Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari (34616 Views)

Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally’s Election / Atiku Suffers Fresh Defeat As Court Nullifies His Strong Ally's Election / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Tinubu & Osibanjo are the most loyal politicians I've ever come across.

This is why their camp will get huge support from the North to succeed Buhari in 2023.

Afenifebi tried to create a political wedge between the North & SW with the Igboho conspiracy but have failed woefully.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless VP Osibanjo
God bless Arewa
God bless the SW
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God can ever be a hypocrite like those you mentioned and God cannot be so foolish like you
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by foreshore(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by MENELIIK: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

More like one of the respectable slave in the country. Anyways it's good for Jubril Alsundani to give Tinubu false hope for now.

Jubril Al-sudani really knows how to press our Yoruba brothers mumu button. Having knew how Tinubu is so much worshipped and respected there, he now came up with this. My Yoruba brothers should believe this at their own detriment.

My concern for you as an Osu is the Inflation rate of your B.P tonight, why this kind of news when you are about to sleep? I wish you sweet nightmare as you battle this technical knock out in your sleep. Sun re o

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Cajal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
QuotasSystem:

This is why their camp will get huge support from the North to succeed Buhari in 2023.

Afenifebi tried to create a political wedge between the North & SW with the Igboho conspiracy but have failed woefully.

God bless VP Osibanjo
God bless Arewa
God bless the SW

Afenifebi have never supported a winner

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Masterito(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
The simple truth is either SS or North will rule come 2023. Presidency said Tinubu is his strong ally, now my question: is the presidency also Tinubu's ally?
jrusky:
I have said and I'm happy its happening that no one can stand in between SW and the North but some misguided hateful mofos came here to attacked me.

I'm not Tinubu fan but I can bet it with cash on the table Buhari will handover to either SW or SS or for North to continue.

I know this statement from Buhari will give some people heart attack tonight for sure.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by bosman50(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
story!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by ofuonyebi: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
BECAUSE NIGERIA AS NATION HAS BEEN OVER-PARTIRIZED,
EVERYTHING HAS BECOME POLITICIZED...THE TRUTH REMAIN IN A MIRAGE

ELSE, WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS THIS SAME JAGABAN THEY WANT
TO SMEAR HIS IMAGE AND RELATIONSHIP WITH BUHARI WON THE 2015 & 2019
ELECTIONS FOR THE PRESIDENT.

EVEN IF BUHARI WANT TO PLAY USE & DUMP, IT WILL BACKFIRE AGAINST THE MAN
REGARDED AS THE LANDLORD OF THE NIGERIAN POLITICS

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by MENELIIK: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
JohnSin97:

I pray tinubu is disgraced and embarrassed, and even barred from contesting primaries. BMC rats will remember to collect payment up front. grin

Mind your B.P
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by imokings: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fat lie; Tinubu I advice u watch at close range o, Osho pass through this kind of premature praise
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by faebenezer5star: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jayes:
Ah! this news go pepper some people o
don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by ajailer(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Na cabal talk be this one and their aim is just to persuade the Yorubas from talking more about their wish to be self governed. They want to dangle 2023 presidency for us to see and crave for. Their plan will fail cause we all can see now that our so called elites are slaves to the fulanis. Odua nation has already been conceived so no going back.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by smallsmall: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
DeLaRue:

Buhari has a right to support whoever he wants as his successor. If he supports somebody other than Tinubu, there'll be no shock there.

What would be shocking would be for Bihari to block Tinubu from contesting the primaries, as his henchmen are currently trying to do.

Tinubu did a lot for Bihari, and has remained loyal throughout. He deserves better.

Buhari does not care what Tinubu did for him otherwise he would not have kicked Tinubu's Database into the gutter and ordered for fresh APC registration grin
If he cares about Tinubu and not just ensuring that Power remain in the hands of Fulanis, he would have stated openly that the APC Presidency is ZONED to the SW as agreed in the Power Rotation agreement that brought him to Power in 2015, with the support of the SW, after he had failed three times, without such support.

