Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others (25726 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Your Ways May Lead To Tribal, Set South West On Fire - NANS Cautions Igboho / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Rugaria: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cajal:

Is not brother
Get it clear
They can agitate within the ambit of the law
Not by fomenting troubles
U should know more than this

Let's be serious here bro,
Who wrote the law? The military!
What was their main motive? To keep Nigeria one!
What's Ugboho doing? Is that peaceful agitations? No! But he gets the support of the elders anyways..
It's confusing, blurry; where are you and how are you going to get to your goals..?
You guys haven't explained to discerning minds how you intend to get a fresh republic while working within the "ambits of the law". .. Under a constitution written to make disintegration impossible! How? It's ridiculous..
I'm a very realistic straightforward human being. What I can do, I tell you so.. what I can't do, I tell you so. What these guys are doing right here is called "political mumbo jumbo".. The more you look, the less you see..
How on earth are you going to get a new country using the constitutional processes available in a constitution that starts by defining Nigeria as one indivisible country?
It obviously means you are not fighting for a separate country but want to hoodwink the gullible into thinking you are..
That is nonsensical and I hate listening to nonsense!
Seriously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Resurrection212: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Aboki did you read the content no.
Monogamy:
They don't need to appeal to Igboho..

He is only making empty threat
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Which law? Is there any law in Nigeria? God punish the law and the law makers

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Geesaintagape: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ambit of which law?
Is there any law on disintegration?
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by SouthWestBlood(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oodua nation is all we want.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
That is to say Prof Akintoye and Sunday Igboho are solely on their own.

better wake up and support the movement
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by bigfish3k: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oracleforce:
YCE has said it as it is....let us pursue our demand within the confide of the law...

Anything unlawful, please count me out of it....

I'm not a coward but I fight logically....like Martin Luther King Jr..... who tolled the peaceful line till death....today, Martin Luther King Jr day is recognized throughout the US.....
Please quote the Nigerian law which he can follow to have his secession
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Unigrad: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

You people have been shouting Benin Idp camps as if the population of the displaced people is up to 0.0001% of Ogun state people.

Even for the fact that credible reports have reported they have returned back to their homes. You guys are still carrying it for head like gala
A life is very important to any sensible and responsible government and Nation.
You still remember what happened when America government send their military force to come rescue one of their citizens that was kidnapped in Nigeria.
Talk responsibly.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by duro4chang(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

We know..
Soon he will be awarded a chieftaincy title just like gani adams and then he will relax
Remember it was the same Gani that facilitated the arrested of your brother/father that notorious kidnapper, killer and murderer called wakili iskilu.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by nanichenaga: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
blinking001:
Nigeria remains as one...no force/ plan whatsoever can divide us..infact we are indivisible...any plan to secede from this country will be met with great force....Oduduwa Republicans should keep their mouth shut before things go south for them...what nonsense.
the marriage is over.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
duro4chang:
Remember it was the same Gani that facilitated the arrested of your brother/father that notorious kidnapper, killer and murderer called wakili iskilu.

Arrested an old blind man....a waste of time.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Lagoon0: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

You're a F0.0L!
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Lagoon0: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

That's just it.. Infact there are times his words are twisted...

Those people with evil agenda would soon be put to shaame
You don't need to bother. Kwara state is not southwest
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by hansomb: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Better than to chest beat and receive Python's treatment..
Yoruba's reason with their brain not with anus
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
monogamy just wants to enjoy food rations in the IDP camp.
By the way, jagaban asiwaju will not like this new development.

cc lzaa ngadaawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Christistruth00: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Better than to chest beat and receive Python's treatment..

Yoruba's reason with their brain not with anus

Thank you

Yorubas Still remember the 100 years of Civil War in Yorubaland and how it resulted in entire Towns being sold into Slavery for the first time in Yoruba History so many Towns including Old Oyo , Ijaye and Owu were wiped off the Map completely

Abeokuta, Ibadan and Modakeke. were huge refugee Camps that later turned into Towns through Gods Mercy

Yorubas have tasted War and tasted Peace

And they have made up their minds that Peace is far better.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Mrnairalandd: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
StoneColdStun:

Fear Fear coward typing from the republic of Benin after fleeing from an 80 year old Fulani Herdsmen (ISIKILU WASKILI) and his herd of cows.

Lmao!!! I am not surprised at your tribal rants cos half of Igbo population have Fulani blood in their bodies cos most of your grandmothers were pleasantly raped by the Abokis in the 1966 war.

Cowards!!! Shameless lots! Your mates fought you and wasted 3millions of u just like animals you guys are. Lowlives!!!

