Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos (5587 Views)

Fire Guts Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta - Channelstv / Fire Guts Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta,ogun State. PHOTOS / Olusegun Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta On Fire (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Rtk5: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
This is the Jos residence of Nigeria's former president Olusegun Obasanjo. Located at Number 3b Wase Close GRA. I was informed that the last time he entered the house was more than 15years ago. There are more than 10 armed soldiers guarding the house. I snapped these pictures with fear of being caught by the army guys. Lol. The funny thing is that you will see the military guys bringing in and out their girlfriends every minute.
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by BafanaBafana: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Where the pictures?

1 Like

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Rtk5: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
below

1 Share

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by providencia(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rtk5:
below
Op, dont do this next time. You may be shot. This is Nigeria oo. With Google earth you can get that picture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Rtk5: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
more

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by jom28gy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
I want to see �
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by eMJPossibility(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
this shouldn't be OBJ house

wetin happened
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by eMJPossibility(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2021

wetin happened
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Rtk5: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
eMJPossibility:

wetin happened
That's his house, there's nobody in jos who doesn't know the house
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Fahdiga(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rtk5:
This is the Jos residence of Nigeria's former president Olusegun Obasanjo. Located at Number 3b Wase Close GRA. I was informed that the last time he entered the house was more than 15years ago. There are more than 10 armed soldiers guarding the house. I snapped these pictures with fear of being caught by the army guys. Lol. The funny thing is that you will see the military guys bringing in and out their girlfriends every minute.
Does he visit the house?
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by eMJPossibility(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rtk5:
That's his house, there's nobody in jos who doesn't know the house
thanks now I know
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by KingAzubuike(f): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Does he visit the house?
eMJPossibility:

wetin happened

That's actually one of the many houses he has all over the country. And OP is right, he hasn't visited that property for several years yet you'll still find armed soldiers guarding it with their lives. I've passed through there on several occasions.
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Fahdiga(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

That's actually one of the many houses he has all over the country. And OP is right, he hasn't visited that property for several years yet you'll still find armed soldiers guarding it with their lives. I've passed through there on several occasions.
Nawa o
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by GoldenGTV(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
What do you expect from a lawless country. Where the bad are always praised and the good guys are shutdown

1 Like

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by slivertongue: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
G R A
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Margy: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Op give us the cordinates..let's dig out the google pictures.. Who knows we might see a soldier and his girlfriend entering the house!.. Lol
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Rtk5: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
providencia:

Op, dont do this next time. You may be shot. This is Nigeria oo. With Google earth you can get that picture
My bro, thanks a lot oooo. You're so correct. God bless you. Even my friend pretended not to be wtlith me while I was snapping cos he was scared too. Lols

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 25, 2021
Things like this are reasons nigeria can’t break!!!a lot of greedy politicians will lose their properties if we all go our separate ways .Properties acquired with tax payers money.....Same way Ota farms is suppose to belong to ogun state because retired general turned it to OBJ farms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by maxell(f): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2021
All I see is fence and street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by GreyLaw(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2021
Why all the complain? A man of OBJ's standing cannot have a house in Jos? The man led Nigeria 3 times; two terms as a civilian president and once as a military head of state. He might have proceeds of corruption, but then still has enough personal money and goodwill to maintain a house wherever he wants in Nigeria. Moreover, that house is some old house; nothing special or vintage about it.

Leaders all over the world have such homes. A former general with OBJ's standing wouldn't find it hard having soldiers to guard his house. Moreover, those soldiers there are using the place as their personal residence so it is win-win situation.

Buhari deceived you lot with his false image of a poor man. See how far he has sent Nigeria floundering. Why do poor people always feel happy when they see a man of grand standing come down to their low level?
Re: A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos by kayusely70(m): 1:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Benz4pimp:
Things like this are reasons nigeria can’t break!!!a lot of greedy politicians will lose their properties if we all go our separate ways .Properties acquired with tax payers money.....Same way Ota farms is suppose to belong to ogun state because retired general turned it to OBJ farms
You've spoken very well! But sooner or later it would eventually happen!

(1) (Reply)

Soludo is the PDP Candidate (Anambra) / Ayo Fayose (Ekiti Gov. In-Waiting) Releases New Photos Ahead Of Swearing-in. / Aba, From Eye Of The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.