Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Wizkid Drops Out Of School - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drops Out Of School (58785 Views)

Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by DECOtech(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
Chai! , I am shameing and sorrying for de boi at de same tym. Im no get better EAs and SAs.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
fstranger5:

After whoop-ing your arse, of course, thats the next thing for me grin

Whoop ke ? Your wahala is just too much for me to bear or you wan make I vex for you ?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by lepasharon(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
ewo ni temi undecided
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Emmaice: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
we should not jorge him,you don't know if dat is his destiny (all fingers are not equall). lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by lekside44(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
what of debang, he dropped some years away from school
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by shotster50(m): 12:09am On Apr 18, 2011
Fact is the boy is doing far better than a lot of people on this thread uni or no uni.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Ayoobscom(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2011
I love wizkid-he will soon take over from d bang

He has a very good Voice to be practical

University is only orthodox not realistic in the real man becoming

certificates are mere papers which is not transformable in several lives

Although if there's a way to combine both would have been d best homeboy
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by UNLEASHED(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2011
Congratulations Whizkid
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2011
Why do some of us think dat without uni cert you can't be better than others with it? Well that's why most of us saying so never move forward. Well what I want us to know is with or without 'uni cert' if we believe, we will be successful in whatever we do.

So if the guy dropped out he probably knew what he was doing.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Meldrick(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Tomorrow he will start singing, ''Just because of say I no finish school, some people dem take me as fool''.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by OWOLAYEMO: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
The guy just bungled it, He will forever regrets it, if he drops out!!!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Basildon1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
BAD BELLE no good o  tongue, na on top dis small boy some of una wan kee urself. Do you know how many shows he goes for in a month? It is almost impossible to do school and music full time.

Why are some people so pained though, is he part of your family? He has the opportunity now and he is taking it. SIMPLE. It's his time now!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by WizeOba(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
Infat,it is a disgrace 4 wizkid.he supposed 2 finish skul b4 startin music proper.why ar d youths of dis days interestd in money instead of wisdom?infat,hearin dis news,am nt hapi at al
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by shotster50(m): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2011
Lol at some of the comments here, If e pain you kill yourselves nah,
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by denzel2009: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2011
WizeOba:

Infat,it is a disgrace 4 wizkid.he supposed 2 finish skul b4 startin music proper.why ar d youths of dis days interestd in money instead of wisdom?infat,hearin dis news,am nt hapi at al

Look who's talking. Infat ko inlepa ni.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by MissyB3(f): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2011
denzel2009:

Look who's talking. Infat ko inlepa ni.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Dblank(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
Its a very silly thing to do,droping outta school.Yrs we know that the likes of Tuface and co droped out of school to pursue their music careerand they became successfool at it,but he should bear in mind that they dont sing the same kind of music.

I am sorry to say this but his mentor or whatever he is BANKY W is crap,hes dressing,singing,looks too groomed to be normal,isnt a better singer.The boy wizkid is atill very young,he needs to go back to school and get educated,even if  he doesnt use his certificate.At least tomorrow[future]if his pairs are well educated and doing great things,he wont be sobber.I think he got a great voice but his kind of music is not alright,always showing half unclothed girls,talking about bad bois,girls buddy,champagne etc. 

To cap it all,i still believe he will make it big,combining education and music,he shld just change his style a lil bit

I honestly wish DAGRIN was still alive,he would have wipe out all this IDOTI,out of the so called music industry., kiss
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2011
Basildon1:

BAD BELLE no good o  tongue, na on top dis small boy some of una wan kee urself. Do you know how many shows he goes for in a month? It is almost impossible to do school and music full time.

Why are some people so pained though, is he part of your family? He has the opportunity now and he is taking it. SIMPLE. It's his time now!

With your command of English language,I couldn't expect anything better than the crap you just wrote here. do you know the number of shows he GOES for in a month ? WTF !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Basildon1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
~Bluetooth:

With your command of English language,I couldn't expect anything better than the crap you just wrote here. do you know the number of shows he GOES for in a month ? WTF !
LMAO, u are just an eediot! Inscribe that on your forehead for real . Bleeding full (correct that too). Correct what I said, my dear sir . You demented little minded freak of nature. u better go and apply to be wizkid's chauffeur instead of allowing your veins pop online. beefer oshi!

