Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 (20036 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / Dangote Refinery Will Transform Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Cti28(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
wwwihy:
God Bless Dangote
God Bless Gov. Sanwo-Olu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 and wailers will soon arrive spilling venomous wailing
[/s]
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by zinizta: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I see this refinery going up in flames b4 2023

I wish I can see you in person make I know how to advise people to run from you.

The heart of man is desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by 2shaw: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Idiot greedy thief dangote no worry nature go shock u.bastard
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

Dangote Refinery is in Lagos, kill yourselves if you are pained. grin
This is Monday morning..

One would have thought that the level of your senselessness would reduce but No.. Itz even increased..

What a pathetic fella you are.

Good morning to you
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by StreetFight: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Useless blood sucking educated Almajari. This monopoly that you are creating everywhere through the support of our successive evil government ranging from Sugar monopoly to Cement monopoly and now trying the same thing in Oil through deliberate run down of government refineries, once you stop breathing, everything don end.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Minjim: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2021
This refinery's completion has been politicised.

Every month politicians visit the place and we hear it would be completed at the end of the year.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Topmaike007(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2021
lebest:
Chai... But the world is already moving fast out of oil., Is this investment still very viable?
Nigerians and many Africa countries will still be depending on oil till 100yrs to come..

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by doxijaw: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2021
A lot of them will prescribe free markets until a capitalist like Dangote decides to engage a sector, then all of a sudden he's a monopolist when we can clearly see that the only barriers to entry in the said sector are capital requirements and foresight.

Harbingers of sorrow is what I call them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by QuotasSystem: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Hopefully you will be alive to witness it happen

The only sure thing is your disappointment when operations commence. Everything else is just evil speculation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by StreetFight: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2021
catfrog10:
Siting refinery close to residential areas and the city mainland, I don't know the kind of greed will let officials to allow that to happen. As one smart Omulabi stated " Fulani will use it to poison us. They don't need to fight war or attack physically, just release the poisonous gas into the air small small and we will start dropping from cancer." You think they are siting this investment in Lagos because they love you? Fulani want access to SW seaports in the event of breakup, as it's the only region closest to them.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't seem mentally stable and I cannot be arguing with you now only to discover later that you are typing from the psychiatric ward of Enugu Isolation Centre
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Topmaike007(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Standing5:
Stop hating on Dangote. Dangote and Ibeto got the same privilege but one preferred importation to local production.
nope I disagree with you... Iove dangote because I believe in him but not to equate him with Ibeto.. Fg under obj Era seize Ibeto license for almost 4 years and all those years dangote was still doing is things hereby rendered Ibeto useless.. If you disagree type Ibeto Obj license nairametrics and read about it.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Great
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by QuotasSystem: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2021
zinizta:

I wish I can see you in person make I know how to advise people to run from you.

The heart of man is desperately wicked.

In fact I was startled to read that post that reeks of devilish thoughts.

Never underestimate the product of envy.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Topmaike007(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2021
loswhite:
Nigerian citizens are worst than the leaders... I'm sure you are among those criticizing the Importation of fuel and abusing the Government. Mad ppl
they are bunch of fools always insulting fg now someone is doing something they will still complain... Naija matter tire me.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by izubext007: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2021
when would they start employment
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Topmaike007(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2021
spacechuks:

I thought the northerners are wise,

Why not locate his refinery in the north akin to the way Kaduna refinery was situated, afterall he should have taken cue from the all wise northern president who located that refinery in Kaduna,

Foolish people,

SS 3 Economics industrialisation topics states that companies should be located closest to source of raw materials, only in useless countries like nigeria, the case is otherwise ,

Verysoon ,the communities in lekki will start claiming oil producing communities in their shallow brain,

Anyway, I pray he gets his crude seamlessly from the delta OR else, its advisable he imports his crude from Angola etc through the Lagos water ways and not the delta water ways,

Them no go get sense, always want to play supremacist
never, God forbid, so tomorrow Niger delta militant will come and start "na our oil" and hereby damage the man refinery
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by tiswell(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

Dangote Refinery is in Lagos, kill yourselves if you are pained. grin
how many southern employees are working with dangote?

