Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 (20039 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / Dangote Refinery Will Transform Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by drlateef: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Tunubu dancing seriously from the tax annually from d refinery

Go to your state and hold your corrupt governors in the neck. Leave Tinubu alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Standing5(m): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
I only see one aboki like that talking...as If all the money he got is self made, whereas na government curruptly helped him.

Innoson Vehicles here we go!!!!!!!!!! wao!!!!!!
Stop hating on Dangote. Dangote and Ibeto got the same privilege but one preferred importation to local production.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by preacherz: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

Dangote Refinery is in Lagos, kill yourselves if you are pained. grin
Z.0mbie level : pro max

kenzysmith:
Then you can now finally buh arsenal and appoint Emmanuel amuneke as coach and sign ndidi and kelechi ihrnacho
Nah so
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by loswhite(m): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2021
catfrog10:
Siting refinery close to residential areas and the city mainland, I don't know the kind of greed will let officials to allow that to happen. As one smart Omulabi stated " Fulani will use it to poison us. They don't need to fight war or attack physically, just release the poisonous gas into the air small small and we will start dropping from cancer." You think they are siting this investment in Lagos because they love you? Fulani want access to SW seaports in the event of breakup, as it's the only region closest to them.
Foolish post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by rafcrown(m): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2021
The refinery belongs to Oduduwa Nation.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by loswhite(m): 6:12am On Mar 22, 2021
lebest:
Chai... But the world is already moving fast out of oil., Is this investment still very viable?
Nigerian citizens are worst than the leaders... I'm sure you are among those criticizing the Importation of fuel and abusing the Government. Mad ppl

4 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
Dangote decided to locate his refinery in Lagos having considered various factors such as security problems from criminals. He doesn't want a situation where some jobless criminals will keep disturbing the refinery top management staff with "na our land".

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names.

To think some of these clowns have their relations working in same Dangote's firms is very amusing. cheesy

Built in your land but run by who?

Customs is headquartered in Lagos but is headed by a fulani, Colonel Hameed Ibrahim Ali grin

What of Ports Authority? In the same Lagos and is also run by a Fulani, Hadiza Bala Usman grin

They will occupy the top ladder and leave your hopeless afonjas, with entitlement mentality, in the ranks and file, working mostly as labourers, cleaners, gatemen and security men (olokpa). angry cheesy cheesy Your people will be working their asses out to maintain the refinery just for peanuts at the end of the month while the big Fulani dawgs will be vacationing to places like Dubai, UAE, Qatar, etc, with the lion shares coming out of the Refinery.

You people own Lagos but are the poorest in Lagos. The only time we see your people are during times when looting of people's properties is happening. The person who stole Oba's phone was a yoruba afonja girl. the person wey steal oba staff na still yoruba. People caught during the endsars looting spree like damn were all yoruba. Na only to shout Yoruba ronu una sabi grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by spacechuks(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

I thought the northerners are wise,

Why not locate his refinery in the north akin to the way Kaduna refinery was situated, afterall he should have taken cue from the all wise northern president who located that refinery in Kaduna,

Foolish people,

SS 3 Economics industrialisation topics states that companies should be located closest to source of raw materials, only in useless countries like nigeria, the case is otherwise ,

Verysoon ,the communities in lekki will start claiming oil producing communities in their shallow brain,

Anyway, I pray he gets his crude seamlessly from the delta OR else, its advisable he imports his crude from Angola etc through the Lagos water ways and not the delta water ways,

Them no go get sense, always want to play supremacist
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by tamdun: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Built in your land but run by who?

Customs is headquartered in Lagos but is headed by a fulani, Colonel Hameed Ibrahim Ali grin

What of Ports Authority? In the same Lagos and is also run by a Fulani, Hadiza Bala Usman grin

They will occupy the top ladder and leave your hopeless afonjas, with entitlement mentality, in the ranks and file, working mostly as labourers, cleaners and gatemen. angry cheesy cheesy Your people will be working their asses out to maintain the refineries just for peanuts at the end of the month while the big Fulani dawgs will be vacationing to places like Dubai, UAE, Qatar, etc, with the lion shares coming out of the industry.

