Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,600 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Broke Ass Bitches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Ass Bitches (981 Views)

Lazy Ass Bitches Everywhere / Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience / I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Ass Bitches by DannyG8(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
from my observation I think no girl want to be with a broke nigga even if his physical appearance is 100 percent ok , all ladies are look for opportunities to be with a rich guy forgetting that nobody knows tomorrow

I swear if my container arrive I go propose to my ex two months later I send her invitation card to my wedding

tommorow get belle even witch no fit abort am
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
DannyG8:
from my observation I think no girl want to be with a broke nigga even if his physical appearance is 100 percent ok , all ladies are look for opportunities to be with a rich guy forgetting that nobody knows tomorrow

I swear if my container arrive I go propose to my ex two months later I send her invitation card to my wedding

tommorow get belle even witch no fit abort am

Just imagine......

If u eventually become rich.........shu gettin yo ex back for marriage be yo priority

Someone........hu couldn't STAND BY u to witness yo FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Later now.....u will say God hasn't answered yo prayer........Do u think God imsef will be impressed with this SIMPSON THINKING??
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
What happened between you and your ex
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by gfon(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Just imagine......

If u eventually become rich.........shu gettin yo ex back for marriage be yo priority

Later now.....u will say God hasn't answered yo prayer........Do u God imsef will be impressed with this SIMPSON THINKING??
read the post well,he isn't gonna get back to her.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Ass Bitches by Lastpharoah33: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
FAIRLY USED WETIN?
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by DannyG8(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Just imagine......

Later now.....u will say God hasn't answered yo prayer........Do u think God imsef will be impressed with this SIMPSON THINKING??
proposing to her doesn't mean am getting married to her , I will make her feel the pain she makes me pass through
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by Qatar2022: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Just imagine......

I wonder when people like you will read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Broke Ass Bitches by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
DannyG8:
proposing to her doesn't mean am getting married to her , I will make her feel the pain she makes me pass through

Oh okay!!!!
Now I understand much better...
All is well...
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by DannyG8(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Oh okay!!!!
Now I understand much better...
All is well...
being a relationship where by everything is perfect just like that she start acting stupid Las Las I heard from a friend that she has gotten another person which means someone who can give her money because I don't give her money or gift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Ass Bitches by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
DannyG8:
being a relationship where by everything is perfect just like that she start acting stupid Las Las I heard from a friend that she has gotten another person which means someone who can give her money because I don't give her money or gift

My brother take heart Oo......
That's what our girls have reduce themselves too...
Probably......she dates a yahoo boy now...
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by DannyG8(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

My brother take heart Oo...... That's what our girls have reduce themselves too... Probably......she dates a yahoo boy now...
not really maybe working class who show off
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by blinking001(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mosdii over to you

1 Like

Re: Broke Ass Bitches by mosdii(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
blinking001:
Mosdii over to you
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Broke Ass Bitches by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
grin
Re: Broke Ass Bitches by Reex12(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
A REDPILLER IS BORN....

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do These Ladies Want? / Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che / A Lady Sleeps With A Lot Of Married Men And Wants To Build A Church: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.