Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened (4447 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
husseinaaa:
he is a cult member, he is threatening to kill me if I don't have sex with him or return the money he dashed me.

I didn't ask him for the money .

when he offered to buy me phone I told him not to buy if his intention is to have sex or use me but he told me it's a gift.

they will kill me.

I have no peace, I have nobody to stand against him.

and I don't have money to pay him.

but as am going to take my life, remember I did it for the fear of my life. I did it because I can't take it anymore.

Scammer
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Which game or color him be?
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by efficiencie(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
husseinaaa:
he is a cult member, he is threatening to kill me if I don't have sex with him or return the money he dashed me.

when he offered to buy me phone I told him not to buy if his intention is to have sex or use me but he told me it's a gift.

they will kill me.

but as am going to take my life, remember I did it for the fear of my life. I did it because I can't take it anymore.

To you it is a gift but to the guy it is a price...you should return that price to him so he does not have a supernatural legal ground against you...afterwards give a gift to the cause of God and request that a church elder or man/woman of God pray for you...may God rescue you ohhh!
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by mamawa123: 4:58am On Mar 25, 2021
efficiencie:

To you it is a gift but to the guy it is a price...you should return that price to him so he does not have a supernatural legal ground against you...afterwards give a gift to the cause of God and request that a church elder or man/woman of God pray for you...may God rescue you ohhh!

She is a scammer. She comes up with different stories everyday to defraud nairalanders. A nairalander gave her 30k this past January, now she back with a cult story. Please don't deal with this animal
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by skinny419(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

Madam kill urself or sell the phone and some of ur property,
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by SavageResponse(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

Go ahead and commit suicide, what are you waiting for?
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
husseinaaa:

they will kill me.

Thief
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 2:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Where is @husseinaa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) / I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook / When She Says You Have A Small Penls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.