Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,868 members, 7,859,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 (20041 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / Dangote Refinery Will Transform Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2021
zinizta:

I wish I can see you in person make I know how to advise people to run from you.

The heart of man is desperately wicked.

You foolishly think this fulani man would escape the calamity they have brought on Nigeria?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Emma1Oj(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2021
optimus106:
IF THE COUNTRY DIVIDES TOMORROW YOUR REFINERY HOW FAR.

COULDNT YOU BUILD THIS YOUR REFINERY IN THE NORTH TO GIVE YOUR PEOPLE JOB TO AT LEAST REMOVE THOSE BEGGING ON THE STREETS?
if you have been to Dangote factory bfor in Apapa, Igbuefo(Lekki) and his office at Falomo Ikoyi u will know that it's dominated by northeners and Indians. just few of other tribes are there and I believe they got there by strong connection. every few.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Kubernetes: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2021
optimus106:

COULDNT YOU BUILD THIS YOUR REFINERY IN THE NORTH TO GIVE YOUR PEOPLE JOB TO AT LEAST REMOVE THOSE BEGGING ON THE STREETS?

The refinery was sited in Lagos based on factors that determines the location of an industry such like proximity of raw materials to industry and proximity of finished products to market etc.
It will interest you to know that this man laid the pipelines under the sea for crude transport from south south where the crude is gotten from all the way to Lagos
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by DSC7: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2021
[s][/s][quote author=wwwihy post=100088709]God Bless Dangote God Bless Gov. Sanwo-Olu
God Bless South West God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by obama30: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2021
ijustdey:
…as Sanwo-Olu seeks host communities’ cooperation

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/dangote-my-refineryll-be-completed-by-end-of-2021/

Foolish investment in 20th century.

The white men that are building the refinery to Dangote are changing from combustion engine that powered by gas and petrol to green energy projects for self and clean environment.

The more carbon pollution the more environmentally hazard and unknown sickness.

I once thought Dangote was wise not knowing is a fool greedy human when compared to types of investment he's establishing in 20th century.

But in next 10 years the number's of country that depend in oil will reduce, and continue till oil become valueless.

Then this refinery had causes many sicknesses to people's around.

He should channels his energy to millennium project not backward as his government.

Elon Musk is not investing in refinery or oil research in 20th century, Biden government don't have projects in oil. Only in Nigeria and Ghana people still hope in oil.

In Ghana, no Nigeria oil means power off, no more money for government projects unless if beg from any nation.

We don't need refinery to power anything in 2021 if we have a functioning leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Eagba(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

Don't understand what you are driving at, but fg tax holidays are good(can't explain), licenses are not one sided ( can't explain).
when you're given tax holiday of up to 15years for sugar factory and along the line, you add two or three more production lines to your factory and the tax holiday is extended to 25yesrs more( that's almost the lifetime of a young adult) through his cronies in government, or is it the monopolistic import license given like the previous months when the southern boders were close, only to be open to dangote
even Google still faces attack from Europe and America on Monopoly and other practises despite the HUGE tax they pay. see I'm not being tribalistic, I used to love dangote, we just have weak institutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by COMPAQ(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2021
catfrog10:
Siting refinery close to residential areas and the city mainland, I don't know the kind of greed will let officials to allow that to happen. As one smart Omulabi stated " Fulani will use it to poison us. They don't need to fight war or attack physically, just release the poisonous gas into the air small small and we will start dropping from cancer." You think they are siting this investment in Lagos because they love you? Fulani want access to SW seaports in the event of breakup, as it's the only region closest to them.

The refinery is sited more or less in the middle of nowhere. Check Google maps sattelite view. If people now come after to start developing residential estates near there and marketing it as close to Dangote refinery, then that is an issue for Ministry of Urban and physical planning, and not Dangote.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by OyinO: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2021
tribalistseun:
Cement is still expensive this man.

I won't get too excited for now, until you start selling fuel for maybe ₦60

You're either daydreaming or living in a fool's paradise for thinking that the same person whose cement is selling very expensive will sell his petroleum products cheaply.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by optimus106(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Kubernetes:

The refinery was sited in Lagos based on factors that determines the location of an industry such like proximity of raw materials to industry and proximity of finished products to market etc.
It will interest you to know that this man laid the pipelines under the sea for crude transport from south south where the crude is gotten from all the way to Lagos

kaduna refinery is in the north.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2021
optimus106:

Proximity to the source of raw materials, energy and easy access of exportation made him situated it at south, beside business men are not as myopic and mentally enraged to think abt pessimism than optimism.
Thousands of Northern youths especially Engineers are already employed in that refinery, some have started working while others are undergoing training. Two years back abt 800 southern and northern employees of the refinery were taken to India for training and already came back.
Under our association of Kano-Jigawa professional forums we had meeting with Dangote, BUA and many Northern industrialists about jobs employment of Engineers which was facilitated by Vice President World Engineering organisation who is Kano Indigene and NSE branches of Kano and Jigawa. After that meeting many are being employed.
Dividing a country doesn't affect industrialists and businesses tycoons. Dangote ha industries in many African countries talkless of Nigeria. Dangote is already Indigene of Lagos with more than 30yrs stay in Lagos. Many countries in the world would wish Dangote to be their citizen.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by piagetskinner(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Production may start in 2022
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Kubernetes: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
optimus106:

kaduna refinery is in the north.

