Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) (78622 Views)

Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2021
dermmy:

FG ain't that daft?

Please tell us the reasonable agencies that have what it takes to do effective and sophisticated spying in Nigeria. It amazes me how you people hype your Nigerian govt and armed forces.
You don't know
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2021
lebete3000:

Guy sofree dey yab our force men na.

How you go say those 2rascals be DSS? cheesy

Under this Government everything is possible
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2021
This sunday igboho is stupid did he think that he's more powerful than the federal goverment , if for say them wan finish him na sharp-sharp them go catch him chop his father who is he to the federation mtww who even posted this news to front page. Its all lies how can he embrace a soldier like this is he the southern shakau or wat its a fake news
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Kewellbanks: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
I remember clearly a few years ago, when some people of ipob extraction were begging the Federal Government to grant that idiot coward Nnenna Kanu bail?, this so called Igboho dude has already dug his grave, because he hasn’t been punished yet, doesn’t mean he is going scot free, these are his last days of freedom, a bird normally sings its loudest before captivity. Who the Gods want to destroy they first make mad.
but wait a minute, it's like I'm not getting this right; are you saying nothing have to be done to Stop all these evil Nigerian leaders; even assuming that you are a Fulani but with conscience, you'd have to understand that when your family holds other people's family captive , you'd should go alot sleepless but only to grant them freedom at the slimmest chance you can get: only a fool or evil minded person will surport a contraction with no direction to remain; maybe you really want a sight that defines you a sadist you are,i don't know. Igboho is an awakening signal for every sensible nations in that perilous contraction, to turn around and do the right thing that should have been done many years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2021
venger:
Another propaganda. The internet is free but that does not mean people using it are fools. If the government really want to spy on you, will they send men on uniform to do that or kdoes he think the government are fools.
Don't mind them jare
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Tvoice: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Staged

Even buhari sef is staged
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2021
dermmy:

Abeg I don't need to research anything. What has your country's armed forces achieved when it comes to intelligence? Please educate me. Military/intelligence satellite Una no get. Cyber intelligence unit you don't have. We have seen how you people have been able to use your intelligence to tackle insecurity in the country. undecided

I can see that you are a citizen of United State right? Oponu
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by falcon01: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2021
so this riff raffs resemble soldiers??
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man but I will always stand by the truth

Lol. My guy, e don do na? Own your Igbo identity proudly and stop trying to do attache with Yorubas by force.

When you have actually spoken in your Igbo mode here, I found you a more respectable person with something sensible to say that is worth reading.

No one likes a wannabe and this is why Nigerian music only blew up and conquered the world when our artists began to input 'Nigerianess' in their music rather than trying to do rap and R&B better than the American owners and originators.

Be yourself, rather than a poor copy of what you are not, and people will rate and admire you more for that.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
I remember clearly a few years ago, when some people of ipob extraction were begging the Federal Government to grant that idiot coward Nnenna Kanu bail?, this so called Igboho dude has already dug his grave, because he hasn’t been punished yet, doesn’t mean he is going scot free, these are his last days of freedom, a bird normally sings its loudest before captivity. Who the Gods want to destroy they first make mad.

The thing pain u no be small....zoo soldiers begging on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2021
NO BODY WON DIE BUT EVERYBODY WANT FREEDOM,ASK YOUR PAPA WELL SAY WAITIN THEY FAILED TO DO WHEN DEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Shut up!

One moment, Igboho is a coward, next moment he is "doing more than his capacity can carry". Choose a hustle, abeg... grin

Geezer is totally shameless. I wonder why it is mainly Igbos into identity fraud on Nairaland. They are the only posters who openly and proudly pretend on Nairaland to be what they are not for months and maybe even years.

Biafra would be a very interesting nation. When butchers like James Nwafor and his fellow serial killers are not busy murdering fellow Igbos and harvesting their organs, their cowardly leaders are watching as Wike and the Nigerian Army decimate Igbos.

Yet the concern of most Igbos online is to shade Yorubas daily with fraudulent and propagandist behaviour. Their behaviour here speaks volumes about the deceptive and fraudulent core character of most Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Masterito(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Yea from Psychiatric Hospital treating you mental disorder. Hope you have taken your routine drugs?
StreetFight:

Someone posting from the psychiatric hospital spotted
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by rotadeco27: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Many bandits operate in military uniform, thus he can smartly tag them as one . From the video clip, the guys in uniform were not composed like solders at all .
However , I think igboho should be careful let the separation he is agitating for come without blood shed. It is a right of any ethnic group to self determined if done on the ambient of law .
All we need is to identify all the people from Yoruba wing benefiting from the evil government , let them see reason why their selfishness will not last and let us all come together .
If all Obas , and politician and unit and come up unites for odudua nation , it will be a warless walk out .
We were joined together so going our ways should not be a problem if a party says she not doing again . But people like Tinubu who are benefiting from the unholy amalgamation will restrict it. I'm sure it will surely come except the Fulani government completely stop their criminal and nepotistic way of ruling and give every one fair platform and let merit control our appointment.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
He's beginning to bite more than he can chew. I like him but I don't like this. Give us real time evidence that they sent them to spy on you before you sit men in uniform on the ground. Respect the uniform now!
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by LordErrk: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
venger:
Another propaganda. The internet is free but that does not mean people using it are fools. If the government really want to spy on you, will they send men on uniform to do that or does he think the government are fools.

The government are actually fools. That's why they think the only way they can make money in a country that literally doesn't lack anything, is by stealing the country's money
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2021
@Topic.