Despite Osinabjo's loyalty, holding forte while the Vegetable was being reconstructed in London, check out how he is disgracing his Vice President, even driving him out of Aso Rock!

Just forget Buhari, he is scheming on how to put another Fulani there so they can finish Southern Nigeria completely.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by oglalasioux(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who knows if Garba Shehu got the statement signed like that driver.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by nnamdi640: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jamesbally:
Igbo right now grin grin grin grin
Lol,I pity your life because you will be disappointed like others who believed in him in 2015.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
QuotasSystem:

God bless VP Osibanjo
God bless Arewa
God bless the SW

Is it Allah that will bless other Zones?

Or you think God is Buhari who knows only 97%....

Pls remove God from your quote....

he doesn't know you exist with this hateful heart of yours
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Jerryherd: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jagaban of Borgu ,Asiwaju of Lagos
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by obinto: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by aviara: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
The cabals are just playing games with Jagaban of borgu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by BRaymond: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Each person deceiving and being coning to the other. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Some minds have been bought so cheap that there is no iota of sense still living in their brains,.

My happiness is that Buhari later became the President of Nigeria and those Brainless buffoons have also seen the difference between other government and that that of Buhari....

Let me quickly remind you poor masses saying God bless criminals that;

A liter of PETROL.....#175

A liter of Kerosene ...# 245

A liter of diesel ......#296

One bag of foreign Rice.......# 36,000

One bag of local rice.....# 24,500

Inflation is 100 % since 2015 that APC took over....

Before you quote me as a slave you are who was bought with political sentiments and tribe relation, being the slave who can't speak out or say the truth but rejoices when your brother complains about your sufferings.....

Kindly,

Tell me one product that the price before 2015 is lesser than the price now in 2021....

Useless country with no future hope to get better

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Commotfornigeri: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Badorey5:
Tonight is a bad night for some people.

There will be so much tears and wailing tonight and I just hope they don’t jump into the lagoon in agony.

Asiwaju Jagaban
Our president in 2023

Even if you want to mock another region, can't you do right by yourself?

Was you jagaban not standing aside while herdsmen were ruining your villages?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Heffalump(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
9jayes:
Ah! this news go pepper some people o
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is it Allah that will bless other Zones?

Or you think God is Buhari who knows only 97%....

Pls remove God from your quote....

he doesn't know you exist with this hateful heart of yours
Masterito:
The simple truth is either SS or North will rule come 2023. Presidency said Tinubu is his strong ally, now my question: is the presidency also Tinubu's ally?

This is the reason why the North (Fulani) will continue to rule Nigeria till 100 years if they like. These guys are smarter than the SS, SW, and SE put together.
Some Yoruba bigots are already masturbating just because of one little chyking from PMB. What he simply told Tinubu is that presidency will remain in the North.
Behari and his Fulani brothers knew that if he supports BAT openly, and should Bola get the ticket, the rest of the SS and SE will out of anger vote for Atiku, and with massive support from the Fulani North, Atiku Abubakar will emerge. Who loses? The rest of Nigeria of course!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Sonn(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
The power of #50 Million donation
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Jamesbally: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

The same way your generations will always be slave to Tinubu and his children...children children ...children children children.....lols...

The truth hurts bro......

Go cultivate a life and stop hating

The matter pain this man well well grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by kolade560: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Igbo's will not like this.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by richmond500: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
dapsoneh:
Tinubu is my ally, Tinubu is my ally...Your body language says otherwise Mr man
Are u in Aso rock to know what his body language says?
If there is any then PMB language shows he is indifferent
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari by Ogbuu101: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants, how market?
Abokki sabi press afonja mumu button ooo.
How does this news prevent IPOB from buying up Lagos and making it a no-man's-land?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri / Military Confirms Arrest Of Niger Delta Avengers, Masterminds Of Chevron Attacks / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.