Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others (25756 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Your Ways May Lead To Tribal, Set South West On Fire - NANS Cautions Igboho / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Alexa77(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:

[img]https://media1./images/de0531dc24288451158278a42fcf397e/tenor.gif?itemid=10079522[/img]
can you please define empty threat?empty threat?yet the FG sent OPERATION BUST WITH DSS to arrest him.?

3 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by SKYHIGHfx: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rugaria:

Yeah!
Always on point!
We can see that working out soooo well in Benin Republics IDP camps..

Ladies and gentlemen. Both of them are paid fulani online miscreant...... Take notes, they have many monikers

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by optionalY09: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
He has wade off the laws that prevent him from agitating for Odudua Republic and whatever he’s doing at this time is legal. We support chief Sunday Adeyemo Igboho Osha!

We support Odudua Nation. Odudua a Gbe wao!

5 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Cooldiipo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by wink2015(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
ASARI DOKUBO of the Niger Delta region recently declared Biafra de facto Customary Government.

NIGERIA DON DEY TEAR BEFORE BUHARI EYES.

I hope him dey see wetin dey happen?
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by KenModi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rugaria:
Fear Fear pipuu...
How exactly are you going to get a separate state from Nigeria within the ambits of the Nigerian law??
Isn't that statement akin to speaking in tongues..?

To my knowledge there has only been one unilateral and violence free division of a nation in history - Czechoslovakia, which in itself was a surprise. Both leaders of Czech and Slovakia seemed tired of the union.

But all others have not been free of violent independence and self-determination struggles. Nigeria, a people forcefully brought together by the British Colonial Empire through the efforts of its officer Lord Luggard, would not be any different. Because there are those benefitting from the current arrangement both legally and illegally. They are the ones shouting “One Nigeria” day in, day out. These people would fight with everything they have got to keep their money making arrangement in order even if the general populace suffer and groan in poverty and hardship for decades to come.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by SmartPolician: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Better than chest beat and receive Python treatment..

Yoruba's reason with their brain not with anus

Don't feel bad when you receive the same treatment and others mock your people

What goes around comes around
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Oracleforce: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
YCE has said it as it is....let us pursue our demand within the confide of the law...

Anything unlawful, please count me out of it....

I'm not a coward but I fight logically....like Martin Luther King Jr..... who tolled the peaceful line till death....today, Martin Luther King Jr day is recognized throughout the US.....

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
optionalY09:
He has wade off the laws that prevent him from agitating for Odudua Republic and whatever he’s doing at this time is legal. We support chief Sunday Adeyemo Igboho Osha!

We support Odudua Nation. Odudua a Gbe wao!

How will you feel if others ask for Operation Vul-ture dance to shoot those like you on sight...?

Just like you wished others who have obtained worse from Nigeria, than you are getting now?

You see..karma is always there to pay people back.

You have not even received up to 0.00001% of what the Igbos are receiving and now you want Odudua Nation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by PlayerMeji: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Same way we began with AMOTEKUN that is now serially copied by Eastern and Northern regions.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Mrnairalandd: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rugaria:
Fear Fear pipuu...
How exactly are you going to get a separate state from Nigeria within the ambits of the Nigerian law??

Chest beating cowards who lost 3 millions people in a common war calling us fear fear people simply cos we don’t go into senseless war. Murderfuckers from the land of Ape!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by capitalzero: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
They don't need to appeal to Igboho..

He is only making empty threat

Not empty threat. It is sensitisation.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by AfonjaConehead: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Deathisfree:
Mumu Igbos Wey suppose use that opportunity now to form there own online country . Na criticism dey go dey do. They full this trend
Monogamy:

thebosstrevor1:

We know..
Soon he will be awarded a chieftaincy title just like gani adams and then he will relax

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Is YCE the constitution of Nigeria?

Any agitations is unconstitutional and is called SUCCESSION, which is illegal

U are right. It's called "SUCCESSION". D only problem is that I don't no when "SUCCESSION" became illegal
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Nightalan: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
ScamHunter:
Who would have believed that Yoruba would one day want Nigeria to break up. The same Yoruba that sided Fulani and MB to sabotage Biafra now wants Oduduwa. To love injustice is so bad. I still am awed with the paradox. Their love for free crude oil seems to have been minified by the blood of their people. So they now know that killing of one's kinsmen is enough reason to agitate for one's own country. But when Igbo were killed in the north, Igbo should not have wanted out of Nigeria. What goes around comes around. Anyway sha, I still will never take them serious because everything is politics to them. They may just be making noise to bring Fulani to negotiate and stop their plan of sending Tinubu to the gulag. Everyone should just keep looking at them because they'll always go behind and sell you out. The only genuine self-determination we are aware of is Biafra. When they wake up we'll know it is morning at their end.
You haven't said anything reasonable with this lengthy nondescript nonsense, perhaps you should gather your thoughts and try again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Iykoto86(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rugaria:
Fear Fear pipuu...
hahaha,you no well.

