Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby (2358 Views)

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Confusc1us: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
I brought this to the romance section since no one was willing to help me
Good day every one
My girlfriend is 23 years old while I'm a 21 year old , I just gained admission into one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.
It's barely two weeks I went to school, My girlfriend called and gave me the shocker of my life.
She's pregnant, at first when she told me, we both agreed to terminate the pregnancy citing my gaining admission as the reason.
She took pills and she told me everything went fine and I was happy and forgot about the incident.
A few days ago, she called me and told me that she ran the pregnancy test again and it's still there
Now I don't know what to do I'm confused....
Please I need matured advice
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by braine(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
When did she take the pills?

After termination, the test result will still be positive for about 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Confusc1us: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
braine:

The pregnancy is up to a month now, she took the pills when it was 2 weeks
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by jawalis(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
You are 21 and never got admission and then you were busy straffing. Better for you is to Take your problem to the lord. Did you ever seeked advise here when you were busy with romance and s€x?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by HappyCreative(f): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why would you have sex without a condom of you didn't want to deal with the consequences?
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by illicit(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ur babe didn't use any pill....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Xenry: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
Don't! That may be your only child in this world. But why make such careless mistake, condoms ain't that costy mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by chatinent: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
My girlfriend is 23 years old while I'm a 21 year old

First fuckup: this shows how juvenile you are in the brain.

She took pills and she told me everything went fine and I was happy and forgot about the incident.
You were happy you both had killed the baby? And when the strong child didn't die, you became weary?

You are a fallen angel!

I just gained admission into one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.
You are not man enough, probably under your parent's care, yet you busy yourself having sex!

Happily enjoy the situation, newest father in town.

Don't forget to tell the twins when they grow up and become your lifesaver that you initially attempted to kill them!

Sorry, I don't mince words.

I wish you twins. I wish your girlfriend safe delivery no matter what you both do to hurt the children.

You are welcome.

Have a happily-ever-after with twins!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Mandela27: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
it's a sin to use condom because God didn't create it,we're supposed to fvck and give birth-Go to the world be fruitful and multiply!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mandela27:
it's a sin to use condom because God didn't create it,we're supposed to fvck and give birth-Go to the world be fruitful and multiply!
but it is much worse to abort a whole baby in my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by braine(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Confusc1us:

The pregnancy is up to a month now, she took the pills when it was 2 weeks

Are you sure she took the drug properly? Its the one I'm thinking about, I hope she didn't take it ilwith water like normal drugs.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Except1: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
I beg, keep the baby, that child is a glorious child

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Freestainworld(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
keep the baby, and avoid abortion, if you where aborted during your time, you wouldn't have been here seeking for advice.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kai! I don't know why kids nowadays just can't control their sexual urges.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Michelle55: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Uwa nmebi

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by webbro007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
did she bleeds after taking d pills
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by LadyTiannah2: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
braine:

This is true @confusc1us. Pregnancy hormones remain as long as three weeks after termination.

Pls practice safer sex from now on. At 21, you've got no business cumming in any woman's vagina. If she really took those pills, there's a high chance that the feotus has been damaged already. Ask her if she bled and the quantity

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Jodha(f): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please do not murder that child....

Own up...be a man and deal with the consequences of yhur actions...
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Goldmaxx(f): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Michelle55:
Uwa nmebi
you be mumu
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by richmond500: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
jawalis:
You are 21 and never got admission and then you were busy straffing. Better for you is to Take your problem to the lord. Did you ever seeked advise here when you were busy with romance and s€x?
Goat.
The reason why people seek advice is either because they have options on what to do and what not to do.

If the OP asked for advice before strafing, na ona go still bash am for bringing his personal life online
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Michelle55: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Goldmaxx:
you be mumu
I can clearly see that you're an unfortunate being truly, so I wouldn't bother replying you anymore. It would be pointless to banter with a lowlife.

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by mosdii(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by jawalis(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
richmond500:
Goat.
The reason why people seek advice is either because they have options on what to do and what not to do.

If the OP asked for advice before strafing, na ona go still bash am for bringing his personal life online
Damn. You still find me come here. Receive your healing in the name of Jesus.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by chatinent: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Michelle55:

I can clearly see that you're an unfortunate being truly, so I wouldn't bother replying you anymore. It would be pointless to banter with a lowlife.

This is too much, aunty.

Life no get jara.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Michelle55: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
chatinent:

This is too much, aunty.

Life no get jara.
I'm never one to lose my cool however, I don't hesitate to put miscreants like him in their rightful place should they decide to cross path with me
He should have known better never to mention me for i don't fancy trolls.

Anyways, thanks for the call to order. smiley
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Don't kill the child, the lady's life could be at risk.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Draught: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2021

Since you genuinely asked for help ..

KEEP your PROGENY ..

If you both don't want it, and if she past 3 months..dont attempt abortion ...if she ain't past 3 months then do..

..if not when she birth, take the baby to you or her parents or any willing relative .. Or an orphanage.. Oh hell, me!!!

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Offpoint1: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
These people talking about Condons don't know what it means to be highly konjified, a konjified man have zero sense of reasoning.
Precisely there are some unannounced rain that never gave signs before falling and it becomes too late to wear a rain coat.

Let us all contribute pamper fee for the young Dad, at 30 you'll have a 9 years old child... Here I am single as fxxk.

Op differ your academic and save your fees for the incoming baby, your life is about to be made or fxxk up forever.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by thereals: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
It's okay if you both don't feel prepared to parent a kid. However, terminating the child isn't the best. That child deserves a chance at life. Once your gf gives birth, there's the option of giving the child up for adoption.
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ije uwa
Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by extol1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
HappyCreative:
Why would you have sex without a condom of you didn't want to deal with the consequences?
some people are so careless that they don't bother about themselves. imagine if not for anything, what about these deadly diseases. for me, I don't have any advice for them

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Don't allow her do abortion bro, it's a terrible sin in the sight of GOD. That's an innocent baby and doesn't deserve any harm whatsoever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Fear Marrying From? / 3 Things A Lady Will Tell You When She Likes You / Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.