Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (31075 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
oforjide:
Fg are doing everything possible to appease Asari recently they awarded a contract of 1.5billion dollars for renovation of portharcourt refinary which Asari must be among the team that will make sure things are moving smoothly indirectly one quarter of that money belongs to Asari

It's a mumu button many people press for cash. Gani Adams, uwazuruike, Asari or Igboho. Shout disintegration and get a very fat cheque. The leaders of Nigeria will rather bribe everyone than do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Karlosorji:
Tell is what they want since you are now in one of the associations

EMPTY UNINTELLIGENT BARREL!!!

Go and play with your ilk..

It's because of Numbskulls like you,that dodgy MISCREANTS like Ralph Uwazurike,Asari,Nnamdi Kanu,Gani Adams, Hussaini Abdul etc are being noticed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Karlosorji(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

EMPTY UNINTELLIGENT BARREL!!!

Go and play with your ilk..

It's because of Numbskulls like you,that dodgy MISCREANTS like Ralph Uwazurike,Asari,Nnamdi Kanu,Gani Adams, Hussaini Abdul etc are being noticed..
you’ve not said anything

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

I don't...

I own a hotel!

Where your mom and sisters prostitute themselves to feed your lazy ass.. anuofia
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by jbbalarabe(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Seriously this man is saying the truth Asari Dokubi Is more fearless than that Albino Nnamdi kanu. He means action and the FG should not take his statement with kidgloves
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

Unintellectual brigand peasant!

Kitipa tagbue nnagi. Stupid outcast

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

NUMBSKULL has "hidden"...

Poor little UNINFORMED pathological Brat!

morgstreme:

Take your "Igbo",write it on a cheque and go collect 50Million from GTB for free..

Hungry Peasant!

Is that how loud you can bark? Because I can't hear you from my suite grin

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Why do you have to expose your family here?

Outcast go and find your kinsmen
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Is that how loud you can bark? Because I can't hear you from my bushy hutgrin

Well......
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

You should!

Outcast you have nothing with umu Nwafor. Stewpid traitor
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Yorubas are busy crafting their own escape from the same Nigeria, so they won't have this type of chance.

Isn't our God wonderful? grin

Lemao wake up dude they are doing it so they can get chance at President slot.
They know as things stand now east are highly favoured for the slot.
Watch how this their agenda will die slowly.
Hausa know them in and out.
But how many times will they play we Igbo's before we learn they can't be trusted
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by VictorUSA(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeria and its politics...makes me cry if I remember i'm a naturally-born Nigerian...USA dey wait for me sha....

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ogilinsaka: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

You should!

You're an outcast that's why you're supporting the enemies of the real Igbo people. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by talk2maurice(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Middle man don give una update o.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by ukahrawah: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Don't run away yet, let me UnCloth you with a few home truths grin

Your mortal fear of Nigeria's disintegration is well founded, it's understandable. Your region's insistence on promotion of illiteracy is to blame. Your human development deficit is so glaring that you had to lift a complete illiterate to contest the 2015 polls. You better start now to develop your youths, not enlist them in the army, if care is not taken, those your well trained soldiers will turn their guns on their home regions. That's the danger of arming an illiterate.

You're absolutely on point. As things stand now, the North cannot survive itself.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by ScamHunter: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

What did your PhD "blooder" achieve for you,his people

When Buhari was educated,with a Master's Degree in Strategic Studies in the US,your lowly raised peasant dad was still languishing in his father's hamlet in your BACKWARD community...
No be only Masters, na Masalachi
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Rugaria: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Maka Onye Igbo awuru President

Mgbe GEJ nor ngaa ahu,what did he do

Get out of here and go get a good job!

I will be nice to you because I'm not really sure where you're wriggling out from this beutiful Sunday afternoon.. 4 points:

1) GEJ is not igbo... Doesn't even speak igbo. He's from Bayelsa state. Edo is not Yoruba and Tiv is not Hausa! Go to school, young brat... As dense as you sound, it will be hard for you to locate Bayelsa on the map, so I will help you; It's in the socalled south south! Somewhere near the atlantic ocean...

2) Marginalisation goes beyond becoming a president. It includes shortchanging a section/tribe/religious group in terms of infastructure developments, such as roads power stations, rail connection, allocations from federal grants etc. Less states, less local governments and as such, less financial inflows..

3) it also includes structural attempt to stiffle the abilities of the group to be equitably represented in their government especially in the center, as is the case today. Using dubious tactics like gerrymandering and fake census figures to cut a group out of proper political representation.. This is evil..

4) Finally and more importantly, don't you ever dare to tell somebody living way better than you to go "find a job" again. It might be an anonymous forum, but you should be discerning enough never to talk rudely to folks far ahead of your hungry ass in life! Some of us are what you're aspiring to be.. Mgbu!

Now run away like a wet rat and never quote me in your gorry life again if you are incapable of inventive reasoning..

Nkîta ara...

CC
FrLukas

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Cuntface: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
But I thought same Asari Dokubo said they will take power from Wike in 2023 even though Wike must leave having served 2 tenures by then.

So under which govt will Asari Dokubo actually take over power from Wike? Is it under BCG or FGN?

This unfortunate herdsman again
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
ScamHunter:

No be only Masters, na Masalachi

Urchin!

Go your mama Pot go find out if meat dey for you today..

It's your turn for small protein today..
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by EMMY76: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Greedy fulani man u don't like zoning the presidency but love quota system where some disadvantaged section of the country get more than what they deserved even the national assembly is carefully schemed against the south.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
Nobody takes Nnamdi Kanu seriously he is just a runaway Fugitive coward . ... But you see people like Asari Dokubo the ex militant, you don't joke with him..

SUNDAY IGBOHO IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by SLAP44: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lemao wake up dude they are doing it so they can get chance at President slot.
They know as things stand now east are highly favoured for the slot.
Watch how this their agenda will die slowly.
Hausa know them in and out.
But how many times will they play we Igbo's before we learn they can't be trusted
You and who?

We tin consan me if they win the presidency, let me see how a yoruba president will pursue the thousands of herdsmen in their bushes without sparking a coup or a civil war.

Just wait and see because the next few years will be very interesting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB / Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians / Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.