Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG (31084 Views)

Bashir Tofa Buried In Kano (pictures) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by greggng: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

This is the height of poppycock.

The purpose of clamour for disintegration is that some are not satisfied with the system of govt or some parts are being favoured.

Therefore, you don't expect to remain in the country where you think the system is wrong. It is therefore appropriate you move to your country where things are being done "right". Because you will still be subjected to the same law which you so much hated leading to your exit.

Anything otherwise is mere poppycock.

You said a system is bad, therefore you want to leave. Now after the leaving is concluded, you still remain in that same system. Pls which kind brain be dat? undecided

Have you ever asked yourself why the system is bad ? Is bad cos we are not one nation. We are igbo , Hausa and Yoruba . If igbos decide to rule themselves and same to Yoruba and Hausa ....there wouldn't be marginalisatiion. When a people are one , they tend to work towards a goal beneficial to them. This doesn't mean that igbos should not live in Yoruba nation or Yoruba live in igbo nation. Is now a question of choice ...whichever country you decide to settle down ....
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Ikpongiton: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
morgstreme:

Dullards like you that are "Village brought ups" see it a big deal making a 1st class..

Local street ekukeh!
a southerner,who is a dullard is more intelligent and better than a northerner with phd
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Simplyleo: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
greggng:

Have you ever asked yourself why the system is bad ? Is bad cos we are not one nation. We are igbo , Hausa and Yoruba . If igbos decide to rule themselves and same to Yoruba and Hausa ....there wouldn't be marginalisatiion. When a people are one , they tend to work towards a goal beneficial to them. This doesn't mean that igbos should not live in Yoruba nation or Yoruba live in igbo nation. Is now a question of choice ...whichever country you decide to settle down ....
Still not making sense.

A group of people can't say there are people they dont want to cohabit with and based on that want to leave, then after leaving, part of same group decide to still stay with same people they dont want to stay with.

You say my system is bad, therefore want to leave, then I say leave, only for same you now telling me it is about choice staying with me, how?

Besides, what is it that you can't stay in your home that is now the best? What is it?

Oh, you don't want others to benefit from co existence but want you alone to benefit? Bross, that one no follow, you want to leave, after concluding, you better leave.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by greggng: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Still not making sense.

A group of people can't say there are people they dont want to cohabit with and based on that want to leave, then after leaving, part of same group decide to still stay with same people they dont want to stay with.

You say my system is bad, therefore want to leave, then I say leave, only for same you now telling me it is about choice staying with me, how?

Besides, what is it that you can't stay in your home that is now the best? What is it?

Oh, you don't want others to benefit from co existence but want you alone to benefit? Bross, that one no follow, you want to leave, after concluding, you better leave.

Who told you that I don't want others to benefit from your so called coexistence? If leadership of the country has now become the birth right of some within the coexistence setting...you call that justice? The hard truth is that the reason why we are still in this force marriage is cos of the oil resources . Co existence built on injustice will never help Nigeria ...if everyone goes their separate ways and some decide to still stay in a region diferent from theirs, is allowed . All the need to do is to normalise their papers ...obey the laws of the country the chooses to stay.i.e. igbos live in ghana ...same way igbos will live in south west if they eventually become a country . They are not forbidden from living anywhere on earth.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Fejoku: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Stanleyq:
When Joe Biden started his pursuit as president, it was through online, any pursuit starts online nowadays, just as the Egyptians, they never knew that Isreal was truly going home, even in red sea when they were crossing, they never believed, until they were drowned, something must drown the north when Biafra leaves.
Exactly. They will so drown that the survivors will regret why they never let the disintegration happen in peace.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Norwichsailor(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2021
morgstreme:

Iwu Ewu!

I am FULL BLOWN Igbo..

Your enemies are mostly "from your household"..

GEJ lost an election and his South South brothers/militant politicians changed their loyalty to PMB..I understand it's too complex for you to get it..

Stay here and be risking your WRETCHED life looking for Biafra while Nnamdi Kanu "lounges" abroad,safe from harm spending your hard earned contributions..

Ewu!

Loyal to PMB? The SS has 6 PDP govenors please how many do the SE have? Those who defected to APC have had their Powers cut atleast by 80% from Edo down to cross river. Please be sensible when making your analogy.
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Loyal to PMB? The SS has 6 PDP govenors please how many do the SE have? Those who defected to APC have had their Powers cut atleast by 80% from Edo down to cross river. Please be sensible when making your analogy.

Mumu..

Even GEJ is "loyal" to PMB..

When Obaseki won his election,did he come running to Abuja to hail PMB or not..

Your Cross River GOVERNOR is PDP in the day,BUHARIST at night...

Your Akwa Ibom GOVERNOR has been doing eye service ever since the commencement of earthworks for the
Deep Seaport in his state
and the Porthacourtt to Maiduguri rail has reached workable agreement for construction to start..

He will suck BUHARI's dick if given a chance..

Don't be deceived...

It's all for SELFISH Purpose..
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ikpongiton:
a southerner,who is a dullard is more intelligent and better than a northerner with phd

Bushman!
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
poseidon12:

Liar. Buhari does not have a degree and definitely does not have a Masters degree.

Your late WRETCHED illiterate father is the one that has it...
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Norwichsailor(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
morgstreme:

Mumu..

Even GEJ is "loyal" to PMB..

When Obaseki won his election,did he come running to Abuja to hail PMB or not..

Your Cross River GOVERNOR is PDP in the day,BUHARIST at night...

Your Akwa Ibom GOVERNOR has been doing eye service ever since the commencement of earthworks for the
Deep Seaport in his state
and the Porthacourtt to Maiduguri rail has reached workable agreement for construction to start..

He will suck BUHARI's dick if given a chance..

Don't be deceived...

It's all for SELFISH Purpose..
grin childish analysis.
It's only naturall for obaseki to thank buhari for not using federal might and allowing a level playing field just like oshiomole thanked Jonathan some years back. Talking about ayade lol, he should defect to APC and see if he'll even be able to win his ward grin
And the talk of Akwa Ibom and Rivers State govenors being loyal is just a drunk analysis from u, being friendly so they can attract project's to their state as any sensible govenor regardless of region or party would do is loyalty?
If that's your definition of loyalty I'm pretty sure you just started life and can't be more than 18years old
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by morgstreme: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Norwichsailor:

grin childish analysis.
It's only naturall for obaseki to thank buhari for not using federal might and allowing a level playing field just like oshiomole thanked Jonathan some years back. Talking about ayade lol, he should defect to APC and see if he'll even be able to win his ward grin
And the talk of Akwa Ibom and Rivers State govenors being loyal is just a drunk analysis from u, being friendly so they can attract project's to their state as any sensible govenor regardless of region or party would do is loyalty?
If that's your definition of loyalty I'm pretty sure you just started life and can't be more than 18years old

Did you just lie that Oshiomhole thanked GEJ some years ago

How old were you then

Look at fool talking about age..

If you aren't yet 50,then SHUT UP..
Re: Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG by Norwichsailor(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
morgstreme:

Did you just lie that Oshiomhole thanked GEJ some years ago

How old were you then

Look at fool talking about age..

If you aren't yet 50,then SHUT UP..

When you can counter an argument with fact's rather than insults and throwing tantrums I'll take you seriously grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.