Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After (33525 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Lolachef(f): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is so chidish of me
illicit:

Olosi....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by vicmac09(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

So now u agree that she shouldn't have been in the classroom, now let me ask....

If she wasn't rebellious and slept where other non rebel students were, this incident wouldn't have happened, yes or no?

I guess you didn't read the part where she's raped again, you just focused on the classroom part because you want to blame the girl..
Stop being foolish please

3 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by BRATISLAVA: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:

I see, you're sick sick.

Low iq can be identified when you make unfounded ill informed accusatory assumptions.

You can't abstract the information you receive and quite emotional.

Understand first before u conclude .

There are people on this site openly endorsing rape but u chose to attack the person who is vehemently opposed to it.

Get the help u need.

You and toks3008 need help and rehabilitation before you are allowed to integrate with normal people.

You are disgusting the more you fight for your warped views. There's nothing sensible or intellectual about your post on that public masturbator. That you keep fighting for it shows a level at which you are running on the wrong ideas.

Please, reply when you've gotten the help you two so badly need. I don't like engaging with rape apologists and men who support men masturbating publicly.

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by BRATISLAVA: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
vicmac09:

I guess you didn't read the part where she's raped again, you just focused on the classroom part because you want to blame the girl..
Stop being foolish please

He's trying so hard to be sensible and logical. He's looking for any fact at all that makes the culprit innocent. What he is doing is called playing the devil's advocate.

Any time there is a rape case, a certain set of men come to play this game in order to trivialize the magnitude of rape, in the process looking extremely foolish. I would have listed the names of some strong rape apologists on this forum, but it's better to leave them to their fate.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by 9jaflave: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
I remember those days in boarding house, some even slept in the bush to avoid wicked seniors and bullies.

illicit:

Why are u so stupid that u can't think

Why can't she sleep in her bed like others?

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Quite sad and horrific. I hope she heals completely and focuses on making her life beautiful.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
why were u sleeping in a classroom?
oh shut up. Shut the entire fvck up. Argh. Shut the hell up..

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
You people just can’t help yourselves can you?

ValCon888:
I'm sorry she was raped. No woman deserves to have her life ruined like that. All rapists deserve the worst possible punishment in this world. But my question is this; what was she doing sleeping in a classroom by 2am? There's definitely more to that story.

As for the guy that's seeking for forgiveness, if he's serious about being remorseful, he should report himself to the nearest police station, confess his actions and do the time.
All rapists whether repentant or not deserve to be behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by OgThanos: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
What if she needed fresh air to clear her mind.... Yesterday night I left my hostel around 11:30pm to walk around osekita with only 2 pin pop and a touch... Pls don't brood too much on this matter
Please and please, for your sake. Don't wander around at late hours of the night.
It's even dangerous for we men, let alone ladies..
Biko, be security conscious

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by vincentjk(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Is this not the idi*t claiming he's an English tutor but doesn't know what an ellipsis is rather, lying about having a trademark?

Imagine the kinda question an animal like you is asking.

3 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by OgThanos: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reffone:
My own girlfriend was raped last week but refuse to open up or talk about it I'm a man but I wonder the joy one derive in raping the opposite sex
What the,, are you for real!
How come..
What have you done about it.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Agugbadin: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sterope:
He confessed because his family and business fell apart. What an apology!
Typical Anambra man, crime is in their DNA
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Driwiz(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
He should reveal his identity and get castrated like one baba idowu goat beside my crib

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Sterope(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bitterness, madness, bigotry and hate are in yours
Agugbadin:

Typical Anambra man, crime is in their DNA
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
OgThanos:

Please and please, for your sake. Don't wander around at late hours of the night.
It's even dangerous for we men, let alone ladies..
Biko, be security conscious
I appreciate your concern sir... I felt suffocated yesterday due to a lot on my mind so I decided to walk a bit.... I won't do it again
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Eggovic: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

If u think so, that's your opinion....

My question remains, why was she there when her mates were in the dormitory....

Just look at the stupid, senseless, insensitive question you are asking. So stupid a question.

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Eggovic: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

You were not suppose to be under any authority or supervision, you may be an adult....

Why will a student leave her dormitory to sleep in classroom for days

How is that for protection

it's just like a student left dormitory for party and got kidnapped in the way, I will blame d student first

Don't cry over this matter because u are sentimental, just be reasonable
Look at how far your being reasonable has brought you. Clap for yourself. You're the type that will blame a girl for being raped because she's on a skimpy gown.

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Eggovic: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

So now u agree that she shouldn't have been in the classroom, now let me ask....

If she wasn't rebellious and slept where other non rebel students were, this incident wouldn't have happened, yes or no?
You need serious help. You're shameless.

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Alexaonfleek: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

You were not suppose to be under any authority or supervision, you may be an adult....

Why will a student leave her dormitory to sleep in classroom for days

How is that for protection

it's just like a student left dormitory for party and got kidnapped in the way, I will blame d student first

Don't cry over this matter because u are sentimental, just be reasonable
Arent you supposed to direct this silly question to the school authorities?

