Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? (1500 Views)

Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) / Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / Do You Know, Yoruba Race Originated From Benin Kingdom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
Findings from my extensive research and linguistic analysis has revealed yoruba to be a relatively young language which resulted from the movement of the ancestors of some modern yoruba people (Some yoruba ancestors are really just igbos who are indigenous to SW nigeria) from their igala homelands towards the northwest and into the path of the Nupe of tapa people, this contact heavily corrupted the original language which is more related to igala and led to what is today called yoruba language

Its comes as no surprise that the most complete yoruba is found east(Ekiti & ondo) towards the original igala homeland and the most simplified watered down version that allowed for easy communication with the nupe is found westward in oyo.

More revelations coming up with references

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by OKOATA(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bro what do you mean by Yoruba language is 800 years, are you saying those elders you mentioned invented it? What about the tower of Babel? How God created so many languages, I guess that's where all languages came from if we look at it at the Biblical way. Yoruba and other languages would have existed more than 800 years which am sure of. You can correct me though.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2021
OKOATA:
Bro what do you mean by Yoruba language being 800 years, are you saying someone invented it. What about the tower of Babel? How God created so many languages, I guess that's where all languages came from if we look at it at the Biblical way. Yoruba and other languages would have existed more than 800 years which am sure of. You can correct me though.
Unfortunately this is not a Sunday school class and we are not about to discuss bible fables.

The point here is that yoruba as a distinct tongue has not been around for long compared to say "IGBO" language.

Yoruba just very recently evolved from what most likely looked and sonded like modern igala language as a result of migrations from the confluence region towards the northwest towards nupe land then gradually southwards into todays modern yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by OKOATA(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Hellraiser77:
Unfortunately this is not a Sunday school class and we are not about to discuss bible fables.

The point here is that yoruba as a distinct tongue has not been around for long compared to say "IGBO" language.

Yoruba just very recently evolved from what most likely looked and sonded like modern igala language as a result of migrations from the confluence region towards the northwest towards nupe land then gradually southwards into todays modern yoruba land
This isn't a fable class but how did you come about with your theories, were you there with your forefathers? Even scientist/archeologist sometimes give reference to the Bible if things look hard to solve and it comes out accurate. You are talking as if Yoruba language was invented, languages aren't invented, they have been with us since the time of old and I only used the Bible as a reference because it points to your write up here. I won't quote you again though.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2021
[s]
OKOATA:
This isn't a fable class but how did you come about with your theories, were you there with your forefathers? Even scientist/archeologist sometimes give reference to the Bible if things look hard to solve and it comes out accurate. You are talking as if Yoruba language was invented, languages aren't invented, they have been with us since the time of old and I only used the Bible as a reference because it points to your write up here. I won't quote you again though.
[/s] You seem to be an irredeemably dull person, Languages evolve and yoruba just only evolved 800 years ago from igala.

Now move your dense block head full of bible fables away from here

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by OKOATA(m): 8:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Hellraiser77:
[s][/s] You seem to be an irredeemably dull person, Languages evolve and yoruba just only evolved 800 years ago from igala.

Now move your dense block head full of bible fables away from here
You be imbeciile, since you can't argue constructively and choose to be uncouth, running your mouth like tap up and down will leave you to your folly. I didn't know I quoted an atheist, your moniker says it all. For how long has the language been in existence? Or are you saying igala people just dropped from heaven? If you go and check your nonsense Wikipedia you will come here with your shiit stories like you have all the knowledge of the world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by OKOATA(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2021
I hope you can read what I posted there fool of an idiot. You can see that African language has been in existence since about 70,000 years ago including Yorubas. Next time use your head before spewing trash. If you don't know what ancestral language means check the dictionary. Block head.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2021
OKOATA:
You be imbeciile, since you can't argue constructively and choose to be uncouth, running your mouth like tap up and down will leave you to your folly. I didn't know I quoted an atheist, your moniker says it all. For how long has the language been in existence? Or are you saying igala people just dropped from heaven? If you go and check your nonsense Wikipedia you will come here with your shiit stories like you have all the knowledge of the world.
You this slowpoke with an IQ of a goat.
Go and ask your pastor or reverend stupid questions from the bible since your head is full of tales by moonlight called bible stories.

