Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,708 members, 7,824,001 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday (704 Views)

No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by funloving(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
CPC is a smaller party with fewer people. When in power it will have fewer political patronage and entrenched interests and this implies a smaller, leaner and more efficient federal government, which is what we need in Nigeria.

The PDP is such a large national party with interest spawn all over the country. If it wins the presidential elections there will be a lot of persons to be satisfied and settled for their role in helping to win the elections. There will be godfathers and godmothers and all manner of sycophantic hangers-on. Unfortunately, you can’t wish away all these people otherwise they will frustrate your government.

Even if GEJ wishes well for the country he will have to accommodate all these people, a lot of who are greedy, self-centered and generally incompetent. They are the ones who will make a mess of his good intentions.

A CPC government being smaller, will require less funding, fewer people to steal and hopefully, less corruption and generally more efficient because of less bureaucracy.
Re: One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by hakanai(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
I see your point my friend.For me and the people around me,saturday we cast our votes and Buhari/Bakare remain the choice. cry
Re: One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by Asobank: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
is this suppose 2 b a point or a trash- full of rubbish! Seriously, buhari go spoil tins well well. Just don't go there. A VOTE 4 GEJ BRINGS US TOGETHER IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY
Re: One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by Wadeoye(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
I agree with you OP. Definitely a BB government will take us to where we desire. A government without OBJ, Anenih, Bode George, IBB, and their sons like GEJ.
Re: One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by lukkie(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
Buhari-Bakare it is!
Re: One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by Beaf: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
What is CPC? Is it a chemical? grin
Re: One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by recoome(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Wadeoye:

I agree with you OP. Definitely a BB government will take us to where we desire. A government without OBJ, Anenih, Bode George, IBB, and their sons like GEJ.
so we should have a govt with IBB, gusau, atiku, abacha, abba ruma, ishaya bamaiye, aminu masari, and co, what a disaster, pls get over ur impending defeat!
Re: One More Reason To Vote Cpc This Saturday by recoome(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
Beaf:

What is CPC? Is it a chemical? grin
consumer protection council, corrupt people congress, community of performing criminals, coalition for perpetuating criminality, council promoting corruption, civilian poverty council, crying paupers congress, cry-baby party of chameleons!

(1) (Reply)

The Bukola Saraki Years In Kwara State / Obasanjo, Amosun In Closed-door Meeting After Thanksgiving ! / Imo: Speaker, Principal Officers Defect To Apga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.