Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated (20493 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / 'If Ortom Wins, I Will Commit Suicide' - Akaa James Vows On Benue Election / Amnesty International Says Fg Responsible For 3,641 Deaths By Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by AroleOduduwa2: 6:00am On Mar 21, 2021
What does Ortom know? Why do they want to silent him? Is it the same thing Yahya Bello know that has made him influential all of a sudden.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by tizteezy(m): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Auxtin85:

Use your brain if you are not brain dead like Buhari

Make yourself useful, my friend

Stop insulting everyone on this space.

I don't give a rat's ass about what peanuts you get from Nigerian dirty, stinking politics.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by stayclearofme: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2021
See this killer of a Governor talking like an innocent person. The blood of
all the people you have killed will hunt you forever. Useless man!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by PAWG(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Whenever Wike opens his mouth, it’s fire rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Auxtin85(m): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2021
tizteezy:

Make yourself useful, my friend

Stop insulting everyone on this space.

I don't give a rat's ass about what peanuts you get from Nigerian dirty, stinking politics.

Lol no man, I have been independent and never depended on anyone in that country.

Buhari is a terrorist and he should be held responsible should anything happen to Gov. Ortom
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by stayclearofme: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Good that is coming from rivers number 1 GLR make fg know Niger Delta politicians warning nor be joke. Our governors are not fishes like south west and east governors that fulani terrorists oppress. Niger Delta do take coded actions but if 1 of their finest in person of wike is speaking like this then yall need to be careful in this country. Nigerians must be cautious in dealings with Niger Delta and her few friends
A killer is one of your finest in South South. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2021
Spending123:
My mind is telling me that this country is a comedy channel in heaven...Whenever God want to relax and laugh he will tell Angle Gabriel to switch it on to the comedy channel

because truly Nigeria has been a great nation not until Satan sent down his candidate to contest for election.

until we get to the root of our problems that is when we would begin to find possible solutions. one man everybody should still be castigating till date is Gowon who changed our system of govt.. until Nigeria goes back to regional system of government, nothing would change. take this from me and pass it to your unborn children. they would also need to hear it.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by tizteezy(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Auxtin85:

Lol no man, I have been independent and never depended on anyone in that country.

Buhari is a terrorist and he should be held responsible should anything happen to Gov. Ortom

Then you shouldn't be resorting to insults.

I don't support any fuckn politician in this country. They're all the same, talking from both sides of the mouth.

Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by OyinO: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2021
Spending123:
My mind is telling me that this country is a comedy channel in heaven...Whenever God want to relax and laugh he will tell Angle Gabriel to switch it on to the comedy channel

because truly Nigeria has been a great nation not until Satan sent down his candidate to contest for election.

There's nothing like Satan and there's no place like heaven anywhere. You've been fooled by imperialism and colonial racists.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Springboot: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Any small thing civil war civil war, they think it's that easy to fight in a civil war, biafra had some success because they planned well for it and had an organized army, right now anyone that stands against the FG will be crushed liked tomatoe paste.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by EmmyBiggy(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Untill he is dead that is when you will hold federal government responsible... Typical Example of medicine after death
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by OyinO: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2021
There has never been any Nigeria before. The signs and symptoms of the dying Nigeria are manifestations of the fact that Nigeria never existed except as a merged or amalgamated colony for colonial interests.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Yeah!

Hold them accountable!

Only, you'll just be speaking English that won't raise poor old Sammy from the grave if, indeed, he's killed.

Instead.of seeking to protect your own, you're spewing rhetorics!

Politicians.......brainless lot!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by riches4me(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2021
Make them kill am, nobody is holding anybody for anything. In fact, make una kill una self. Awon olori buruku somebody.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by idahme(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
After obigbo massacre wike has totally lose value in my sight,I hate him as much as I hate satan, I'm just waiting for him to come and openly campaign in any part of igbo land,boys,men are ready to stone him to Death.

