Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (42003 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by EzeNri(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
just a couple.
Travel dey no gree

Yorubas plenty for North oooh.

The only difference is that once they go to the North, most of them will Hausanized themselves to be feel safe especially their Moslems unlike Igbos that maintain their identity and wear their red caps with pride.

I know a village in the North where Yoruba plenty pass Igbos and all those yorubas Hausanized themselves even though we still know they are Yorubas.

Travel and learn.

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by zcee: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

you forgot to include their polio amputee beggers lettering the streets of lagos and ibadan....
I don't know why the yorubas don't want to take action on this northern beggers.
You will see them flood every in the street,constituting nuisance in the public and it bafflese me a lot..
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by lekki1444: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

Travel dey no gree

Yorubas plenty for North oooh.

The only difference is that once they go to the North, most of them will Hausanized themselves to be feel safe especially their Moslems unlike Igbos that maintain their identity and wear their red caps with pride.

I know a village in the North where Yoruba plenty pass Igbos and all those yorubas Hausanized themselves even though we still know they are Yorubas.

Travel and learn.
stop spreading propaganda. there are no yorubas in the north

5 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by luluman: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand
See this one, has the government not itself divided the country? Olodo
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by luluman: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2021
LokoH:
yoruba should act diplomatically and beg north before it is too late.

Don't compare yourself with Igbo's cos everybody know who his wife is.
You are not helping your brain sickness to go with your kind of comments
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Basemann: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2021
awgumayor:
When they gave the Igbos three months quit notice some Yoruba were tauting, mocking and laughing at Igbos forgetting that what goes around comes around, now the same people that gave igbos three months quit notice are the same people giving Yoruba three days quit notice. What a small world. If there should be civil war again a lot of people will be disappointed because the war might change direction and probably, it will be fought between north and south west. So, the foolish Yorubats who derive joy in attacking anything Igbo should know that the enemy of his enemy can be his friend.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by omosuper(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Mohammad Danlami and his AYA are mad. The reason is that he included Kwara, Kogi and all other middle belt states to his northern folly.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Uchasa(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2021
loopman:

Did you see any Yoruba leader rushing to the north to beg or did you see any Yoruba people calling themselves northern yoruba ?

You be clown! When serious people are talking, igbos who are the weakest link in the south should hide

Yorubas the strong link in the South are in their refugee camps in Benin Republic

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by EzeNri(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
stop spreading propaganda. there are no yorubas in the north
Even the Janitor in the hostel I usually lodge anytime I am in Zaria is a Yoruba.

Drive down to Kafur LGA in Katsina and see a lot of your brothers there. Sizeable number of them are in northern civil service sef.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by EzeNri(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
yes we know but does mohammed know ?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.
mind u lagos is not a yoruba land so stop bragin yorubas are just like fulani they circulate everywhere in 9jeria the most corrupt party after apc
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by lekki1444: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

Even the Janitor in the hostel I usually lodge anytime I am in Zaria is a Yoruba.

Drive down to Kafur LGA in Katsina and see a lot of your brothers there. Sizeable number of them are in northern civil service sef.

Keep deceiving yourself.
grin grin grin grin this nigga got jokes. a yoruba janitor in the north ? bia nwokem make up another story for me seeing as you are a story teller cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by 9jaRealist: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:
If Nigeria survives as presently constituted until 2023, our generation has failed...

I expect Tinubu to remain silent..

Speak for yourself dude...
Many of us have NO interest in primordial ethnic enclaves. SMH
>
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by lekki1444: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

Keep deceiving yourself.
grin
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by AMBURSAA(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Modarun:
Problem is, which part of the North? Cos am sure northern states like Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Niger, Kogi, Southern Bauchi, Adamawa, are not amongst you lots. So gbafou.
I PITY THE NORTHERN CHRISTIAN IF NIGERIA DIVIDE BECOUSE SOUTH WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by EzeNri(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2021
lekki1444:
grin grin grin grin this nigga got jokes. a yoruba janitor in the north ? bia nwokem make up another story for me seeing as you are a story teller cheesy
Go to Sweet Hotel, Hanwa Estate, Zaria and ask for the Janitor.

Go to Gozaki, Kafru LGA, Katsina ask for the vulcanizer.

For East, no be agbo una suster dey sell while your brothers dey do tailoring.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by jeliliadedoja1: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Arewa Youth Bandits or what is your name. Remain in a country where you empower Boko Haram ,Kidnapping and Bandits and deceive southerners and the whole you are fighting insurgence with billons of dollars. Every group in the north has develop antics of cash out from oil money without a legitimate work.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Hassanmaye(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Prussian:

Why did Northern customs officers run away from the ports and land borders during Endsars? grin
Go and ask them to tell you something.
my brother nobody want war except if you don't know what is war, for your information countries that separated like in England and Sudan, they have undergone serious challenges up to today, I hope Nigeria is separated for the sake of peace,
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by emezuo17: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2021
JAOS:
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand
. They should start from Buhari, he is the chief divider.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by EzeNri(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2021
AMBURSAA:
I PITY THE NORTHERN CHRISTIAN IF NIGERIA DIVIDE BECOUSE SOUTH WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU
Biafra will accept them.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by sterlingD(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??
Seconded
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by efeski(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??

God breast you!!!

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Kenny9857(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2021
BoneTackle:
afonja cretin, your stupid father is the bastad and you know what that makes you. Confused idiotttic hypocrite
Afonja is the name of someone you know that right ?
You need to grow up I swear, you can't keep wallowing in ignorance.
I'm weeping for you and your unborn generation cry cry
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by nairalandankrah: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Speak for yourself dude...
Many of us have NO interest in primordial ethnic enclaves. SMH
>
You're definitely not an ordinary Nigerian then.. grin

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Kubernetes:
Some sections think without zem, other sections won't survive.
So why were u quite, when Ighoho is making those useless secessionist threats?
Now Northerners just coughed and u guys are already panting.
Let the 3 regions divide and every body go his own way.
The SS, SE and SW has oil, land and few solid minerals to be on their own.
The NC, NE and NW also have abundant land, abundant minerals and little oil to be on their own.
if that can create peace in Nigeria so be it
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Prussian: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

my brother nobody want war except if you don't know what is war, for your information countries that separated like in England and Sudan, they have undergone serious challenges up to today, I hope Nigeria is separated for the sake of peace,

USSR separated peacefully. Today, Nigerians go to the component countries for education.

People in Nigeria are not one people, different people were amalgamated to form an entity. Just as it was amalgamated it will be deamalgamated and everyone will determine his future. No need for begging for unity.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by OyinO: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Exactly what happened before the Biafran/Nigerian Civil War in 1968.
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Quality20(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Armaggedon:
I hope middle belt isn't part of their arewa
middle belt is not a homogeneous region like south east, just mention ur local government or tribal region in benue
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Sunnydoo: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
All these agitations is calling the federal government to do the needful. RESTRUCTURE NOW!
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Kenny9857(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

You need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by lekki1444: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2021
EzeNri:

cheesy cheesy this nigga here is the next chinua achebe seeing as he got many stories. nevermind that they are fictitious stories grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Converts Stab RCCG Pastor To Death In Lagos Church / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.