2 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by AfonjaConehead: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Ebonyi state has been having communal clashes for years now, that's none of you guys business.

Enugu people don't currently have portable water, na I don't care...

Uzodinma invited the military to decimated the ESN, but to you people na one of those things.

Anyways, SW know how to handle their issues.. So stop putting Yoruba matter for head like gala.

...to decimated the ESN.... Grammar nor easy grin grin grin
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Chest beating cowards who lost 3 millions people in a common war calling us fear fear people simply cos we don’t go into senseless war. Murderfuckers from the land of Ape!

Common war that involved all the other 249 tribes and Britian, Chad, Niger and the colonial people are cowards?

..and the millions are through food blockade and not th soldiers...

You can't even face few lanky herders with sticks...ogbe-ni

You are the picture of utter coward...

Deal with it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by wisdomkid: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

You people have been shouting Benin Idp camps as if the population of the displaced people is up to 0.0001% of Ogun state people.

Even for the fact that credible reports have reported they have returned back to their homes. You guys are still carrying it for head like gala

That is the difference between an African and the "others".
To an African man, specifically Nigeria, 100,000 people can die, as long as their OWN family is safe. Whereas the UK, USA, Israel, etc will pay millions, send military superpower to save just a citizen.

Various cases like the Ebola when America sent a special medical plane for an Evangelist in an Ebola-stricken Africa country. Why if any American, Japanese, UK citizen is kidnapped, the federal government fearfully do everything possible to get them release. I can go on and on, why these "SUPER" 1st world countries are where they are today... EMPATHY which the Africa man lacks...

FROM their government down to the smallest person.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by godumes: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
I love yorubas elders, they are very diplomatic in anything relating to them, unlike my Igbo errands, called Abuja boys, they sell their brothers just to please their pay masters

2 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by tamdun: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

It's not about igboho, it's about what he ignite, it may take many years to achieve but the idea is spreading already

3 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by AfonjaConehead: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
lexy2014:

U are right. It's called "SUCCESSION". D only problem is that I don't no when "SUCCESSION" became illegal

Hahahahaaaa... Bro we gotta do away for real with these illiterates dragging us back in this country.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
godumes:
I love yorubas elders, they are very diplomatic in anything relating to them, unlike my Igbo errands, called Abuja boys, they sell their brothers just to please their pay masters

Yet all your Yoruba obas collected Ghana MUST go bags of dollars from same ABUJA paymasters, to share the meat of MKO ABIOLA.

Make shame dey catch una, for una shameless lies..

Abeg...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by orikoku: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
I have said this before and I will still repeat it. Immediately Yoruba people don't want Nigeria again, that's the end of it. And it's happening now. Bye bye Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by TheDestroyer: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin Stupid nyamuri people obsessed over yoruba issues
Rugaria:

How about those with missing fingers and ears, are we free to define them as victims of "sophisticated politiking"?

2 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by optionalY09: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

How will you feel if others ask for Operation Vul-ture dance to shoot those like you on sight...?

Just like you wished others who have obtained worse from Nigeria, than you are getting now?

You see..karma is always there to pay people back.

You have not even received up to 0.00001% of what the Igbos are receiving and now you want Odudua Nation...

Gibberish
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Redcrafton: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
optionalY09:

Gibberish

Why not...?

When its your turn, it is gibberish...

Your brain refuses to comprehend...lol

Such is life ogbe=ni

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Eriokanmi: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
twosquare:
^^^ When I see comments like the one before monogamy, I just laugh. grin grin You will know some just heard about the agitation or just branched when the issue became popular. Some don't even know what has been happening underground since. Let me just mute... wink wink
what does monogamy know? Only him populating this thread with comments thinking the agitators take social media noise or threats seriously. The agitation is far beyond twitter or nairaland discussions. Soon, we'd all see it with our very eyes. Social media comments or deliberations don't matter at this stage.
Yorubas in the diaspora are planning a global protests soon in major cities hoisting oduduwa flag. Make i no talk much. There's a series of underground but peaceful arrangements in place.

3 Likes

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by optionalY09: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

Why not...?

When its your turn, it is gibberish...

Your brain refuses to comprehend...lol

Such is life ogbe=ni

Tobafe kabuku ofee ni! Kuo mbe
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by tamdun: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rugaria:

Yeah!
Always on point!
We can see that working out soooo well in Benin Republics IDP camps..
And we can see how ur brave sisters spent 4 months in army barracks, wearing same pants for fuckin 4 months, u should have sent ur brave men to rescue them but u won't dare...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC / EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.