Oyigbo LGA I guess that's what you meant, there is no place called obigbo in Rivers State.
But be calming down small small, ur blood pressure is too high.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Spaxon:
Nigerian Wahala be like Roasted Corn

What happened to roasted corn?
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Farki: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2021
This man keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by adolfHitler1934: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2021
majole:
If a Corrupt looter is Killed Nigeria will burn but the poor people that have been killed by these same BLOOD THIRSTY TERRORIST nothing happens. I prefer these Leaders be killed as well instead on only poor people being killed
See your life??

What some you smoke sometimes is what I don't understand.

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2021
blackpanda:
This wike just talks anyhow
you are the one talking anyhow...
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by chatinent: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Spaxon:
Nigerian Wahala be like Roasted Corn

E must dey near gutter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by JoeEeL(m): 6:52am On Mar 21, 2021
WonderManly:
Nigeria problem just be like Nigeria President: One is in Aso Rock and the other one is a Bus Conductor in Lagos.
Who knows which one is the real Buhari self

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by chatinent: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Wike:

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Tony142: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
God, please let this be kind of news Nairaland will print daily. Because some of us here are looking forward to the day when our leaders will become victims of their own wickedness

Na jealousy go kill u b4 your time, he is not the one that tell your broke father not to be a governor, all this one u are saying is because of lack of opportunity, if u were a politician or a governor I am 101% sure u will do far worst than this present leaders #fool
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Olatomiwami(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
After obigbo massacre wike has totally lose value in my sight,I hate him as much as I hate satan, I'm just waiting for him to come and openly campaign in any part of igbo land,boys,men are ready to stone him to Death.

Stone Wike? U need to change your weeds suppliers,another Ipob massacre is loading b that, Wike the godfather of cultists himself, Rivers will b history for u and ur ipob miscreants.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by captainspear(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2021
odave:
Bub why are they trying to eliminate him for defending his people? There's no smoke without fire.

This is the governor that stood by his people and say no to forceful occupation of his land by demonic settlers, now they want him killed as alleged...

If you still need someone to explain what is going on in naija to you then you're a dumb ass
you need people to explain what is going on to you walahi
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by excel101(m): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Zombie why not your Criminal hungry father? If Nnenna Kanu is murdered hold terrible wicked wike responsible.
Turban covering terrorist spotted. So let me deal him mercilessly, "Ring Ring do your thing" oh! it did not work "lets form voltron for" Activate innerlock dynosword connected, infoset up go voltron force. The next thing, with the blazing sword in my hands, Turban wearing terrorist disappeared. To the indomie generation I'm making incantation.
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by WonderManly(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

Shey na this one be the real abi?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by pickatyouu: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeria terrorist, I mean politicians have tire me.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Otasikwe(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2021
Skyfornia:

What happened to roasted corn?
ojuju NL
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Otasikwe(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Tony142:

Na jealousy go kill u b4 your time, he is not the one that tell your broke father not to be a governor, all this one u are saying is because of lack of opportunity, if u were a politician or a governor I am 101% sure u will do far worst than this present leaders #fool
esiokwu
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by michoim(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2021
Foolish talk
Re: Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated by Akaujaa(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2021
Nobody hears of development strides in Benue state. No news report confirming or showing some completed projects in the state. The only thing Ortom does from time to time is to raise alarm of herdsmen attacks on his convoy without a single prove or evidence. This is a diversionary tactics to deceive the media and remove attention from his incompetence and non performance. Visit Benue major towns like Oturkpo, Zaki-Ibiam, Vandekieya, Buruku, Gboko, Kastina-Ala and even the capital, Makurdi, you hardly see any government project completed or ongoing. Ortom is just a noise maker, using herdsmen to cover his flaws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins All 3 Senate, 9 House Of Reps Seats In Osun / 2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno / Nigeria’s Economy Under Threat As Debts Hit N11trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.