ugbua ka I choputara? cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu ugbua ka I choputara? cheesy

Lol....

Ihe mere wu na udi category nke nwanne gi nwaanyi ahu nor di very very rare...Men who meet such na bukariri specially blessed men.

And okwa udi ya ka anyi bu umu nwoke kacha e spendiri ego...

The moment your man finds out u don't live extravagantly as lady...or let's say u are frugal with spending...u have won the first leg of the semifinal...cheesy

Ya bia wuru onye business, immediately I wuru la commissioner for finance ya..cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol....

Ihe mere wu na udi category nke nwanne gi nwaanyi ahu nor di very very rare...Men who meet such na bukariri specially blessed men.

And okwa udi ya ka anyi bu umu nwoke kacha e spendiri ego...

The moment your man finds out u don't live extravagantly as lady...or let's say u are frugal with spending...u have won the first leg of the semifinal...cheesy

Ya bia wuru onye business, immediately I wuru la commissioner for finance ya..cheesy

Growing up, she was that difficult one that you can't force to do what she doesn't like. grin

At a point, my mum gave up and let her be, until she gradually accepted those things when she was ready.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Growing up, she was that difficult one that you can't force to do what she doesn't like. grin

At a point, my mum gave up and let her be, until she gradually accepted those things when she was ready.
O nwere mind of her own...o ya bu nu uto nwaanyi..cheesy

Maka na ibe ya agahu eji ike eme ya influence.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Smhart1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
I honestly hate to talk about this topic.

Reasons are numerous but we ended on a good note.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Babaken(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Because she snore
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Munzy14:

O nwere mind of her own...o ya bu nu uto nwaanyi..cheesy

Maka na ibe ya agahu eji ike eme ya influence.

You're so on point.

O jikwanu onu, ma wa anya. Owudikwa anya iberibe o.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by sam564: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
luminouz:

A woman's cry is only at its most genuine when it's on her children. Anything else and especially on cheating, whatever gallons she pours outta her eyes don't mean shiiit!!

Her defence is even so worse. Notice that she never blamed herself but her ex,as if her ex became Merlin and magically transmuted her to his own place from hers.

Never take back a cheating woman. They never change. Know this and know peace.

#luminouznuggets#
i have not comentent because i know somone wil have similar problem and also similar answer... thank u for this advice.......
she alwys cry pool of tears wen caught with evidence.... thank bro...
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by babycakes86(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Emotionally , mentally and physically abusing me and other factors
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by pryme(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why do you assume whom I was speaking For?

Typo error
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're so on point.

O jikwanu onu, ma wa anya. Owudikwa anya iberibe o.
Lol

O nwere nke wu iwa anya iberibe...grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
She shuld have a taste of her own medicine

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Munzy14:

U've been frnds with her, and u never noticed. She has wat u like, until the highway babe come shatter your heart...cheesy

Guys and always looking far for good thing that is already with them sef.
Yeah...
Funny enough all three pple in this context attended the same secondary school
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kirkman: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2021
DryMouth:
Mine is confused...
She cheated and fell in love with the guy she cheated with. She made me responsible for the pregnancy the guy gave to her and decided to break up with me to cover up. She successfully broke up with me which tore me apart, I sha moved on quickly because i was seeing massive money at this point so meeting island babes was so easy...
One faithful morning i was driving to work and was at third mainland bridge when a WhatsApp VN entered my phone and alas it was a full confessional msg she sent.. saying she has been seeing the guy longer than i thought and how she made me responsible for the pregnancy because i was more from a comfortable home(this one pain me pass) and how she was willing to break up with the guy and be with me bla bla.... I called her over my house and we talked for over 6hours and she agreed to do a voice recording when she is breaking up with the guy and she sent it to me...

From their recorded conversation, I decoded that she was the one that loves the guy cos the guy doesn't feel sh*t abt her.. the guy adviced her and succumbed to the break up... Do you know this fool borrowed this guy a huge amount of money Anyways i don't blame her for that cos i can never ask her for money but she buy me gifts once in a while...
After the whole bullshit I accepted her back but this time with the intentions of making her pay for what she made me passed through...

Am planning on wasting her time... I moved to the island sef without letting her know(this one pain am) and I've never invited her to this new apartment cos the real babe is back in the country(she went for Msc abroad) and we had planned relocating finally to Canada..
This my "babe" thinks we are still in relationship lol. The real truth that she is dating herself...
I'll waste her time till she gets to 29 before dumping her...

She is now showing me wedding pictures of all her friends.
Always telling me abt marriages...
Why you never send Amadioha thunder to fire that idiotic geh. undecided
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by drmikeadams(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, paying her in her own coin...Cheated on him and even got pregnant, played him and still want him back...

Some ladies always feel they can eat their cakes and have it.
And then put the cake inside fridge grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Kirkman:

Why you never send Amadioha thunder to fire that idiotic geh. undecided
Amadioha may pity her so its better i deal with her my own way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
DryMouth:

Yeah...
Funny enough all three pple in this context attended the same secondary school
Secondary school under the mango tree love triangle...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.