Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (41889 Views)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by UmuEri(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
The Arewa Youth Assembly, AYA, has given Mr. Sunday Igboho 72 hours to move his Yoruba people from the north or be forced to take necessary actions by personally taking the responsibility of getting them back home.

The group explained, “We are hereby giving him the ultimatum of 72 hours to move his people out or we will be forced to take necessary actions by personally taking the responsibility of getting his people back home.”

Mohammed Salihu Danlami, Speaker, Arewa Youth Assembly, in a statement, noted that the entity of Nigeria is nonnegotiable and called on all stakeholders in the country to reject anything that would cause confusion in the land.

He lamented, “One Mr. Sunday Igboho issued a press statement in which he was quoted as saying enough is enough that the time for Yoruba nation is now, they will no longer accommodate and accept the presence of Northerners.”

The group noted, “This is despite the fact that the constitution of the country has made it crystal clear that any Nigerian can live in any part of the country irrespective of his or her religious and tribal placements.”

The Arewa Youth said that it still affirms its position as a law-abiding civil youth organization, that notwithstanding, it would not fold its arm and watch innocent Nigerians being threatened by individuals who clearly have no regard and respect for the law like Mr. Sunday Igboho.

According to the group, “Since it is Igboho who wants his people out of the North to form a Yoruba nation, we will make it easy for him by asking Mr. Igboho to provide a means of transportation to convey his people to the southwest.”

It noted that Mr. Igboho has continuously threatened the lives and property of northerners residing in the southwest for no reason, adding, “we have kept quiet for the sake of peace and for respect of the laws of our country, but as Mr. Igboho rightly said, enough is enough.”

The group called on the northern elders, traditional rulers and all security agencies to support them in accomplishing the task of evacuating the Yorubas out of the 19 northern states and the FCT Abuja by making it a very peaceful exercise devoid of lost of lives and destruction of properties or hijack by hoodlums to prevent the re-occurrence of the End-SARS protest.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/18/breaking-igboho-arewa-youths-give-yorubas-72-hours-to-leave-north/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1616096997

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by UmuEri(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??

571 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by JAOS(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
The government should arrest this elements that are causing division among Nigerians before it get out of hand

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Dotherightthing: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nonsense!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Simplyleo: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by illicit(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
When will this war start sef....

Una just dey make mouth, both north and south

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by christistruth01: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
UmuEri:
Why can't Arewa Youth give those Bandits (Gumi constituents) 72 hours to leave North??

Yorubas Should give their Cows 72 hours to leave the South

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ngadaAwo: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
Empty threat.

Though I didn't see where he advised Northerners resident in Lagos to show by example by heading towards North within same 72 hours.
[/s]
Shut up

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by nairalandankrah: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
If Nigeria survives as presently constituted until 2023, our generation has failed...

I expect Tinubu to remain silent and let these play out

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Armaggedon: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
I hope middle belt isn't part of their arewa

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by LokoH(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
yoruba should act diplomatically and beg north before it is too late.

Don't compare yourself with Igbo's cos everybody know who his wife is.

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Modarun(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Problem is, which part of the North? Cos am sure northern states like Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Niger, Kogi, Southern Bauchi, Adamawa, are not amongst you lots. So gbafou.

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Cashsteady(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
let it start now thank God Yoruba people no kuku plenty for that region I even doubt if they are Yorubas there. the Yorubas there are countable but the terrorist here in the west are uncountable ordinary my street for ijebu ode the Hausa people wey dey there go reach 50 wey dey Carry stick for sawmill not to talk of the central mosque side wey no too far from my street that's just one axis oo.. All this one no dey cause trouble oo but make u people just attack the few Yorubas in North aje the Hausa fulani terrorist wey dey my area go hear am

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Area and their overbloaged self confidence. They think southern Kaduna, the Middle belt will join them in this their madness against South West, they are living in illusion.

