Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba (5811 Views)

Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral / Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / 'I Just Spoke With Jimi Agbaje And He Says He Is Still With PDP- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by dared0637: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
And he confirmed in the most tensed up voice that the army came to Ariaria yesterday in a convoy all heavily armed and started randomly arresting any young man they saw, the worst part is that his son(my cousin) who went with him to his shop is still no where to be found! WTF is going on in Aba! can someone confirm for me please?

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
It's getting serious, why arresting innocent youth, what happens to intelligence gathering?

I'm just tired

2 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Charmingrascal(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Nigeria Army is known for intimidating and harassing young men and women and give them any name tag that will suite their narrative.

26 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by slivertongue: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The Nigeria Army is known for intimidating and harassing young men and women and give them any name tag that will suite their narrative.

the armed forces are a disgrace. bunch of crude rogues

27 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by danietohbadt(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
The same way they killed innocent protesters last year in Lagos. Boko Haram is there, they won't face them, but at the sight of innocent people, they flex their muscles.

Awon weyrey

34 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by SarkinYarki: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Let them check the 16 bodies the Army has displayed to make sure you cousin is not among

9 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by IamFINESSE: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nigeria army will surely pay for this

It's a promise

35 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
whats is there to confirmed dont you have trust in your uncle

5 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by maureensylvia(f): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oh chim
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
dared0637:
And he confirmed in the most tensed up voice that the army came to Ariaria yesterday in a convoy all heavily armed and started randomly arresting any young man they saw, the worst part is that his son(my cousin) who went with him to his shop is still no where to be found! WTF is going on in Aba! can someone confirm for me please?
Maybe your uncle son is one of those unknown gunmen attacking security post there. But you need not worry if he is not.
Just ask your uncle to tell you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by emerazz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
dared0637:

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Nigeria army will surely pay for this

It's a promise
For defending themselves from unknown gunmen killing them?
Don't tell me you are not one of the 50 unknown gunmen that escaped narrowly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
gawu1:

Maybe your uncle son is one of those unknown gunmen attacking security post there. But you need not worry if he is not.
you're a mad Dog for making this comment, bloody foolish bastard. I want to curse you but I'll hold my tongue sir.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by IamFINESSE: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
gawu1:

For defending themselves from unknown gunmen killing them?
Don't tell me you are not one of the 50 unknown gunmen that escaped narrowly.

Let's just watch and see, grab your popcorn and fasten your seatbelt
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Madmadrevo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
they only do dat here in d south,they don't try it in d north.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Ddokie: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
415volt:
It's getting serious, why arresting innocent youth, what happens to intelligence gathering?

I'm just tired

Only intelligent people gather intelligence.

Every young man who is not part of ESN should stay indoors fully till things calm down.

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GreatChizzy: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
When they were killing Security agents in Abia; most of you folks applauded and hailed the "Unknown gunmen"...

Well these are "Unknown Soldiers" returning the favour!!!

When you carry firewood when Ants dey come house, na u throw party for Lizards!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GodWrites: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
you're a mad Dog for making this comment, bloody foolish bastard. I want to curse you but I'll hold my tongue sir.

You've already cursed him sir cheesy Now calm down
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Jostoman: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
I know they will go to aba because is PDP state and they know that election is coming up there. Opportunity for them to clear road for kALU.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Calm down guy! I am responsible for the misery life you are going through. So don't vent your anger on me.
All I said there were supposition and I still stand by them. Go ask your uncle to tell you the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by tit(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
gawu1:

Everyone knows the unknown gunmen are Fulanis soldiers and their slaves trying to forment genocide in the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by ablejesus26(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin

Anybody will just create nonsense and infuse it into nairaland

My own is that any group of killers be it known or unknown killing our people in Ala Igbo with the ones supporting them will meet their doom and destruction.

in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by tishbite41(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
It was obvious that the people killed were innocent passersby, not ESN. But no problems, ESN would launch a guerilla warfare to avenge this carnage.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by tishbite41(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
ablejesus26:
grin

Anybody will just create nonsense and infuse it into nairaland

My own is that any group of killers be it known or unknown killing our people in Ala Igbo with the ones supporting them will meet their doom and destruction.

in Jesus name.
you will meet your doom at the hands of the Foolanis.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by ablejesus26(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
tishbite41:

grin
tishbite41:

I will meet no doom bcus my hands and heart is pure and devoid of evil

but if you support killing of Igbos on our soil

you will meet your doom in the highest maximum propensity

don't bother quoting me again i don't engage myself with bloody terrorist sympathizers

4 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by aryzgreat: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
These are the young igbo traders they executed and termed ESN members.

Cowardly military that can't fish out bandits killing people in the North.

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
GodWrites:

You've already cursed him sir cheesy Now calm down
He cursed himself because I am in anyway not responsible for the misery life he is going through. A question was put forward on which I tried to answer. Though that the answer did not go down well with him should not have made him stoop like a deprived soul under serious depression at the same time. But as a lofty fool he is, he could never hide it on public forum that he is an embittered soul who every one must stay away from. You should also expect expression of his embittered disposition towards you for those your ''kind admonition'' cool
Those who know him should always stay close and at alert, for he sounds suicidal.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Peace is priceless. I just wish there are no extrajudicial killings.
How do you identify ESN at night in a city

1 Like

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by GodWrites: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
gawu1:

He cursed himself because I am in anyway not responsible for the misery life he is going through. A question was put forward on which I tried to answer. Though that the answer did not go down well with him should not have made him stoop like a deprived soul under serious depression at the same time. But as a lofty fool he is, he could never hide it on public forum.
Those who know him should always stay close and at alert, for he sounds suicidal.

You're able to rant to me because this is online. Had you made that comment live in person, you'll would have found yourself in LUTH hospital

2 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by Bridget95(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
GreatChizzy:
When they were killing Security agents in Abia; most of you folks applauded and hailed the "Unknown gunmen"...

Well these are "Unknown Soldiers" returning the favour!!!

When you carry firewood when Ants dey come house, na u throw party for Lizards!!!
you are the greatest idi.ot for justifying killing of human beings.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
GodWrites:

You're able to rant to me because this is online. Had you made that comment live in person, you'll would have found yourself in LUTH hospital
grin grin grin
Well, unfortunately for you, I dey my house the way you they your own.
On a serious note, if you are living in OR around Abuja or Lagos, I can suggest where we will meet. It's like you are a man.
Re: I Just Spoke To My Uncle In Aba by gawu1: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
tit:

Everyone knows the unknown gunmen are Fulanis soldiers and their slaves trying to forment genocide in the south east.
The unknown gunmen attacking and killing security men in South East are Fulani soldiers.
Now, I see!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Presidential Poll Better Than Past Elections In Nigeria / Soyinka And Biafra / Abia Governor Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.