Always looking for a way to blame the girl...na una way be that

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by doxijaw: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You and toks3008 need help and rehabilitation before you are allowed to integrate with normal people.

You are disgusting the more you fight for your warped views. There's nothing sensible or intellectual about your post on that public masturbator. That you keep fighting for it shows a level at which you are running on the wrong ideas.

Please, reply when you've gotten the help you two so badly need. I don't like engaging with rape apologists and men who support men masturbating publicly.

Lol attention seeking much.

The evidence in the video proves nothing. tongue

Imagine calling someone a rapist apologist without knowing them, you should be locked up for being a perpetual victim hood liar.

You're so sadistic that you're chasing me all over the place like a lunatic, desperately in need of attention.

Incase you don't understand how it works, i can have an opinion without getting into trouble but you on the other hand can get into serious trouble for defamation of character.

I don't blame you , the education system failed you or you were dealt the wrong hand when it comes to intelligence.

Who actually hurt you?

Go and continue your agbero discussions with your likes, i have no interest.

The next time you quote me. cool
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by ceeceeuwa: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
bukatyne:

@OP:

The lady should seek healing so she doesn't let the rapists keep robbing her of her future.

I don't see the wisdom in publishing this; she should have consulted her elders/friends she decides if she wants to hand over the guy to the law after accepting his friend's request or letting it go.

Now the guy and remaining four culprits know what is going on and she loses the element of surprise. The remaining four can decide to silence the dude seeking 'forgiveness' to cover their tracks such that she can't get justice even if she wants to.

Apart from sordid entertainment, I don't know the purpose of this on SM; not everything is for SM clout.
At least potential rapists will know that no matter how long it takes, that karma is a bitch.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by dollytino4real(f): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
anal 4 dat matter! just dat am not to judge but sha u go still lose dat ur freedom in any way

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by OgThanos: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
I appreciate your concern sir... I felt suffocated yesterday due to a lot on my mind so I decided to walk a bit.... I won't do it again
I understand how difficult things can be sometimes, dear.
You can just do some indoor exercise and take a cold shower, watch some movies or perhaps ask your roommate for a soft massage (lol)
You won't know when you'll fall asleep.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by higgs: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
I can't understand rape.How can a man enjoy inflicting such pain on an innocent woman?

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Arent you supposed to direct this silly question to the school authorities?

Always looking for a way to blame the girl...na una way be that

The question was actually directed to whom it may concern....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
vincentjk:

Is this not the idi*t claiming he's an English tutor but doesn't know what an ellipsis is rather, lying about having a trademark?

Imagine the kinda question an animal like you is asking.

Who are u again
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
cococandy:
oh shut up. Shut the entire fvck up. Argh. Shut the hell up..

You are mad....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolachef:
This is so chidish of me

Na u sabi....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Emeka71(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I am sure some guys will have erection while reading the story.
It is well
Raging boner.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by pek(m): 1:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Who are mine am I to judge, some people are lucky to get second chance in life while some do not, but that was very cruel of them.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Hotbutt(f): 1:52am On Mar 21, 2021
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

Those boys will never have peace for the rest of their miserable lives.

And to all those that call themselves Cultists that go around killing innocents people and raping them, the wrath of the most high GOD will visit you from the Crown of your head to the soul of your feet in JESUS NAME AMEN

One time when I was in school, a lecturer was always mean to me and was frustrating me. For months, I had no peace. Simple thing he would do as a lecturer for me (eg sign this form, forward my name etc) this man would not. I suffered so much. To cut the long story short, I Carried the Course meaning I had an "F" and I'm this student who hates failing.
But it didn't end there.

One cold night, I went to my Department alone. I stood close to his office and made a heavy pronouncement with the word of God on that Lecturer's Life.

Right there, I told GOD what I wanted him to do to that that lecturer for what he put me through that year.
I also told GOD that as I would be graduating, wherever I am on earth, I want to hear that the pronouncement has come to pass.
I made that pronouncement with so much pain and tears in my heart and left there in faith. The following year, I came for my Carryover and I graduated. Am sure, he was happy to see me come back for a carry over but GOD got my back.

One Year Later as i was preparing for my NYSC, People of God, guess what
The Pronouncement I made on his life that year came to pass. I came on this same Nairaland then as a Visitor and saw this headline on Front Page.

"UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS LECTURER FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF *******, MR*******......"

I did other research on Google and also called some of my juniors still in school and they confirmed it was true. The story was true.

I couldn't believe it. GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS. God heard my cry that night and stamped my words in heaven and made it come to pass. God is never late to answer us. God moved on my behalf. God is powerful. It may not be the time you want him to come but he will surely come on time. Right now, I don't joke with my GOD becos he has proved himself in my life.

To everyone that has been hurt by anyone in school or anywhere whether by Cultists or by just people in general.
Tell God what you want him to do to that person. Believe that he has done it and watch GOD perform his work.
But the one criteria here is, make sure your hands are clean. That's all.

I hope my story has inspired someone today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by samtol4(m): 2:27am On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:
are you for really or you are part of those rapists? you want to blame her …. continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / UNICAL Prof’s Son, 2 Others Stole And Sold N2 Million Engine For N30,000 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.