The entire North hates Fulanis because they are the bandits killing and maiming other minority northern tribes.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
UmuEri:

How will they get a larger chunk of the Oil money of the Biafra land?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by SarkinYarki: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lol. Another empty blackmail our Northern brothers will come to regret like the silly food blockade they embarrassed themselves with.

How may Yorubas are in the North and what kind of Yorubas? They are certainly not beggars, almajiris, mai guard, suya sellers, shoe shiners, nail cutters, herdsmen and Okada riders in the majority.

Now, how many Northerners in the SW and what is their worth to the region?

Like the pathetic food blockade, we can only ask the North to do their worst yet as people with nothing of worth to blackmail others with I can bet any money they will start begging within an hour of the SW retaliating.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Reading
Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Racoon(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gradually, the nemesis is drawing closer. Let's see how it ends but we know how it is going now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by mccloud224(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't blame them...they believe their slaves such as Tinubu,Obasanjo,Uzodinma etc will keep the masses in check. If these animals know how sick we are of them, they would shut up.

Asari should cut off the oil to the north now...igboho should open the borders now. I think the SS and SE have no issues co-existing. I don't know about the rest. I really really really want this country to work but the North or Fulani foreigners have enslaved us.

Its time to cut off these terrorists. If they touch one single southerner, kill all the Fulani big men first from bankers,to force men to apapa wharf directors. Kill them all. They want blood. They will see blood.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
mccloud224:
I don't blame them.Asari should cut off the oil to the north now...igboho should open the borders now. I think the SS and SE have no issues co-existing. I don't know about the rest. I really really really want this country to work but the North or Fulani foreigners have enslaved us....
Time is ticking. Let's see how it ends.Enough is enough.Late Majors Nzeogwu/Gideon Orkar were right. Nigeria needs resetting.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
any yoruba still in the north with large business interests is a stvpid fvcktard.........anything that happens to him or her is simply evolution taking it's course, i'd rather invest my money in ghana than anywhere apart from the south west.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by loopman: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
LokoH:

Did you see any Yoruba leader rushing to the north to beg or did you see any Yoruba people calling themselves northern yoruba ?

You be clown! When serious people are talking, igbos who are the weakest link in the south should hide

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by ObiOfOnistha: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Okoroawusa: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
This kind topic dey make me laugh fall for ground...

The media sha!...una dey try o!... Forming non-existent tribal groups on the pages of their newspapers and blogs.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Charmingrascal(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
I wonder why these almajiris are so scared of Nigeria disintegration.

Imagine the almajiris saying "the entity of Nigeria is non negotiable".

Is it by force to be together.

I love the 72 hours ultimatum and I really hope they will actually take action that will force the Yorubas out of the North, that will hasten the disintegration of this zoo

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Charmingrascal(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
LokoH:

Ode ni e Sha

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by awgumayor: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
When they gave the Igbos three months quit notice some Yoruba were tauting, mocking and laughing at Igbos forgetting that what goes around comes around, now the same people that gave igbos three months quit notice are the same people giving Yoruba three days quit notice. What a small world. If there should be civil war again a lot of people will be disappointed because the war might change direction and probably, it will be fought between north and south west. So, the foolish Yorubats who derive joy in attacking anything Igbo should know that the enemy of his enemy can be his friend.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by LokoH(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
loopman:

Did you see any Yoruba leader rushing to the north to beg or did you see any Yoruba people calling themselves northern yoruba ?

You be clown! When serious people are talking, igbos who are the weakest link in the south should hide

you are a comedian.
Yoruba and aboki affair is like nollywood,
we already know how it will end.
Soon your professors will advise against mass suicide and all of you will capitulate.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North by Samunique(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
This kind topic dey make me laugh fall for ground...

The media sha!...una dey try o!... Forming non-existent tribal groups on the pages of their newspapers and blogs.
I swear my brother grin

Who be thes ones again ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / APC Screening: Tinubu Speaks On Bringing ENRON And ECONET To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.