Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Wizkid Drops Out Of School - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drops Out Of School (58828 Views)

Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
sley4life:

dis.grace. he would realise his mistake when his music wont sell again. He can continue his schooling and his music career. Bad advisers

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. . .

Exactly what I have been saying all these while.he can shuttle between the two afterall he is not singing everyday.focusless boy !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by soloqy: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
Where the hell is Leadcity University? In Naija or where?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. . .
.focusless boy !
lmao fucusless boy?? u funny ooo. but true talk, didnt naeto c just finish school recently
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Tosinville(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
If its a drop-out then thats alot of mistakes after 2yrs in the university but if its a defer thats different.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by MeGaStReEt: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
soloqy:

Where the hell is Leadcity University? In Naija or where?

This is my first time of hearing of Leadcity University,lol

Very soon, we go kno the major reason why dem drop am why him drop out
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by bio5naim: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
wizkid u are nt getin wiz advice frm ppl arond u dey are only teasin u 2 dull d rest of ur life
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
There is a clear difference between an illiterate and a School drop-out. The fact that he dropped out from the university does not mean he can't read or write.
About 20 minutes ago, a man was addressing the press (a graduate), in his speech he said, ''Let me ku ku say, '' instead of ''let me just say''. The 'ku ku' is a big error as it has no meaning in the English language.
The problem is, Nigerians always take the university education to be everything.
What am I driving at? music seems to be his life, hope and future so why should he waste his money studying International relations? A music or dance school is a good place for him.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by sheboi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
from a very very very good source d@ niggy didnt go to any leadcity, u cant 'dropout' from w@ u didnt attend
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
Donlittle:

i think ibadan or soo, he no fit pass ibadan sa

I think it's in osun state
Donlittle:

lmao fucusless boy?? u funny ooo. but true talk, didnt naeto c just finish school recently
People are using today to plan for their future but the idiiot here prefers to play his life away because of the small change he's seeing now.where is soul E baba and styl plus of yesterday ? They ve faded away like smoke.if Naeto c can earn a degree,why can 't a 22 years old boy ?
Acidosis:

There is a clear difference between an illiterate and a School drop-out. The fact that he dropped out from the university does not mean he can't read or write.
About 20 minutes ago, a man was addressing the press (a graduate), in his speech he said, ''Let me ku ku say, '' instead of ''let me just say''. The 'ku ku' is a big error as it has no meaning in the English language.
The problem is, Nigerians always take the university education to be everything.
What am I driving at? music seems to be his life, hope and future so why should he waste his money studying International relations? A music or dance school is a good place for him.
What is the essence of half-education if I may ask ? He spent just a year in school and the next thing he dropped out.that boy is a morron.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Geeborlah(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
dis is nt so good, even artistes wu hv really made it advises upcomin artiste to finish their education, hmm but it's his choice, goodluck to him angry
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
mbulela:

forget the school thing (it is often exaggerated).
I am still struggling to see the talent in the boys music.
he just seems to have the right connection.

That is one reason why he should have sorted out school first.
how can you compare tuface to this boy?
tuface has talent oozing out of every pore of his skin.
this lad, i struggle to see the talent folks talk about in his case.

GBAM!

IMO, no big deal about him undecided

I'd choose education first over my talent anyway *and thats if i CANT combine both together*

~Bluetooth:

I think it's in osun state

Its in Ibadan.

People are using today to plan for their future but the idiiot here prefers to play his life away because of the small change he's seeing now.where is soul E baba and styl plus of yesterday ? They ve faded away like smoke.if Naeto c can earn a degree,why can 't a 22 years old boy ? What is the essence of half-education if I may ask ? He spent just a year in school and the next thing he dropped out.that boy is a morron.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by nnaemmy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Better for him,
After all he's not the first to
have done that. He's no longer a kid.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by slap1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I was only trying to point to you that sometimes,life is not always about money.
Got it, bro. No hard feelings.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by soloqy: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
Donlittle:

i think ibadan or soo, he no fit pass ibadan sa

Small wonder ! His Lyrics, which I read someone posting here, is perplexing.

"E mi whizy mo bad gan

Spending money in large gan

The money too large we dash gan "   shocked shocked

What in the world is this?

Such arrant exaltation of debauchery.

I always saw those "musicians" who can only sing:  *spending money, spraying money*  *drinking shayo, let us shayo*, *shake that thing, move that thing*, as untalented pretenders as those songs lack originality and creativity.

He should just get back to school fast as its foolhardy of him to even begin to compare himself with the likes of 2face
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
nnaemmy:

Better for him,
After all he's not the first to
have done that. He's no longer a kid.
would you have done that if you were him ?
slap1:

Got it, bro. No hard feelings.
Yeah. . .sure thing
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by aieromon(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
So this dude thinks he has skills undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by lanrujay(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
isnt this a norm with these Nigerian dudes?
well i hope its pans out good for him!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
aieromon:

No mind am because he sang ''holla at your boy '',he thinks he's a super star. . .lets see what happens next.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by mobelle(f): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
dumb kid! its nt by degree o.accepted.bt ds move,riiiiiiiiiily dumb
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by blackgucci(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
i thought banky was a mechanical engineer,
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
aieromon:

No mind am because he sang ''holla at your boy '',he thinks he's a super star. . .lets see what happens next.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Jenifa1: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
no big deal. schooling is overrated anyway
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jenifa_:

no big deal. schooling is overrated anway

actually ppl are suppose to be in school rite now, because of the bad as reccesion,
but idk about him, he has money rite now, just dont knw how long it going to last him
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Jenifa1: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
yea he's lucky really. there are tons of unemployed university graduates out there.
if he's smart, he will do something to establish himself after his music industry prime has passed. even if it means going back to school.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by mystikal(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Boi, J.cole should be your role model or better still closer home, Naeto C sef.

Wonder what Banky W is telling d boy.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by LesbianBoy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
What u wizkid haters shud just say is dat he should just invest the money is getting now @bluetooth, i neva liked the guy b4 but after cooling down and listening to d young man and start listening to all his songz. And u said becos he sang holla @ ur boi so he thinks he has arrived? That has confirmed u a hater!!!!!! have heard 'tease me' have u heard 'dont dull' have u heard 'wizparty' have u heard 'gidi girl'. All u wizkid haters ur hating doesnt matter just go to his facebook page over 200000 likes tokless of ppl who love him but dnt know his on facebook!!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by sleekman(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
Abegi make una let me hear word. Pati Jona una 1st lady get degree but dey shoot knockout everywhere she goes. Make una no worry just make dém invite GEJ 4 state function people go run fi cover. Afterall Bill Gates na drop-out. Be gud @ wot u do & U'll certainly standout.
I guess we'll be needing an umbrella 2 shield us from GEJs missile launching wifey. Unfortunately its going to be leaking and we just have to make do.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by signpost47: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
he should finish his education. didn't banky finish university? surely he should be advising him better
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by osifred(m): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
the truth is university education equips you for a better tomorow

i think wizkid does nt know the essense of university education as to him it is abt getttin a degree. but university education in a way makes u a better person. my point is se will would better if he adds education to his talent (datz is if he trully have one)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.