Dont qoute me again i don't discuss bible you dumbskull brainwashed robot

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by OKOATA(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Hellraiser77:
You this slowpoke with an IQ of a goat.
Go and ask your pastor or reverend stupid questions from the bible since your head is full of tales by moonlight called bible stories.

Dont qoute me again i don't discuss bible you dumbskull brainwashed robot
You are a frustrated he goat that can't argue like a normal human being, I guess you have just been unleashed from your hell, go back to meet your darling daddy the devil and embrace una sef inside the lake of fire. If not that you are dull and can't reason well but your hate for the things of God has blinded you. May you rot in hell where you belong.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2021
OKOATA:
I hope you can read what I posted there fool of an idiot. You can see that African language has been in existence since about 70,000 years ago including Yorubas. Next time use your head before spewing trash. If you don't know what ancestral language means check the dictionary. Block head.
You should be in a mental institution a swear grin

So your dense skull honestly holds the believe that all languages came into existence at the same time?

Yoruba started evolving from igala just 800 years ago, now repeat the statement till your dense stone head absorbs it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2021
[s]
OKOATA:
You are a frustrated he goat that can't argue like a normal human being, I guess you have just been unleashed from your hell, go back to meet your darling daddy the devil and embrace una sef inside the lake of fire. If not that you are dull and can't reason well but your hate for the things of God has blinded you. May you rot in hell where you belong.
[/s] Thunder fire you and your christian god grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by OKOATA(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Hellraiser77:
Thunder fire you and your christian god grin grin
You are pained because you know you are dull. All your so called atheist, archeologist, scientist have begun to give reference to the Bible. It's a pity that your hate for God won't let you reason like a human being but the devil that you are, I didn't bring christianity into this argument but only a reference but since you don't know what reference means I leave you to your folly and foolishness. I can see that am giving you attention because no one has quoted your nonsense thread up here but me. I won't give you that pleasure anymore since you are so daft.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by OKOATA(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Hellraiser77:
You should be in a mental institution a swear grin

So your dense skull honestly holds the believe that all languages came into existence at the same time?

Yoruba started evolving from igala just 800 years ago, now repeat the statement till your dense stone head absorbs it
shut up you fool, how long has igala been in existence? Ask yourself again you this dull imbeciile with no iota of reasoning, you said Yoruba broke away from igala. For how long has the language igala been spoken, guy you too dull abeg. Check in the nearest asylum beside you cos that's where you belong. Since you are so dull and you can't reason that languages has been in existence long way before your wretched self was born. You go on Wikipedia and come here proofing professor. You are just arguing with no sense. No proof, no nothing. Frustrated he goat.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2021
[s]
OKOATA:
shut up you fool, how long has igala been in existence? Ask yourself again you this dull imbeciile with no iota of reasoning, you said Yoruba broke away from igala. For how long has the language igala been spoken, guy you too dull abeg. Check in the nearest asylum beside you cos that's where you belong. Since you are so dull and you can't reason that languages has been in existence long way before your wretched self was born. You go on Wikipedia and come here proofing professor. You are just arguing with no sense. No proof, no nothing. Frustrated he goat.
[/s] Igala remains the father of yoruba language, i dont expect a stupid mental patient that excaped from a psychiatric hospital to understand

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2021
[s]
OKOATA:
You are pained because you know you are dull. All your so called atheist, archeologist, scientist have begun to give reference to the Bible. It's a pity that your hate for God won't let you reason like a human being but the devil that you are, I didn't bring christianity into this argument but only a reference but since you don't know what reference means I leave you to your folly and foolishness. I can see that am giving you attention because no one has quoted your nonsense thread up here but me. I won't give you that pleasure anymore since you are so daft.
[/s] I know you are just a brain dead robot that has been believing there is a God up in the sky somewhere grin , Your whole existence is meaningless

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by scholes0(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Igala is just Yoruba language corrupted by Jukun and Idoma (Kwararafa) accent. grin

