Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund (4894 Views)

Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Duplik8t77(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2021
post=100098396:

We will keep saying this : These kids below are the ones that need wardrobe allowance, or anything increament in their lives.
And vehicles that will be taking them to and from school.
Not our senators or any , retired, sitting, standing or crawling politicians .
what has Darling daddy done about it?
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
SERAP have been taking govt to court since God knows when. But nothing has ever come out of it.
Are they doing it for formality sake or what?
The judiciary isn't independent after all. Ibori was freed here but not in the UK. Remember?
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Blackdisciple(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2021
The one way SERAP sue Buhari em done go answer
Make SERAP forget suing and do the needful
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2021
emecheboy2:

Even if they have not won any case, they are keeping Nigerians informed about corruption in the system.
you have sorry case lol
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Duplexxx: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
OLEBUROKU
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Neoteny(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:

I don't argue with senseless brains so as not to worsen my case.

Your case is fubar
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by edego2up(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Do you think that there will be Justice? not the Nigeria of today.because they took an oat**## you pledge to Nigeria your country to steal as much as possible for the more you steal the more elections you will win.**##repete apre moua.orovua.!

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Kayberg: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Neoteny:

Your case is fubar

No.
It's not.
GOD is in control.
So I'm improving and I'll get over it.
Now can you end it here?
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Neoteny(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kayberg:

No.
It's not.
GOD is in control.
So I'm improving and I'll get over it.
Now can you end it here?

Bye, felicia.
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Kayberg: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Neoteny:

Bye, felicia.
Thanks. I'm not a female.
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Neoteny(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Kayberg:

Thanks.
I'm not a female.

Obviously.

Shame you're unfamiliar with one of the most popular memes out there.

Crawl back under your rock.
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Kayberg: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Neoteny:

Obviously.

Shame you're unfamiliar with one of the most popular memes out there.

Crawl back under your rock.

You this kid, don't try me with e-fights….
It's a warning.
For the fact that I'm trying to keep my cool does not mean I'm a coward. Don't let me start with you what iyve always tried to make others stop.
I repeat, it's a warning.
Re: SERAP Sues Lawan, Gbajabiamila Over Alleged Missing ₦4.4 Billion NASS Fund by Neoteny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kayberg:

You this kid, don't try me with e-fights….
It's a warning.
For the fact that I'm trying to keep my cool does not mean I'm a coward. Don't let me start with you what iyve always tried to make others stop.
I repeat, it's a warning.

Lols internet tough guy.

Fukk you and everyone who saw you today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INTEGRITY- Buhari Make List Of 'Global Seal Of Integrity' 2015 (Maiden Edition) / INEC Source Confirms Jonathan's Lead So Far / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Budgeted N49bn For 115 Foreign Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.