Igboho needs to be careful. Parading legitimate Nigerian soldiers, if that is what they are, like criminals is never a good thing to do. We expect such from Boko Haram.

Unless the Soldiers are in his private Residence unlawfully then the law will interpret that Igboho cannot execute a citizens arrest against soldier moving around in his vicinity but not inside any property he owns privately.

Igboho should be very careful not to squander the goodwill Yorubas enjoy as the 'sane' folks out of the biggest ethnic groups in Nigeria consisting Yorubas, Igbos, Hausa and Fulanis.

Igboho's effort is needed and appreciated but he could do with some wise counseling also to make him more efficient.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Minjim:
You saw people walking, without any proof you're claiming they're sent to attack you.
What are you afraid of?

I don't buy the violent way this man is going.

Some big Yoruba sons like Oni of Ife are preventing FG from arresting this man. But the way he's going, for how long?

Wakili iskilu, is that you? How did you get phone to browse nairaland from prison?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2021
I doubt if they are soldiers
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
This man have sense than that Chinese made called himself igbo leader. Let this be know to all Anambra people we in IMO state aren't part of failed nation called Biafra.

Just shut your Gutter.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Nnamdi Kanu is already giving us sleepless night

Cos he has put paid to free flow of blood of innocent and unarmed Igbos in the farmland?
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
He's beginning to bite more than he can chew. I like him but I don't like this. Give us real time evidence that they sent them to spy on you before you sit men in uniform on the ground. Respect the uniform now!

Totally agree. If you must shame the uniform then have incontrovertible proof they mean you harm and not just evidence linked to their presence in your vicinity when that is allowed and legal.

To establish wrongdoing against these so-called Army officials they would have to be in Igboho's private property no one is allowed to trespass upon. A public road or area near Igboho's residence is not out of bounds to the Army or anyone else legally.

This could get Igboho in a lot of trouble. Nigeria still has legally enforceable laws and constitution.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2021
grin fake jazz dey push this one to his early grave... He wan fight governmentgrin
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
Abeg no engage them, dem wan push Sunday to him early grave.

They don't know what GOVERNMENT is...
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by ntyce(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2021
This is very very wrong....
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bro I'm a Yoruba man it was some mallams in this forum that are tagging me as an Igbo man

I can't stop laughing and imagine how deceptive the cyber space can be. I personally do take you for an easterner through your activities on the forum (maybe I'm one of those malams cheesygrin
ojúmó ire to you my bro, I love people with nationalist spirit and detribalised mind set like yours, another like you is @ though you might not represent her ideology like may on this forum but she is a nationalist to me.
respect my bro, together we will enjoy the better days of this nation together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2021
LordErrk:

The government are actually fools. That's why they think the only way they can make money in a country that literally doesn't lack anything, is by stealing the country's money

Brilliant. A few lines to totally capture the main and biggest problem of Nigeria.

In the process of stealing and looting what is easily available to steal and loot, these clueless leaders freeze out brilliant and strategic minds who can help us utilize our vast and universally envied endowment optimally.

They also reject simple ideas and policies, easy to implement, that can help us diversify the sources of our wealth tremendously to make Nigeria one of the fastest growing and most successful nation of the world in parity with her human and material endowment.

They are only myopically focused on the brainless and damaging stealing they are getting away with.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Tosinomoty(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2021
honestly speaking, am bona-fide of Yoruba race but this soldiers they arrested were innocent because I knew this guy's they are living in my street at Alakia, Ibadan. for igboro to said they are spy's it was a false accusation.
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Tosinomoty(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Totally agree. If you must shame the uniform then have incontrovertible proof they mean you harm and not just evidence linked to their presence in your vicinity when that is allowed and legal.

To establish wrongdoing against these so-called Army officials they would have to be in Igboho's private property no one is allowed to trespass upon. A public road or area near Igboho's residence is not out of bounds to the Army or anyone else legally.

This could get Igboho in a lot of trouble. Nigeria still has legally enforceable laws and constitution.
u are speaking sense, I knew this guy's they are living in my street at Ibadan. they are not spy
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2021
SEGLIZ:

I can't stop laughing and imagine how deceptive the cyber space can be. I personally do take you for an easterner through your activities on the forum (maybe I'm one of those malams cheesygrin
ojúmó ire to you my bro, I love people with nationalist spirit and detribalised mind set like yours, another like you is @ though you might not represent her ideology like may on this forum but she is a nationalist to me.
respect my bro, together we will enjoy the better days of this nation together.
lol bro it's ok. everything you said are true including my tribe lol. just catching cruise as you know. I wish you the best in everything
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by Tosinomoty(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2021
OneTemplate:
@Topic.

Igboho needs to be careful. Parading legitimate Nigerian soldiers, if that is what they are, like criminals is never a good thing to do. We expect such from Boko Haram.

Unless the Soldiers are in his private Residence unlawfully then the law will interpret that Igboho cannot execute a citizens arrest against soldier moving around in his vicinity but not inside any property he owns privately.

Igboho should be very careful not to squander the goodwill Yorubas enjoy as the 'sane' folks out of the biggest ethnic groups in Nigeria consisting Yorubas, Igbos, Hausa and Fulanis.

Igboho's effort is needed and appreciated but he could do with some wise counseling also to make him more efficient.
nice words, I knew this soldiers we live around the same street they are not spy
Re: Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
lol bro it's ok. everything you said are true including my tribe lol. just catching cruise as you know. I wish you the best in everything

Amen.
You too and all that concerns you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.