Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Sodiq Obasanjo Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To His Life By Seriki Fulani's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sodiq Obasanjo Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To His Life By Seriki Fulani's Son (212 Views)

LG Administration Getting Worse In Nigeria, Obasanjo Cries Out / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sodiq Obasanjo Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To His Life By Seriki Fulani's Son by lekanolas: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sodiq Ayoola Obasanjo, an indigene of Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State has cried out on alleged threat to his life by one of the children of the evicted Seriki Fulani of Oyo State, Ibrahim Saliu Sarki.

Ibrahim’s rage of messages to Ayoola on Facebook read:

“You will soon be displaced too, you think a town can do what you people did and have peace for life? Impossible.”

“We will never forget this, expect yours soon, you must be evicted too by fire by force.”

“Go and tell commissioner of police, you think you people are wise?

“How many people was (sic) kidnapped in Igboora, Eruwa and Oke-Ogun, why those people not accused and attack (sic) their Seriki, you think we will forgive you?”.

Obasanjo, recounting his experience ever since the eviction of Alhaji Abdulkadir Seriki from Igangan, said he and some other residents of the town had been living in palpable tension due to the manner of threats some people from the Fulani extraction issued through text messages and monitored phone calls.

“For the past few months, I have decided not to post or comment on any issue at all because I know what that means”.

“They (Fulanis) have penned down some names to be dealt with as they suspect our role during the struggle”.

“Out of their evil plots, they would call me with strange number and rain curses on me with threats”, Ayoola disclosed.

Obasanjo who had been persistently threatened by Ibrahim Seriki, however, called on the people of the region and the government to come to his rescue.

“My life is in danger, I can no longer sleep with my two eyes closed”.

“These threats are getting to much. I thought they were joking until they migrated from Facebook messages to text messages, now calls with private numbers”.

“This is what I have been living with for the past few months now”, Ayoola lamented.

http://newsday.com.ng/obasanjo-cries-out-over-alleged-threat-to-his-life-by-ibrahim-seriki/

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Political Leaders Oil & Sustain The Efights Among Igbos And Yorubas / Speaker Lawan, Borno State Assembly Speaks On Governor Zulum Impeachment Rumors / Edo State Protest Over Hike In Price Of Petrol And Cement [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.