Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover (4134 Views)

Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by NASTYNASOSO: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
His Excellency the Governor of Kano State Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, commissioned the Newly Completed Dangi Multi level Flyover in Kano State Metropolis.

Ganduje is Working

2 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by NASTYNASOSO: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by SocialJustice: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Impressive, nothing like this anywhere in delta state with the excessive oil money.

10 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by NASTYNASOSO: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Divine202: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Doest the taxpayers deserve to know how much was involve in this project?

Where is accountability in governance.

I'm the end, people will grow pot belly after the socalled project
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by 9japride(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kano is doing well, it seems it's the Lagos version of the north.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
We flex with their Oil money.

We build our town's with their Oil money

We rule over them with their Oil money.

If they argue otherwise. your guess is correct as mine 1970 will be like... Oh! I forgot IPOB terrorists don't have Oil while those stinking big Ass people have nothing but cassava palm oil and coconut. Who gives a Bleep about Red Oil and gari

2 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by gidgiddy: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ever since we learnt about Ganduje's Dollar stuffing skills down his babariga, we didnt know there would be any money left for such flyover

I think they only managed to build this because the new set of babariga with bigger pockets, that Ganduje ordered, has not yet arrived
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by BigSarah(f): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by QuotasSystem: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lovely project.

Ganduje is steadily shaming his haters with performance.

gidgiddy:
[s]Ever since we learnt about Ganduje's Dollar stuffing skills down his babariga, we didnt know there would be any money left for such flyover

I think they only managed to build this because the new set of babariga with bigger pockets, that Ganduje ordered, has not yet arrived[/s]

When will Igbos get sense undecided

Has Enugu water scarcity been solved?

Has Gully Erosion stopped stealing the land from under your legs?

Where are the dollars that Ikpeazu, Obiano and Uzodinma did not put inside Babanriga?

Pained wailer spotted.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
beautiful project
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by NASTYNASOSO: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
9japride:
Kano is doing well, it seems it's the Lagos version of the north.

1 Like

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Twelfthman: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

If they argue otherwise. your guess is correct as mine 1970 will be like... Oh! I forgot IPOB terrorists don't have Oil while those stinking big Ass people have nothing but cassava palm oil and coconut. Who gives a Bleep about Red Oil and gari

Mods this tribal bigot needs to be ban from this forum
cc: Seun lalastical

2 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by furrr(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Night view wink

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by 9japride(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=100081614][/quote][color=#006600][/color]

Very imperative.
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Divine202:

Wailing wailer
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by clockwisereport: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice one
Governor Abdulahi Ganduje is doing well

1 Like

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Aconomist: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Look at how they even use traditional decorations on the bridge. The north is in a different league in terms of culture compared to the south. Had this been the south the whole thing would be defaced with black and white stripes.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by kufre2010: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
SOUTHERN POLITICIANS ARE TIMID, COWARD AND SLAVES MINDED. WHEN NOTHERNERS ARE IN POWER THEY PLEASED THE NORTH AGAINST THE SOUTH , THE MARGINALIZED THE SOUTH BUT WHEN SOUTHERNERS ARE IN POWER THEY STILL PLEASED THE NORTH AND MARGINALIZED THEMSELVES.

FULANI JUJU IS THE STRONGEST

South get the oil, Northerners own 80% of the southern oil wells.
90% of Buhari appointment are Northerners
90% managerial staff in NNPC are Northerners.
70% of head of federal ministries, agencies and commission are headed by Northerners

80% of railways construction are in the north
87% of federal roads constructed by Buhari administration are in the north

Even the world bank director was asked by Buhari to focus in the North.

80% of people that rule Nigeria are Northerners

Yet FULANI SLAVES IN PDP STILL WANT TO HAND OVER THE PARTY TO A FULANI CANDIDATE

FULANI JUJU ARE THE STRONGEST ON PLANNET EARTH. PATRONISE FULANI JUJU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Brimstone77: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is beautiful..... impressive.

1 Like

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by garfield1: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
kufre2010:
SOUTHERN POLITICIANS ARE TIMID, COWARD AND SLAVES MINDED. WHEN NOTHERNERS ARE IN POWER THEY PLEASED THE NORTH AGAINST THE SOUTH , THE MARGINALIZED THE SOUTH BUT WHEN SOUTHERNERS ARE IN POWER THEY STILL PLEASED THE NORTH AND MARGINALIZED THEMSELVES.

FULANI JUJU IS THE STRONGEST

South get the oil, Northerners own 80% of the southern oil wells.
90% of Buhari appointment are Northerners
90% managerial staff in NNPC are Northerners.
70% of head of federal ministries, agencies and commission are headed by Northerners

80% of railways construction are in the north
87% of federal roads constructed by Buhari administration are in the north

Even the world bank director was asked by Buhari to focus in the North.

80% of people that rule Nigeria are Northerners

Yet FULANI SLAVES IN PDP STILL WANT TO HAND OVER THE PARTY TO A FULANI CANDIDATE

FULANI JUJU ARE THE STRONGEST ON PLANNET EARTH. PATRONISE FULANI JUJU

You lie.55% of buhari appointments are southerners,more southerners have oil blocs than northerners

1 Like

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by kufre2010: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
garfield1:

You lie.55% of buhari appointments are southerners,more southerners have oil blocs than northerners

I don't have time to argue with a tribalistic Fulani boy. Cockroach can never support a chicken but defend a fellow cockroach.

Statistics are there for all to see
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Tap0lane: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lunatics hyping Umahi as the best governor in this era that he is an engineer should come n shame their miserable soul.

As Ganduje collect bribe reach no givernor among the present fools can be compare to him in terms of infrastructural development. He scores 80% while the likes of Obiano score 50% n Umahi Igbo lover to hype score miserable 22%.

Some foolish Igbos will come n make comment such as can you compare the revenue accruing to Ebonyi with that of Kano. Mad fools everywhere there was a time Lagos IGR was less than 1 billion it took a visionary Tinubu your miserable lot insult today to grow it into trillions yet you do not want him to eat from what he grew yet lunatics governing alaigbo that can not grow their IGR like Obiano can be looting Anambra state fund to build himself biggest mall in a Abuja n PH while he was a sitting governor.

Awon oloriburuku dede !

NASTYNASOSO:
His Excellency the Governor of Kano State Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, commissioned the Newly Completed Dangi Multi level Flyover in Kano State Metropolis.

Ganduje is Working

1 Like

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by forgiveness: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

Why are you against that? Is it that you don't have? Don't lie because I have seen you before from head to toe. cool
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Tap0lane: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mad man did your deluded father ask the same questions when Umahi commission his half baked, poor miserable low quality projects or can you compare the standard of this project to any by Umahi.

Divine202:

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by edoairways: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
Impressive, nothing like this anywhere in delta state with the excessive oil money.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by garfield1: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
kufre2010:

I don't have time to argue with a tribalistic Fulani boy. Cockroach can never support a chicken but defend a fellow cockroach.

Statistics are there for all to see

Bring the stats young boy
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Ademola47(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
It looks aesthetical .....
Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by gawu1: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
I think this portion should be covered with carpet grass. It would have beautify the place more.

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by furrr(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
gawu1:
I think this portion should be covered with carpet grass. It would have beautify the place more.
That is the plan as you can see a fountain is being constructed and most likely grasses will be planted.

1 Like

Re: Kano Newly Completed Dangi Multi Layer Flyover by Okoroawusa: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee To Coordinate Implementation Of Sectoral Reforms / Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN / Iwo Road Ibadan,Oyo State (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.