Go and watch how Ojukwu was running his useless mouth and beating his chest in 1965 on national TV about how he and his fellow lowlives called Igbos would fight and finish Nigerian Army but reverse was the case.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by 7lives: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

You people have been shouting Benin Idp camps as if the population of the displaced people is up to 0.0001% of Ogun state people.

Even for the fact that credible reports have reported they have returned back to their homes. You guys are still carrying it for head like gala

So you don't know they are trying to trick some foolish Yorubas into starting a proxy war?.
Don't worry, Yorubas are smarter than that.

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by StoneColdStun: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

Lmao!!! I am not surprised at your tribal rants cos half of Igbo population have Fulani blood in their bodies cos most of your grandmothers were pleasantly raped by the Abokis in the 1966 war.

Cowards!!! Shameless lots! Your mates fought you and wasted 3millions of u just like animals you guys are. Lowlives!!!

Go and watch how Ojukwu was running his useless mouth and beating his chest in 1965 on national TV about how he and his fellow lowlives called Igbos would fight and finish Nigerian Army but reverse is the case.
You're in Sifia pains

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by 7lives: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
StoneColdStun:

When it comes to backstabers and betrayers, Yoruba people are ranked number one in the whole of sub Saharan Africa.

When ISKILU WASKILI was busy killing, maiming and raping your women your governor from Ogun state went on air to state that nothing of such happened and that even ISIKILU WASKILI speaks better Yoruba than him.

See as this one dey cry on top Yoruba matter,
Go cry on top SE matter jor.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Obason22(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:

make a video of ur self telling him that he is making an empty threat
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Mrnairalandd: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
chibuike65:
just ordinary Fulani dey give una race, una pack up go Benin republic, don't measure yourself with the igbos because you can't bear what they went through, theyre true definition of African giant. What do you have on ground for making such declaration, administration is zero what have you put in place nothing, you think say na child's play

Lmao!!! I laughed so loud when i saw your comments. Imagine a Mexican telling Americans what do they have on ground(Like Mexico) to be independent from British empire? The answer is simple and straightforward, who run from their country to the other between the two countries? Only a prosperous economy accommodate economic immigrants. Now let’s apply this logic to Nigeria situation. Yorubas don’t migrate to Igbo land to search for a better life but Igbos migrate to Yorubaland in millions on a daily basis to search for better life. What does that tell you? Sorry, you are a stark illiterate who couldn’t differentiate between a viable business environment where businesses thrive and a dead region where bigotry is the backbone of their economy.

If you are doing well as igbos made themselves to believe, trust me, other Nigerians ll be migrating to your erosion ravaged region in thousands if not millions

Migrating in millions to Yorubaland is a perfect indicator that all is not well with your economy. I know this would kill you but the truth must be said, Yorubas have what it takes to build a beautiful country devoid of Igbo criminals
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by kokomilala(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
@Rugaria, but we aren't as cowardly as your herd ,who always run away after building vacuous momentums of chest-beating.We faced and chased IBB out of office,fought Abacha till death got one on him.And ,have your congealed brains forgotten the audacious way the dreaded OPC dealt with anyone who touched Yoruba interests in the late 1990s? Do timid people put up such boisterous shows of force? Clearly,you're small-minded,driven by pettiness.
You know we Yoruba have the best lawyers in Africa.And we taught many Africans the dark arts of the law profession. Your mind is too lame,dull and shallow to conceive how we'll get round the ambits of the law in achieving the Oduduwa Republic goal.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Mrnairalandd: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

Common war that involved all the other 249 tribes and Britian, Chad, Niger and the colonial people are cowards?

..and the millions are through food blockade and not th soldiers...

You can't even face few lanky herders with sticks...ogbe-ni

You are the picture of utter coward...

Deal with it.

Maybe your shameless forefathers who are nothing but worthless beings had lied to you again about people who sent you packing back to your caves in the East. Igbos made a big error in attacking Yorubaland where they were mercilessly dealt with by our galant soldiers.

