Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Need Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Answer (218 Views)

I Need Answer On This Trivial Question. / I Need Answer To This Question / Please I Need Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answer by Blackaxe16(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
hi guys what is the risk involved in donating ur kidney to ur love one?? .... pls if you have done that before gist me.
Re: I Need Answer by chatinent: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
You'll be prone to many heart complications.

Be sure you aren't doing this for a Nigerian girlfriend.
Re: I Need Answer by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
I can't advice you on that...you have to think about it very well ... It's your body parts you're talking about here....if you give to someone that doesn't deserve it ...on your own lowa ....
Re: I Need Answer by Blackaxe16(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I can't advice you on that...you have to think about it very well ... It's your body parts you're talking about here....if you give to someone that doesn't deserve it ...on your own lowa ....
thank you... jst the risk factor.
Re: I Need Answer by Blackaxe16(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:
You'll be prone to many heart complications.

Be sure you aren't doing this for a Nigerian girlfriend.
like I can't breath.... Girlfriend no way....
Re: I Need Answer by lilvicky68(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
It's okay to donate your kidney for love..we will still be here to give you advice in case you come complaining how you donated your kidney..
Re: I Need Answer by Blackaxe16(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's okay to donate your kidney for love..we will still be here to give you advice in case you come complaining how you donated your kidney..
complain how?? I just want to know if I will be fine.... like I can do normal work... I can play football. I can run etc
Re: I Need Answer by lilvicky68(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Blackaxe16:
complain how?? I just want to know if I will be fine.... like I can do normal work... I can play football. I can run etc
You will need rest for sometime first..the other ones you can ask a medical practitioner
Re: I Need Answer by Blackaxe16(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Even the money for operation is not ready.... I really need help from u guys....

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts / Say No To Romance / Www.1kshopng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.