The corruption of the original proto-Yoruba tongue into modern Igala happened when their ancestors broke off from the main branch west of the Niger Benue confluence into the area east of it. That is why the bulk of Yoruboid language speakers are on the west, while Igala is the only appendage on the other side with unrelated neighbors..... Igala shares ZERO mutual intelligibility with all the languages surrounding it. Its closest linguistic neighbours and ancestors start from the Lokoja area all the way to Central Togo.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by scholes0(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2021
As for the Igbo language mentioned by the OP, Even Igbos don't know how their language came to be nor where it came from.... It is the most oblique of the YEAI languages, having received very heavy influence from Benue-Congo languages found both to their north and east.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 6:47am On Mar 25, 2021
scholes0:
Igala is just Yoruba language corrupted by Jukun and Idoma (Kwararafa) accent. grin

The corruption of the original proto-Yoruba tongue into modern Igala happened when their ancestors broke off from the main branch west of the Niger Benue confluence into the area east of it. That is why the bulk of Yoruboid language speakers are on the west, while Igala is the only appendage on the other side with unrelated neighbors..... Igala shares ZERO mutual intelligibility with all the languages surrounding it. Its closest linguistic neighbours and ancestors start from the Lokoja area all the way to Central Togo.
Your submission is wrong on all levels considering the fact that the igala area was where the ancestors of yoruba people originated from.

The YEAI group of languages belong to the "KWA" group but the "Kw" is conspicuously missing in the yoruba tongue but extensively used in igala, "Ch" is also missing from yoruba but present in igala, the most unfortunate is the "Z".

All these are pointers to the fact that yoruba was simply just an over simplified igala language that allowed for easy communication with both themselves and their new neighbors

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2021
scholes0:
As for the Igbo language mentioned by the OP, Even Igbos don't know how their language came to be nor where it came from.... It is the most oblique of the YEAI languages, having received very heavy influence from Benue-Congo languages found both to their north and east.
You conveniently left out the fact that igbo is the oldest of YEAI languages, IGBO language became a distinct language at the earliest followed by Edo, this two languages flourished side by side in the rain forests before some ancestors of modern yoruba decided that their homelands in modern kogi was getting too dry and started moving westwards at first then southwards later.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by scholes0(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Hellraiser77:
You conveniently left out the fact that igbo is the oldest of YEAI languages, IGBO language became a distinct language at the earliest followed by Edo, this two languages flourished side by side in the rain forests before some ancestors of modern yoruba decided that their homelands in modern kogi was getting too dry and started moving westwards at first then southwards later.

Igbo is the oldest of the YEAI Languages followed by Edo proven by WHOM?

Just pulling out things from your bare butt I see.... where exactly in Kogi was getting too dry? Laughable.
The spread of Yoruboid languages is far larger than those of Igboid languages. Common sense only suggest that they must have been moving around within West Africa for longer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Igboid: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2021
scholes0:

Not that I agree with the OP. But on the above, does Yorubas know where and how their language came from?

How is Igbo the most Oblique of the YEAI? Igbo is actually the most interconnected of the YEAI. At Ika it is interwoven with Edo, at Igala it is interwoven with the Yoruboid, and I learnt Igbo language has more cognates with the Akokoid language than Akokoid do with Yoruba.

From the foregoing, it would seem to me like Igbo language is the great equaliser in the YEAI group of languages and bridges the gap between the YEAI and the Cross River group of languages.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by scholes0(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2021
Hellraiser77:
Your submission is wrong on all levels considering the fact that the igala area was where the ancestors of yoruba people originated from.

The YEAI group of languages belong to the "KWA" group but the "Kw" is conspicuously missing in the yoruba tongue but extensively used in igala, "Ch" is also missing from yoruba but present in igala, the most unfortunate is the "Z".

All these are pointers to the fact that yoruba was simply just an over simplified igala language that allowed for easy communication with both themselves and their new neighbors

Oga get with the times, YEAI is not under Kwa group. That was a defunct classification. Kwa ends in Akan.

Even that [CH] you see in Igala isn't always pronounced as [Tʃ] but most times as [Sh] Just like Yoruba... So a name like Ojochonu or Ojochide is 70% of the time just "Ojoshonu/Ojoshide" and just some of the time (30%) actually pronounced as such....

Mind you, there is no [S] as in "Soup" in Igala. It was the catholic missionaries like the Qua Iboe church mission - who had worked earlier along the eastern flanks of the Niger that came on to give Igala a written orthography and settled for [CH] to represent that sound in their language probably because those were the first igala groups that had contact with, many were also Igbo and their own indigenous language interfered in the transcribing process.

