Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? (2871 Views)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) / Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Foodies in the House,
Has Amala, Gbegiri, Ewedu, Ponmo, Shaki, Titus Fish been disrespected here, Yes or No ?

Cococandy,
Dominique,
Petyprincess,
Pocohantas,
Klass99
and all other Foodies too numerous to mention,
What do you have to say to this please ?!

Cc Tjskii.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On Mar 20, 2021
This is the kinda Abula we know......
What about you ?
As e dey hot tongue
Oh la la la la tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by Kriss216: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Please add "Disturbing Photos" for the headline.

Tueh!

13 Likes

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by Furckthemods: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2021
The griller is always posting shiit. Pucks.. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by igboarenice: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Op, I admire the way you don't let opinions of losers disturb you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Mar 20, 2021
igboarenice:
Op, I admire the way you don't let opinions of losers disturb you
Lol cheesy

Our Profile Picture explains it all, Igboarenice,
Beautiful moniker you got by the way.

Hope you love Amala and Ewedu too Nwanne?
Omo igbo to so Yoruba bi nkan mi cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by budaatum: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2021
I think we'd need to call it Amala for wealthy people with more money than an empty belly or something because I am certIn that plate costs a whole lot more than the mama put amala in the other photos.

They might serve it in the Hilton in Dubai and charge you tons, but please know that Dubai now has it's own Enish where authentic amala and abula can be had.

That said, I doff my capito to the creator of this as it sure must have taken some out of the box thinking.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13285120_screenshot20210307044618instagram_jpeg1ca052ba7b15f62396fb6c4232bf7ae8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by cococandy(f): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2021
They are just doing too much at this point.
Where’s the sauce to eat it with? That one drop on the side? grin

We’ll give them points for creativity that’s all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2021
cococandy:
They are just doing too much at this point.
Where’s the sauce to eat it with? That one drop on the side? grin

We’ll give them points for creativity that’s all
Lol cheesy @ one drop on the side!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2021
budaatum:
I think we'd need to call it Amala for wealthy people with more money than an empty belly or something because I am certIn that plate costs a whole lot more than the mama put amala in the other photos.

They might serve it in the Hilton in Dubai and charge you tons, but please know that Dubai now has it's own Enish where authentic amala and abula can be had.

That said, I doff my capito to the creator of this as it sure must have taken some out of the box thinking.
@ the bolded, you and Coco are right.
The creativity is top-notch.
We can't take that away from the pic.

pocohantas:
Creativity...
That is about it.

I found the picture creepy though. There is this lady that is a food creative artist. She moulds eba and all. For some reason, I can’t view her food pictures continuously. Makes my stomach turn!!
Yes, creativity is the positive side to the food.

Oan,
A very good food blog you got going sis,
We were so impressed when we stumbled on it.
Keep up the good job.
You going places.

Klass99:

Highly disrespected, if you don't serve amala in the usual way it's served, it won't feel like amala, gbegiri and ewedu again nah!

Not only was it disrespected, it was murdered grin This looks like an English meal. And I am not a foodie o! I don't like to cook and I'm not particular about food, I can drink garri, groundnuts, milk and cabin biscuit in a day and I'll be fine for the entire day.
Lol, u don talk am finish.
We use to think you love cooking and eating so much before.
So you just love to come to the food section to view all our food pictures and salivate?
Come, let's teach you how to cook jare.
Cooking is our hobby! smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by Anigreat: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2021
shocked

Big NO.

Someone was just trying to show how creative he or she can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by illicit(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Is that not a left over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
Is that not a left over
Lol, dem never even bring d fork to take start eating o cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by illicit(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2021
post=100036110:
Lol, dem never even bring d fork to take start eating o cheesy

It must be an appetizer then, the main course must be inside warmer....

lol cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by judgementyard(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Add graphic pictures please grin
Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by xpressionx(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2021
Where is grilled .......
Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2021
Amala is being piped onto a plate now. Lol..

Looks creative but not appetizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by beautyhd: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Five rose like amala with a stroke of ewedu and a drop of stew!!!

Definitely, the amala will be chewed like that, nice concept but not eye catching to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by BigDawsNet: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Prepare this for my mum and she will sue my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2021
Na toto I juz dey see from here grin
Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by Kondomatic(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2021
This is actually very creative.

But when she's done playing and snapping pictures, she will put away this one and serve the real food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by pocohantas(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Creativity...
That is about it.

I found the picture creepy though. There is this lady that is a food creative artist. She moulds eba and all. For some reason, I can’t view her food pictures continuously. Makes my stomach turn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by Kamachicho(f): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author= post=100035139]Foodies in the House,
[b]Has Amala, Gbegiri, Ewedu, Ponmo, Shaki, Titus Fish been disrespected here, Yes or No ?

Yessssss, very, very, very disrespected. And we no gree. Make them take time no spoil food for person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by AddictedToTech: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
See as food be like wetin pikin wey dey teeth shit

Spit!

2 Likes

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by Draslo(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Me, I go just off shirt, enter the kitchen and beat the chef to stupor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by GreaterFuture(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2021
People are Just playing around. Food for fun to take pictures with it, not necessarily to feed a human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by chinecherem97974: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Na toto I juz dey see from here
Re: Has Amala Been Disrespected Here, Yes Or No ? by BBBells: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
walahi if you give me that small food

WALAHI I WILL KILL YOU INSTANTLY

YOU DEY MAD?

make i fast for two years even better now

which kind rubbish be that?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good / Peanuts And Its Benefits, Both As A Consumer Or As An Entrepreneur / Some Very Disgusting Meals From Around The Worls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.