*in Soyinka's voice , attends is the word, attends!*
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Basildon1:

LMAO, u are just an eediot! Inscribe that on your forehead for real . Bleeding full (correct that too). Correct what I said, my dear sir . You demented little minded freak of nature. u better go and apply to be wizkid's chauffeur instead of allowing your veins pop online. beefer oshi!

*in Soyinka's voice , attends is the word, attends!*

There's no point arguing with if you wouldn't do the same if you were in his shoe.you may now bounce !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by allnewsng(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
Wizkid, guess he is following the billionaire movements like Gates, and mr facebook :-)
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by kunlezii: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
This so funny, Why should he drop out?I guess he want to concentrate on his career.If i am Banky-W i'll just advice him to go back to school.May God Help him in all his ways, Peace Out
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by nich(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
allnewsng:

Wizkid, guess he is following the billionaire movements like Gates, and mr facebook :-)

Gates & Zuckerberg leveraged on a system; mr "fine boi no pimples" seems to want to leverage on himself.
My assessment: not good! International relations .  .  . if it were for real could be a boost!

singing: " .  .  . halla @ your boy .  .  . "
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Tunmi(f): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
It is nice that education is still fancied in Nigeria. I was impressed when Naeto C got his degree. I would like him to go back to school and have a degree in something. The fame and money goes away, they will eventually unless you become legendary like Fela (and Wizkid ain't no Fela or even Sound Sultan). No one can take that degree away from you. Hopefully he will eventually go back and surprise us like Naeto did. I'm only listening to him because of that degree.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by thetelz(m): 12:55am On Apr 20, 2011
You guys talking about bill gates,steve jobs and mark zuckerberg dropping out of school,they were smart and wizkid is not smart. They knew what the world needed and went for it. But how many musicians do we have in nigeria? MILLIONS! I just don't know why people see it as an alternative. This guy should know one thing that music is like a candle flame,it can die anytime. See styl plus,daddy showkey that were shining those days,where are they now? But having sound education lasts forever,i know of a doctor that still practices at 80.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2011
Tunmi:

It is nice that education is still fancied in Nigeria. I was impressed when Naeto C got his degree. I would like him to go back to school and have a degree in something. The fame and money goes away, they will eventually unless you become legendary like Fela (and Wizkid ain't no Fela or even Sound Sultan). No one can take that degree away from you. Hopefully he will eventually go back and surprise us like Naeto did. I'm only listening to him because of that degree.

Even fela was a graduate ! Can you imagine that ?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Basildon1(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Even fela was a graduate ! Can you imagine that ?
Give a rest, mister! Like mr cork will say, your irrelevant comments have been noted!  cheesy    The boy only said he is taking a break to ccncentrate!

May I ask what Fela graduated with?
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
Basildon1:

Give a rest, mister! Like mr cork will say, your irrelevant comments have been noted!  cheesy    The boy only said he is taking a break to ccncentrate!

May I ask what Fela graduated with?

See how stuppid you can be;quoting a supposed dropout like you.who is he ? .In any case fela studied music in london.so stop building irrelevant excuses for your whizkid.
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by tlops(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
carry go! enjoy the days of thy youth
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
tlops:

carry go! enjoy the days of thy youth

We said that too to defunct styl plus !
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by Basildon1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

See how stuppid you can be;quoting a supposed dropout like you.who is he ? .In any case fela studied music in london.so stop building irrelevant excuses for your whizkid.
LOL, a re[i]t[/i]ard like you keeps talking about everybody's education when it is obvious that you lack a decent one. Why you do keep getting heated up about this boy, you bluidy full! Fela was sent over to study medicine against his wishes and he went back to MUSIC. 

He wants to make the most of his fame now and go back to school. In 2 yrs time, he may not be popular again or there might be 10 wizkids! The degree is not running away, u RIGID slow brained nit[i]w[/i]it. Imagine Seun leaving Nairaland at its peak to go study for some degree!

Now, in less that 18 months, you have racked up close to 8000 useless posts that has done nothing to change anything in the world, your life and your dormant account! Yet you pride yourself educated, is it not painfully obvious that your level of education is close to zilch!
Re: Wizkid Drops Out Of School by tlops(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ecclesiastes 11:9 link=topic=bible:

Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Shows How Nigerian Airport Workers Beg (Photos) / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.