Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ (17163 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Tiv Group Files N550bn Suit Against Buhari, Miyetti Allah, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Successionist(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
'Miyetti Allah planning to eliminate me’ – Gov Ortom cries to Buhari

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has accused the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, of planning to eliminate him.

Ortom said the leadership of MACBAN targeted him and were planning to eliminate him.

He spoke after he met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, on Tuesday.

Governor Ortom disclosed that his lawyers would petition MACBAN’s leadership.

“My lawyer is going to make a petition against the leadership of MACBAN because they came out to target me and behind the scene, they are planning to eliminate me in my own land.

“If I can’t go to the farm as governor with entire security around me then who else can go to the farm? You can imagine the pains that we have here in Benue State,” Ortom stated.

Gunmen suspected to be herdsmen had last Saturday attacked Governor Ortom at Tyo Mu along Makurdi/Gboko road.

The governor, who was attacked while on his farm, however, escaped following intervention by his security operatives.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/23/miyetti-allah-planning-to-eliminate-me-gov-ortom-cries-to-buhari/

8 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by LokoH(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
If they do, then, king's goat has eaten king's yam.

Nothing wrong with that

9 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by NwaNimo1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Then join APC.......their party!

[img]https://media./images/173e83cc7048bc6b25c4a029c6b5bbcf/tenor.gif[/img]

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
To think that benue state was one of the states that voted in and celebrated Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Emilokoiyawon: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
God punish Miyetti Allah

9 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Badorey6: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
plusfield:
To think that benue state was one of the states that voted in and celebrated Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan

So what? How did Jonathan government fared too?

Are they not killing in Borno daily to the extent of bombing Abuja the federal capital?

Every sane thinking person in 2015 ought to vote Jonathan out and Benue are not different.

However as every politicians with their fake promise and treachery, Buhari turned out to be another scammer and more worse than Jonathan.

You Igbos should get over the defeat and stop trying to blackmail everyone with the rubbish of you voted against Jonathan bla bla bla.

Are you not the same set that has been voting and supporting Fulanis since 1959 with Azikiwe, Ekueme, and Ugoh fronting as the second fiddle even against other southerners on the ballot?

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by crossfm: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
More comedy, just stay tuned.

We were told jukun fishermen we're been interrogated earlier,now this.

The governor has his own narrative,while our Jack bauer have their own.

Let's wait and see how the movie unfolds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Trutherme: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Uncleodi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Terrible country

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Cooldiipo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
sad may the gods be with you Ortom. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

1 Like

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by meeky007(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cry cry Baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by slawormiir: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Crying baby.....

Pussy asss niggarrr

Instead of you to eliminate them .....you are crying

Pussy ass Governors every where

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
F
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by diplomat058(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
plusfield:
I don't why you lots are still obsessed with Jona's loss in 2015. This is sickening! If someone performs bad, is he not supposed to be booted out? Jona failed and he lost, simple? Even more than Jona, Buhari has failed. The ability to always reject failures and considers alternatives, is what fundamentally defines a rational electorate and democracy.

Let it go, man! Let think of how to ably replace Failure Buhari and his unfortunate legacies

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by youngdroly(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Lovelies1: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmm crying to ......

But most paid miscreants are being paid to cause divisions among the south.
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by sylve11: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmmmm cool
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by ceejayluv(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
plusfield:
Dem never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by MrPristine: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
He is wasting his time going to report a terrorist organization to their chief promoter and sponsor. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Maisamari1994: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
this government eeh....
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Danny50: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ortom is a very big fool for crying like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by sofeo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fools
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by kingsceedon(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hope the dead living Gowon dey see all the nonsense happening to the Benue people?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by cosmatika(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
I thought it was ESN and IPOB that was after u?
Stupid Nigerian governors.
By the time they hit a close relative of urs since I'm sure they can't get to u, u ll call MNK to come to ur aid undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by karzyharsky(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Naso

Oya kill dem
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na why you run go Aso Rock grin

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Topmaike007(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Action film
Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by DigitB: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
He will cry to the grave if he doesn't take action to protect himself.

Buhari cannot save him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
I really pity Benue state. All their parents that fought in Nigeria to keep a united country would be weeping everyday in grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ by Felixalex(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe / President Trump / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.