Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother (2315 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by frozen70(f): 4:01am On Mar 23, 2021
goodman41:
Since my mother inlaw came to my house my wife no longer eats with me but her mother. Please it's normal? or I should confront her about it?

Thats how lack of love and interest starts in marriage

Confront her aggressively because its not supposed to be so
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by mariahAngel(f): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2021
frozen70:

Thats how lack of love and interest starts in marriage

Confront her aggressively because its not supposed to be so

I want to ask you some questions...since you're encouraging the op to "confront her aggressively"

Is a wife obligated to eat with her husband everytime? Is it part of her duty as a wife?
Must they eat together everytime?
Is it by force?

OK. Let's flip this around and assume that the op is a female who's complaining that her husband now prefers to eat with his mother, instead of her...
What do you think would've happened to the op? FIRE AND BRIMSTONE THAT'S WHAT! for daring complain and "come between mother and son"

Now, women be gushing like "awwwwwwwwn! He loves his wife so much, he wants her all to himself" abeg! abeg!

Truth is, the op is irrationally jealous and possessive, and shouldn't be encouraged.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by frozen70(f): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

I want to ask you some questions...since you're encouraging the op to "confront her aggressively"

Is a wife obligated to eat with her husband everytime? Is it part of her duty as a wife?
Must they eat together everytime?
Is it by force?

OK. Let's flip this around and assume that the op is a female who's complaining that her husband now prefers to eat with his mother, instead of her...
What do you think would've happened to the op? FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FROM THAT'S WHAT! for daring complain and "come between mother and son"

Now, women be gushing like "awwwwwwwwn! He loves his wife so much, he wants her all to himself" abeg! abeg!

Truth is, the op is irrationally jealous and possessive, and shouldn't be encouraged.

I am not speaking for the Op, but he has more to say

For such things to be going on, there are more to it
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
cococandy:
Or all of you can eat together at mealtimes. I guess
Please what happened to i am not spoilt, my husband just love me.
In your profile?
Are you single now? If yes then i will be happy to take over.
Biko no insult o, it's just a friendly question.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Gloriagee(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ndi monitoring spirit! It's a really friendly question to project marriage break up from personal text? Dont come for me, I've removed my hearing aids

CuteMercury:
In your profile?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gloriagee:
Ndi monitoring spirit! It's a really friendly question to project marriage break up from personal text? Dont come for me, I've removed my hearing aids

It's not as you are thinking it to be.
I am a very nice guy and a friendly one.
I meant no harm trust me.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Fiscus105(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Open your eyes bro. The serpent is about to enter your home.
Be wise.

Which type of serpent biko? Is mother in law come to stay with them permanently? That's more reason you guys crash marriages with minor issue

If a man is not mature enof and possesses big heart to reach compromise in marriage, it would difficult for them to sustain it

3 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Shellsploit: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
punisha:
Buy a cardboard and attach it to a stick, write "we no go gree" then stand in ur living room and protest all day.

Since u can't just eat alone for some days.
Abi she needs to feed u?
Bros kindly allow her and her mom be. When ur in law goes...u can tell her u found it awkward not eating with her the past few days. That should send home ur point against next time

Ma nigga!

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gloriagee:

grin
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
CuteMercury:
In your profile?

I’m an evening newspaper. A depleted after two.
You really don’t want me.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
cococandy:

I’m an evening newspaper. A depleted after two.
You really don’t want me.
It is you in particular i want.
What you are or who you are don't matter to me, even if you are midnight newspaper, it doesn't matter. All i want is cococandy.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

I doubt op would want that...He doesn't seem like the sharing type grin

A very possessive human being if you ask me grin

LadySarah:
grin
Aww,he misses his wife.Some couple hardly eat without each other.I guess Op is one of them.

Just tell her you miss eating with her.She can rotate,morning with mom night with you.She's just trying to bond with her mom .Who knows when next she'll come?
If hers is like mine that visits only for Omugwo every 3 yrs only to stay for 3 weeksthen endure.

It feels strange.

Like why can’t they eat at the same time on the same dining table?
Does the wife sneak off with her mom to go eat somewhere where the man is not allowed to come?

So many questions.

It’s cute though that this is the only problem they are having (I hope). I’m now used to reading worse and weirder marriage stuff on here. These ones no get problem at all.
Re: My Wife No Longer Eats With Me But Her Mother by LadySarah: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
cococandy:

It feels strange.

Like why can’t they eat at the same time on the same dining table?
Does the wife sneak off with her mom to go eat somewhere where the man is not allowed to come?

So many questions.

It’s cute though that this is the only problem they are having (I hope). I’m now used to reading worse and weirder marriage stuff on here. These ones no get problem at all.

The Dining table for an average Nigerian is first for aesthetics,to occupy the dining room,packing homework/mini studytable even some for Ironing.My Friend's boys use theirs as a tennis table.Utilised only on special occasions or when an important Visitor is around.

Eating is done in front of a Tv most times or as couples on the sitting room centre table and from the same plate where small love talk and feeding each other is simpler.
He misses that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon / I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / For Mature Ladies And Gents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.