Don't talk carelessly!
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Topmaike007(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Titto93:

lol... Nigerians never learn. A monopolist is using you to compete with world richest and you're rejoicing. You will soon buy fuel #300/litre Wen the refinery is ready.

Dangote is a business man and not a philanthropist nor Government, I wonder why You're jumping up and Dan. other investments he has, never improved the life of a common man but himself and family
let him finish the refinery first and let's see, you guys should stop wailing..
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Proftowin: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2021
For your own selfish interest, how much is a cement in your own country compare to other countries to supply the same product
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Who says 'my refinery'?
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by elbulk(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2021
catfrog10:
Siting refinery close to residential areas and the city mainland, I don't know the kind of greed will let officials to allow that to happen. As one smart Omulabi stated " Fulani will use it to poison us. They don't need to fight war or attack physically, just release the poisonous gas into the air small small and we will start dropping from cancer." You think they are siting this investment in Lagos because they love you? Fulani want access to SW seaports in the event of breakup, as it's the only region closest to them.

Please educate yourself, its in an industrial area at lekki-epe expressway axis
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Auxtan(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2021
ijustdey:
…as Sanwo-Olu seeks host communities’ cooperation

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/dangote-my-refineryll-be-completed-by-end-of-2021/
I am looking past the Dangote and group on this read to focus on the business potentials of Ibeju Lekki. 3 years back when I was an active real estate agent and was marketing a lot of lands in that axis there's no small honest detail to use convince my clients about the axis potential and why they should buy a land at least for reselling there I didn't state, Nigerians being Nigerians thought is all about my pocket I was after now that everything is clear they should go back and see if even a N5m land is possible there right now.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Titto93(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Topmaike007:
let him finish the refinery first and let's see, you guys should stop wailing..

What's new there to see...
Black man never reason.
you're waiting til it happens to you
That's why one politician Wil promise and fail in his First tenure, in d 2nd tenure, he wil also promise and idiots like u Wil stil be like; let's see if he wil fail ..

you're a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by shigishege: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Fejoku:
After the refinery is complete, you can now effectively control the southern fools supply of petrol consumption. The southern fools are been encircled yet they can't see it.
Go and kill yourself, decendant of 8.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Reference(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Very poignant at a time when the Federal Government props up its failed counterpart with scarce resources.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by spacechuks(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Let us even start with cement,

Dangote is exploiting the free deposits of limestone in this country for his cement production, yet citizens are paying through their nose to buy cement,

Then he wants to enter the oil sector, yuroba make una no worry, una go buy fuel 500 per litre,

As for we Niger delta, we will produce fuel with our modular refineries here and sell cheap to our citizens cos the crude oil is freely given by God ,

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Codes151(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
My refinery.

Nigeria sha
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Topmaike007(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Titto93:

What's new there to see...
Black man never reason.
you're waiting til it happens to you
That's why one politician Wil promise and fail in his First tenure, in d 2nd tenure, he wil also promise and idiots like u Wil stil be like; let's see if he wil fail ..

you're a mumu man
you are an idiot and apostle must hear of this... What happened to others from building refinery.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by portacabin: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2021
catfrog10:
the refinery is not close to residential area. In 2016, that area was a swamp that was sandfilled at the cost of $500 million
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Fejoku: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2021
shigishege:
Go and kill yourself, decendant of 8.
We know all your evil plans.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Eagba(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:
A lot of them will prescribe free markets until a capitalist like Dangote decides to engage a sector, then all of a sudden he's a monopolist when we can clearly see that the only barriers to entry in the said sector are capital requirements and foresight.

Harbingers of sorrow is what I call them.

and FG tax holidays ,one sided license and extended tax holidays for already running lines

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by doxijaw: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Eagba:
and FG tax holidays ,one sided license and extended tax holidays for already running lines

Don't understand what you are driving at, but fg tax holidays are good(can't explain), licenses are not one sided ( can't explain).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process / Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.