Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? (1045 Views)

Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? / Relationship Quarrels And Friends / Must There Be Quarrels And Misunderstandings In Every Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by xynerise: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2011
After a misunderstanding that led to a long quarrel, how do you guys bury the hatchet?
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by InkedNerd(f): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2011
I crack a joke and give kisses. That always seems to do the trick wink
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by tosyne007(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2011
whoever is at fault takes the blame and apologises. kisses and others may follow. lol

for the record, we have never quarreled, only disagreements and heated arguments and i pray there will never be "Quarrels".
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by rully2: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2011
Kisses means re-occurence.Depending on the intensity of the quarrel, more like sit down togther and have a sensible talk, any other can follow wink
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by babyme1(f): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2011
I wait for him to lie down with the TV remote,then put my head on his shoulder and say "Is my Choco-milo still angry"? That instantly ends every quarrel. cool
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by tosyne007(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2011
rully2:

Kisses means re-occurence.Depending on the intensity of the quarrel, more like sit down togther and have a sensible talk, any other can follow wink

re-occurence? sensible talk is same thing as taking blames and making amends and am sure "any other" includes kissing and the rest. guess we are both saying thesmae thing.

baby.me:

I wait for him to lie down with the TV remote,then put my head on his shoulder and say "Is my Choco-milo still angry"? That instantly ends every quarrel. cool

quite romantic!!! maybe i will use that someday cos i love Choco-milo. lol
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by multibabe(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2011
if am at fault i simply apologise,give him some time before talking or calling him
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by tosyne007(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2011
multibabe:

if am at fault i simply apologise,give him some time before talking or calling him

talking or calling!!!! is that all?
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by rully2: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2011
tosyne007:

re-occurence? sensible talk is same thing as taking blames and making amends and am sure "any other" includes kissing and the rest. guess we are both saying thesmae thing.

Sure!!, we are on same page
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2011
2 me ehn
who eva s at fault doesnt mata
he simply makes me
so i jst throw sm jokes
murmur or cry
n dats all
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by SALady(f): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Talk or dump him/her
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by xynerise: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
SA Lady:

Talk or dump him/her
Good one cool
Re: How Do You Resolve Quarrels In Your Relationship? by ebila(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
It's always bin talkin.We jes talk n d talk ends evryfin.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Intimidated. / True Fact Of Life / Levels In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.