..... If in an hypothetical scenario, xtian missionaries had entered Yorubaland from the east rather that from the west and south, Standard Yoruba might have had CH which is present in Owo (Ogho) Yoruba speech.

Second point, you don't realize is that GWA, KWA, KYA are simply the same as GUA, KUA and KIA. How you chose to represent such morphemes graphically is up to each group. If I wanted to say "Ku Abo" (Welcome) in Yoruba - without adhering to vowel elision, you realize it would sound just like KWABO right?
An Edo name like Eguaikhide can as well be Egwaikide. A name like Ekua in Ghana can just as well be EKWA.

Also, your theory that the absence of Z or CH (which btw is present in certain dialects) in Yoruba is a waterproof formula to date antiquity is just funny because that proves nothing really. You have an example with some of the oldest human languages in East Africa among the nilotes and nile valley civilizations having a very simple phonetic inventory. Every language innovates independently.

Are the Akan languages older than Igbo for having al those sounds you listed plus extra such as KY, GY, DW, BR and so forth? Your assessment is very ridiculous to say the least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by scholes0(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2021
Igboid:

Not that I agree with the OP. But on the above, does Yorubas know where and how their language came from?

I will indulge you my good MR and simply state that that statement of mine was based on the fact that I know Exactly what the OP was trying to do.
I know you hav a real interest in WA cultures and linguistics ...
To your question, NO nobody can say exactly that they know exactly or precisely where Yoruba as a language originated from. But of all the YEAI languages, Yoruboid languages have the larger presence and range around the Niger benue-confluence area. Infact if the Ebiras hadn't migrated downstream / west from an area probably around the upper reaches of the Benue, Yoruba and Igala would have shared geographical contiguity which would have allowed for some dialectal levelling to occur. So at least it only makes sense to place the intermediate point of Origin/Ethnogenesis around that part of the continent. Anything into deeper pre-history is really beyond any of us.

8 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
scholes0:

Oga get with the times, YEAI is not under Kwa group. That was a defunct classification. Kwa ends in Egun of Lagos west.

Even that [CH] you see in Igala isn't always pronounced as [Tʃ] but most times as [Sh] Just like Yoruba... So a name like Ojochonu or Ojochide is 70% of the time just "Ojoshonu/Ojoshide" and just some of the time (30%) actually pronounced as such.... Mind you, there is no [S] as in "Soup" in Igala. It was the catholic missionaries who had worked earlier along the eastern flanks of the Niger that came on to give Igala a written orthography and settled for [CH] to represent that sound in their language probably because those were the first igala groups that had contact with..... If in an hypothetical scenario, xtian missionaries had entered Yorubaland from the east rather that from the west and south, Standard Yoruba might have had CH which is present in Owo (Ogho) Yoruba speech.

Second point, you don't realize is that GWA, KWA, KYA are simply the same as GUA, KUA and KIA. How you chose to represent such morphemes graphically is up to each group. If I wanted to say "Ku Abo" (Welcome) in Yoruba - without adhering to vowel elision, you realize it would sound just like KWABO right?
An Edo name like Eguaikhide can as well be Egwaikide. A name like Ekua in Ghana can just as well be EKWA.

Also, your theory that the absence of Z or CH (which btw is present in certain dialects) in Yoruba is a waterproof formula to date antiquity is just funny because that proves nothing really. You have an example with some of the oldest human languages in East Africa among the nilotes and nile valley civilizations having a very simple phonetic inventory. Every language innovates independently.

Are the Akan languages older than Igbo for having al those sounds you listed plus extra such as KY, GY, DW, BR and so forth? Your assessment is very ridiculous to say the least.

[/s] Why waste you time typing this balderdash if you were just going to present falsehoods and misrepresentations? grin grin

Igala pronounce their "Ch" as; n chalk you revisionist, i have three igala friends that spoke igala as a First language, As i said earlier parts of ondo(including the owo) and ekiti retain aspects of what was the original yoruba language and not the oyo version that was heavily simplified to aid communication with Nupe and other neighbors.

