Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election (989 Views)

Tambuwal & Fashola Presidential Ticket Will Crush PDP In 2015 / Tambuwal, Fashola Presidential Ticket Can Crush PDP –Rep / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by AljUche: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
Coming 2015/2019 Fashola must win unless there will be no progress for this country
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by bashr4: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
why is that? does his father own nigeria? hate it or love it zoning will return 2015 the north will complete their tenure and 2019 the igbo will start theirs.
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
bashr4:

why is that? does his father own nigeria? hate it or love it zoning will return 2015 the north will complete their tenure and 2019 the igbo will start theirs.
So, no be 2015 again. I dey laff.
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by nusdog: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

Coming 2015/2019 Fashola must win unless there will be no progress for this country

What about Sambo in 2015, I thought your folks wanted to field him?

Does it mean the North is gradually being relegated in Nigerian politics?
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by Dede1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
Alj Uche:

He will win in southwest geopolitical zone if he survived ACN presidential primary. Last I check though, southwest geopolitical zone does not constitute Nigeria.
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by bashr4: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
afam4eva:

if zoning returns yes we will wait till 2019 , do you have a problem with that? we are the ones waiting not you . its better to strike a deal with northerners than you tribalist westerners that are always scheming and ploting how to bring others down.
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
2015 is the igbos turn. Obj & co. will term it rotational presidency but we all know rotation is dead! A jonathans win is the final seal on the coffin so igbos should be prepared for the battle of their life as per this equation called 'NIGERIA'.
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by nusdog: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
bashr4:

if zoning returns yes we will wait till 2019 , do you have a problem with that? we are the ones waiting not you . its better to strike a deal with northerners than you tribalist westerners that are always scheming and ploting how to bring others down.

A deal with northerners? Wrong move.
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by juman(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Poster let deal with what we have at hand now.

Vote Jonathan/Sambo team tomorrow.
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 16, 2011
bashr4:

I thought ZIK allied with them in the late 50s  as well. did anything good come out of it?, Oh yes! Civil war

1 Like

Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by doublekay: 4:33am On Apr 16, 2011
@ poster do you mean president of oduduwa peoples congress, because that is the highest he can acheive even till 2035
Re: I Hope You All Know 2015 Is Fashola Presidential Election by AljUche: 4:35am On Apr 16, 2011
bashr4:

why is that?  does his father own nigeria? hate it or love it zoning will return 2015 the north will complete their tenure and 2019 the igbo will start theirs.

just to let you people know

afam4eva:

make i join u laff

nusdog:

What about Sambo in 2015, I thought your folks wanted to field him?

Does it mean the North is gradually being relegated in Nigerian politics?

we do not care about sambo, all we want is development for the nation we are not ethnocentric like southerners

Dede1:

He will win in southwest geopolitical zone if he survived ACN presidential primary. Last I check though, southwest geopolitical zone does not constitute Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin funny post, yaradua, MKO Shagari among others have won without the SE so, so long has NC, NW, NE and SW vote i am cool with that cool buhari is about to do the same today

bashr4:

ZONING IS DEAD

juman:

@Poster let deal with what we have in our hand now.

Vote Jonathan/Sambo team tomorrow.

you are joking right  shocked shocked shocked shocked i vote for integrity which is Buhari

doublekay:

@ poster do you mean president of oduduwa peoples congress, because that is the highest he can acheive even till 2035

ok we shall see cool i do not care about odudua but Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

The Curse! ***aso Rock Villa**** Please Pray For Mr & Mrs Goodluck Jonathan / Concerned Northern Leaders To FG: We Don't Want Our Solid Minerals We Want Oil $ / How Many Is Ibori Really Spending In Prison?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.