Hausas/Fulanis never ever use food blockade to threaten the East cos they knew they have upper hands in whipping your ass as usual. Do you see what happen to your masters-Hausa/Fulani in Shasha market where Yorubas whipped their asses?
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by haulagehandlers(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
StoneColdStun:

Nope! You've just confirmed your thought;

That you're indeed erratic.
TANTRUMS
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by StoneColdStun: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
haulagehandlers:
TANTRUMS
Mental disorientation at play
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Rugaria: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
kokomilala:
@Rugaria, but we aren't as cowardly as your herd ,who always run away after building vacuous momentums of chest-beating.We faced and chased IBB out of office,fought Abacha till death got one on him.And ,have your congealed brains forgotten the audacious way the dreaded OPC dealt with anyone who touched Yoruba interests in the late 1990s? Do timid people put up such boisterous shows of force? Clearly,you're small-minded,driven by pettiness.
You know we Yoruba have the best lawyers in Africa.And we taught many Africans the dark arts of the law profession. Your mind is too lame,dull and shallow to conceive how we'll get round the ambits of the law in achieving the Oduduwa Republic goal.

Not saying this to malign anybody but the truth is that you are an audacious liar.. You just juggling facts to fit your wild imaginations.. You think we're all infants like you..

Abacha was killed by the west/isreal for dabbling into the Palestinian conflict! Dude was donating petrodollar to Arafat.. Big mistake with mossad on the loose! With the exception of Gani, Falana Adesanya and Beko, most south west leaders were in exile then, tarnishing the image of the country all over the BBC, CNN, VOA etc, in the name of fighting Abacha. You did nothing to Abacha! Sanctions on Abacha was because he was towing a crude pan-african path.

abangida left because he dribbled himself to a cul-de-sac! Every part of the country was against him, even in the North because he has overstayed his promised handover date several times.. All south west major army officers were in chains! All socalled NADECO cheiftains were either working openly for Abacha or collecting cash from him to sabotage NADECOs noise. The rest were in exile, Tinubu, soyinka, Fayemi, Dele them..., All.. It was even the likes of Frank Kokori of NUPENG/PENGASSAN that nearly brought Abacha and Nigeria to their knees through very effective strikes here in Nigeria.. Heck! Your Obas even surrendered at Aso rock and disowned both Abiola and Diya them OPENLY after collecting bribes!! 9 o'clock NTA news!

Go and tell your cock and bull stories to the indomie generation. Some of us have been around for a while..

1 Like

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by LZAA: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
imhotep:
monogamy just wants to enjoy food rations in the IDP camp.
By the way, jagaban asiwaju will not like this new development.

cc lzaa ngadaawo
Sai Jagaban grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Ihatemumu: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Deathisfree:
Mumu Igbos Wey suppose use that opportunity now to form there own online country . Na criticism dey go dey do. They full this trend

we don see you smart Fulani
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by kokomilala(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
@Rugaria, didn't I posit that you've got a small brain? I never said the South West killed Abacha.I said we fought him until death- whether some.external forces conspires to dismiss him or not- I don't care. What I know is that death took him.But the NADECO struggle troubled him no end.Yes,some.Yoruba were in exile fighting,but those at home stood their ground.This dispels your impetuous and irresponsible claim that we are,as you stupidly opined ,that we are fearful people.
In IBB's case ,he didn't run into any cul-de-sac.Rather,the heat created in the West as a fall out of his despicable habit of annulling elections, particularly,the June 12,forced him out of office.There was going to be a war if he didn't step down.
And you refused to acknowledge the militancy of the OPC ,who defied soldiers ,sacked police stations and dealt with those who maltreated Yoruba in their own land.Fearful people do not upturn applecarts.Fearful people do not defy the force of the state.Timid people do not call the bluff of arrogant chest beaters,who just bellow in imaginary victories.
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Rugaria: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
kokomilala:
@Rugaria, didn't I posit that you've got a small brain? I never said the South West killed Abacha.I said we fought him until death- whether some.external forces conspires to dismiss him or not- I don't care. What I know is that death took him.But the NADECO struggle troubled him no end.Yes,some.Yoruba were in exile fighting,but those at home stood their ground.This dispels your impetuous and irresponsible claim that we are,as you stupidly opined ,that we are fearful people.
In IBB's case ,he didn't run into any cul-de-sac.Rather,the heat created in the West as a fall out of his despicable habit of annulling elections, particularly,the June 12,forced him out of office.There was going to be a war if he didn't step down.
And you refused to acknowledge the militancy of the OPC ,who defied soldiers ,sacked police stations and dealt with those who maltreated Yoruba in their own land.Fearful people do not upturn applecarts.Fearful people do not defy the force of the state.Timid people do not call the bluff of arrogant chest beaters,who just bellow in imaginary victories.

When you finish with your rap session, you should go face Wakil..
Situation don pass becarful and you are there moaning like an ewe..
Time to confront has finally come. You will either fight or you will disappear like ilorin..
The choice is yours..
Re: Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others by Cashify: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Let’s breakup we are tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? / Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.