As a matter of fact the yoruba genetics follows the same pattern, The eastern yoruba present the finest specimen of yoruba people you can find, but moving westward nupe and hausa blood comes until you get to oyo with their charcoal complexion and big tribal marks and oblong hausa-like head grin grin

Mr man "Gua" is not the same as "gwa" neither is "kwa" the same as "kua", i dont expect you to be able to pronounce this words correctly cos they are simply not in your tongue, only a yoruba man will think "gw" is the same as "gu" and "kw" is the same is "ku", This strengthens my position that yoruba especially that oyo dialect that is used as central is an "OVER SIMPLIFIED" version of the original tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tao11 tao12 your help is needed here.

1. Igala culture is very different from igbo culture
2. The only tribe Yoruba know are Benin and south south tribes (I heard uhrobo still call God ighene)

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
scholes0:

I will indulge you my good MR and simply state that that statement of mine was based on the fact that I know Exactly what the OP was trying to do.
I know you hav a real interest in WA cultures and linguistics ...
To your question, NO nobody can say exactly that they know exactly or precisely where Yoruba as a language originated from. But of all the YEAI languages, Yoruboid languages have the larger presencce and range around the Niger benue-confluence area. Infact if the Ebiras hadn't migrated downstream / west from an area probably around the upper reaches of the Benue, Yoruba and Igala would have shared geographical contiguity which would have allowed for some dialectal levelling to occur. So at least it only makes sense to place the intermediate point of Origin/Ethnogenesis around that part of the continent. Anything into deeper pre-history is really beyond any of us.
yoruba has the larger presence in the Niger-benue confluence area because the modern yoruboid languages(igala & yoruba) are the youngest of all YEAI to find there own respective identities thus can still easily trace its path of evolution which clearly reinforces the fact that yoruba is a baby language that is only 800 years old

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
SuperBold:

2. The only tribe Yoruba know are Benin and south south tribes (I heard uhrobo still call God ighene)
Thank you, I'm going to enjoy this cheesy cheesy

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hellraiser77:
Thank you, I'm going to enjoy this cheesy cheesy

Knowledge should be intriguing, Scholes was trying to have meaningful conversation with you but you turned it to child play.

I want to see the end of this matter, Compose.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
SuperBold:

Knowledge should be intriguing, Scholes was trying to have meaningful conversation with you but you turned it to child play.

I want to see the end of this matter, Compose.
Both him and the one you called for reinforcement are notorious revisionists.

i hope you are not the emotional type because the last thing i want on this thread is tears, this one you are already sounding somehow grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by TAO11(f): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
SuperBold:

If you’re trying to have an intellectual exchange and a meaningful engagement with him, then it’s a pity that you’ve chosen the wrong person. He lacks both the will and the ability to do just that.

But if your intention is to insult him or banter, then you will have your intentions fulfilled. That for him is a great platform to hide his actual cognitive disability.

I know you’re looking for the first, but sorry that’s a wild-goose-chase with the individual you’ve chosen.

Watch out for my words.

Cheers! smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Hellraiser77: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
TAO11:
If you’re trying to have an intellectual exchange and a meaningful engagement with him, then it’s a pity that you’ve chosen the wrong person. He lacks both the will and ability to do that.

But if your intention is to insult him and banter with him, then you will have your intentions fulfilled. That for him is a great platform to hide his actual intellectual disability.

I know you’re looking for the first, but sorry that’s a wild-goose-chase with the individual you’ve chosen.

Watch out for my words.

[/s] Superbold let me summarize this balderdash for you grin

The person you called simply has suffered alot at my hands and is not willing to go through it all over again, PTSD and stuffgrin

All his lies and fraudulent claims here i bursted them all grin, His heart must have skipped a beat when he saw me where he was mentioned cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Yoruba Language Is Just Around 800 Years Old? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
TAO11:
If you’re trying to have an intellectual exchange and a meaningful engagement with him, then it’s a pity that you’ve chosen the wrong person. He lacks both the will and the ability to do just that.

But if your intention is to insult him and banter, then you will have your intentions fulfilled. That for him is a great platform to hide his actual cognitive disability.

Watch out for my words.

Cheers! smiley

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. / How Far Can You Trace Your Genealogy? / Facebook Ruins Cultures And Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.