Exactly and thats why u have pipeline vandalism.
Dangote removed such risk by getting close to the crude source. There will hardly be vandalism in the sea where the pipes were laid
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by tonididdy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

Dangote Refinery is in Lagos, kill yourselves if you are pained. grin
Oga which Kain demon possess you?
From where did you bring this geographical bigotry from?
If you have no shame, I am sure some Yoruba and lagosians do.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Ugandatales: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
lebest:
Chai... But the world is already moving fast out of oil., Is this investment still very viable?

At least for another 50 years.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by spacechuks(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
Proximity to the source of raw materials, energy and easy access of exportation made him situated it at south, beside business men are not as myopic and mentally enraged to think abt pessimism than optimism.
Thousands of Northern youths especially Engineers are already employed in that refinery, some have started working while others are undergoing training. Two years back abt 800 southern and northern employees of the refinery were taken to India for training and already came back.
Under our association of Kano-Jigawa professional forums we had meeting with Dangote, BUA and many Northern industrialists about jobs employment of Engineers which was facilitated by Vice President World Engineering organisation who is Kano Indigene and NSE branches of Kano and Jigawa. After that meeting many are being employed.
Dividing a country doesn't affect industrialists and businesses tycoons. Dangote ha industries in many African countries talkless of Nigeria. Dangote is already Indigene of Lagos with more than 30yrs stay in Lagos. Many countries in the world would wish Dangote to be their citizen.

So jobs have been given to thousands of northern engineers for a company that is sited in the south, can you even recite your lines, those lines , does it portrays justice or injustice?

After the meeting in kano,many kano and jigawa citizens have been employed , but you forget that the crude oil dangote will be using comes from somebody backyard in the Niger delta,

Smh for these northerners, that's y this country will not know peace because of the level of injustice and nepotism,

The best peace is for everybody to go their separate ways so that nobody will be feeling cheated ,

Meanwhile dangote is not a role model to people like us, dangote is not a businessman, govt made him rich, and we dont need hm to be a citizen in Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
spacechuks:

So jobs have been given to thousands of northern engineers for a company that is sited in the south, can you even recite your lines, those lines , does it portrays justice or injustice?

After the meeting in kano,many kano and jigawa citizens have been employed , but you forget that the crude oil dangote will be using comes from somebody backyard in the Niger delta,

Smh for these northerners, that's y this country will not know peace because of the level of injustice and nepotism,

The best peace is for everybody to go their separate ways so that nobody will be feeling cheated ,

Meanwhile dangote is not a role model to people like us, dangote is not a businessman, govt made him rich, and we dont need hm to be a citizen in Niger delta
This doesn't mean southerners are not part of the employee in fact there are more Southerners than Northerners in those industries but I gave u that information to highlight ur mockery abt creating job for others instead of his people.
Pls, use the little knowledge u got from school; who repatriate Nigerians working in US, UAE, Saudi, EU home because of not being citizens? Even if Nigeria will separate people will choose where they'll live.
In US & UK there are more than 1m Nigerians, more than 1m Nigerians in Saudi, hundred thousands in UAE & Qatar living peacefully and earning well.
Stop talking base on ignorance, Dangote family were once the richest in Africa long before oil was discovered. Dangote use his brain, money and hardwork to reach where he is today. You can't justify a single point where Dangote riches was made by govt. He was super rich even during military govt, he never had oil rig, he never went into shady business.
Don't envy people, create your ways!
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by winterfell007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

with the nonsense you typed, you sound like with the refinery located in Lagos that means it's only the Yoruba people that will be employed!. Lagos's prosperity is tied to her population and the investment is enjoyed by all not only the Yoruba people
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Cashify: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
okay
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by AntiNigerian: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Tunubu and Sanwo olu dancing seriously for the tax annually from d refinery
it should be more like this grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by surgical: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
tunwumi:
OK sir.

Hope you won't prefer to sell to foreigners as cement and sugar industry turn out to be your cash cow?
That is the reason he sited the refinery in Lagos because of sea port,easy access to export as sixty percent or more will be exported,while local price will be at his mercy,that will not be different from the experience of cement and sugar.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by engrchykae(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

he sited the refinery in Lagos simply because ITS NO MAN'S LAND
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by engrchykae(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Tunubu and Sanwo olu dancing seriously for the tax annually from d refinery
you want to tax dangote group?you don't know the people behind the group?
They will release effuents in the water bodies and will cut corners instead of doing the right thing.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by engrchykae(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikk:
You mean ''our refinery'', Aliko?

This one pass one-man ownership o, Alhaji.
smiley
it's called dangote group for a reason,a group of corrupt government looters
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Ezeama400: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
I can see the completion

Fuel is heading to 345
undecided undecided
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by streetsoldier1(m): 4:03am On Dec 02, 2021
This refinery was initially planned for ondo state, but greed made the state loose that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng / Sowget Exchanger: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Deriv, USDT, PayPal, Skrill, AstroPay / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.