You people own Lagos but are the poorest in Lagos. The only time we see your people are during times when looting of people's properties in happening. The person who stole Oba's phone was a yoruba afonja girl. the person wey steal oba staff na still yoruba. People caught during the endsars looting spree like all yoruba. Na only to shout Yoruba ronu una sabi grin grin grin
Same way the resources in ur region are controlled by fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:22am On Mar 22, 2021
I see this refinery going up in flames b4 2023
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by shugamummy: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2021
Typical Nigerian with zoo mindset thinking. By the way Niger Delta in Nigeria is looking like Texas already. Hope you will advice him too to import his crude from Niger or Ghana? This is why some people wants to abandon this entrapment and move on. The people you address as haters will still be the major offtakers in the products ensuring it gets to your village. Yeye people

Simplyleo:

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2021
tamdun:

Same way the resources in ur region are controlled by fulani

No one is controlling no resources. I come from Enugu. There's crude oil in my state, there's coal in my state, and a lot of other resources that I would not want to mention because if I do you will get heart attack from knowing they exist in my state. Nobody is exploring them cos the FG purposely shut their exploration. They think by doing that that they are gonna make the Igbos poor but they don't know God is indirectly using them to preserve the resources for the beautiful nation Biafra. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't let the painment enter your brain because your conehead can't bear it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by soft101: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2021
They succeeded in mortgaging Nigeria in the hand of monopolist. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by vikiphy89(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2021
careytommy37:
Hurry up so all this TAM and SCAM by the FG will end
Na d real scam dey come so, una eye neva still clear

4 Likes

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by QuotasSystem: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I see this refinery going up in flames b4 2023

Pain. Heartache. Disappointment. Severe Pains.

I see your dream going up in flames before 2022.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Pain. Heartache. Disappointment. Severe Pains.

I see your dream going up in flames before 2022.

You think all the calamity happening to everyone would pass Dangote by?
You are a dreamer, everybody would lose BIG in the nearest future
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Titto93(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:
God Bless Dangote
God Bless Gov. Sanwo-Olu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 and wailers will soon arrive spilling venomous wailing

lol... Nigerians never learn. A monopolist is using you to compete with world richest and you're rejoicing. You will soon buy fuel #300/litre Wen the refinery is ready.

Dangote is a business man and not a philanthropist nor Government, I wonder why You're jumping up and Dan. other investments he has, never improved the life of a common man but himself and family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by IvarDboneless: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

This problem is what a lot of community really needs to look into.. you can't have jobless youth always disturbing big investment like this on a daily because of say na una land..I hate those guys especially those from the south there own dey too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Carry on OBJ made you whom you are today

May such favor locate me in Jesus Name AMEN.

House Today is My Birthday, show me some love

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Kingstanding: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

Sequel to his choice of location, some pained shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition have turned Dangote to their enemies calling him several unprintable names. I'm a Yoruba man but with your statement you're nothing but a tribalistic person. Shior

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Dymaco(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

we are not against him setting up refinery in lagos. This refinery has the ability to open a state and turn a town into an industrial hub. This is the time for south west stake holders to start moving some big industrial project to ogun state for equal development in south west.

You may agree with me that ogun state is economic viable like lagos. Now is the right time to start shifting major project to ogun for the growth of south west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by bigcasava1(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Complete or no complete when a new govt comes ur refinery will be sideline. Because there is nothing you are adding to the economy of nigeria than exploiting the poor masses with ur inflated price. Keep bragging with tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by bayelsaowei(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
This sounds like a false promise? My mind tells me this all the time.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by bigcasava1(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Titto93:

lol... Nigerians never learn. A monopolist is using you to compete with world richest and you're rejoicing. You will soon buy fuel #300/litre Wen the refinery is ready.

Dangote is a business man and not a philanthropist nor Government, I wonder why You're jumping up and Dan. other investments he has, never improved the life of a common man but himself and family
I will be the last person to praise dangote .
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

Doctors are yet to diagnose the brand of tribal Hate worrying.

Let's get prepared for a new medical syndrome.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by OmoManU: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Kobicove:
I hope this is a realistic timeline
.. Fertilizer comes out next week to start with
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by arantess: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:

Bigotry will be the death of you
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by lonlytroy(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Yes our Refinery, dangote should stop forming like he is the oga
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by QuotasSystem: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You think all the calamity happening to everyone would pass Dangote by?
You are a dreamer, everybody would lose BIG in the nearest future

Own your calamity.

Speak for yourself.

Dangote Refinery is here to stay and will likely outlive all her prophets of doom.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by zinizta: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2021
catfrog10:
Siting refinery close to residential areas and the city mainland, I don't know the kind of greed will let officials to allow that to happen. As one smart Omulabi stated " Fulani will use it to poison us. They don't need to fight war or attack physically, just release the poisonous gas into the air small small and we will start dropping from cancer." You think they are siting this investment in Lagos because they love you? Fulani want access to SW seaports in the event of breakup, as it's the only region closest to them.

Your brain is paining you.
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Own your calamity.

Speak for yourself.

Dangote Refinery is here to stay.

Hopefully you will be alive to witness it happen
Re: Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Completed By The End Of 2021 by Cti28(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process / Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.