Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno (38486 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Now that's a wife material..

She did a good thing.. it's unfortunate that some ladies are comfortable around thieves this days..

Lol. Except that she now lost her marriage. Why not getting the family of her husband involved instead of the police? He will definitely be remanded in prison and the judge will be emotional about this incident. She lacks common sense
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Innobee99(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
tongue

Shameless witch

I hope after getting tortured , detained and disgraced by Nigerian Police , the husband learns his lesson and stay away from this snitching woman

She can't report him to his Family and her in-laws, she can't report him to the Village head, she can't report to neighbours ... It is Nigerian Police she reported him to

May I not marry this type of wife
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2021
Machinegun91:
She's the fourth wife and there's tendency that the so called husband don't give much attention. she just thought her stupid husband a lesson

This is a typical stereotyping we always told you guys to avoid, you said that because he's a Northerner.
But Don't talk about what you knew nothing about. The fourth wife would definitely be the one getting most of the attention if the husband happened to have four wives. We've seen a wife in a family setting of "one man one wife" who stabbed her husband to death over trivial issue

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2021
kevotek1000:
In as much as I totally condemn the man actions... That woman did the right thing, I mean she did what every witch of a wife will do. Curse me or hate me I can't tell on my woman never. Even if she commit the most grievous thing. Reporting my wife is like reporting myself. wicked ovasabi wife like say thieve no get wife and children why dem no report dem.

The bolded is laughable at best.

If my wife does anything seriously wrong, I will hand her in without even thinking about it.

Heck, I don't even know her from Adam/Eve. The only thing holding us together is no more than a couple of vows exchanged at some venue some days/weeks/months/years ago.

I will just hand her over to the authorities and move on with things. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by PussyKing(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2021
The woman did the right thing but in the wrong way, she lacks wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by braunny(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
tongue

Shameless witch

I hope after getting tortured , detained and disgraced by Nigerian Police , the husband learns his lesson and stay away from this snitching woman

She can't report him to his Family and her in-laws, she can't report him to the Village head or Imam of their mosque, she can't report to neighbours ... It is Nigerian Police she reported him to

exactly she should have reported to all these people first...she no watch POWER?
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by tunize(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2021
She did a good thing but she has to be very careful with that man shall make the man nor go kill am " stories of men from northern region killing wives too common"
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by deavicky(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2021
gqboyy:
He stole the shoes to distribute to his seven gefrens, wife vex come report am ���
simple.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by gawu1: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Did Aisha expose Buhari for his looting exploits when he was PTF chairman during Abacha regime
You assume Buhari is like Jonathan who stole as if there was not going to be tomorrow?
He is neither Atikuchukwu, your hopeful president whose boss ones described as thief of the century.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by spadar4u(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Stealing is bad. Police are stealing the government are stealing the court are stealing. But did u know this man stole for his wife. It's women's shoe. But the tool call the cops. Marriage finish
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by belatoxx: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
No one see the real picture... She did a right thing becos she want divorce... If she really want make her husband dance to her tone of returning it I think family head will be best option.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Good wife,lagos wife should emulate
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Rawhumper(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2021
With my experience with women and their vindictive nature and owing to the fact, its in North where Polygamy is a norm. I can
deduce, that she must have had a big grudge
against the hubby(Either she didnt get any shoe or the type she liked was given to
another wife). So she saw that as an avenue to get even.

WOMEN CAN BE SO SO SWEET, CAN ALSO BE DEADLIER THAN A VIPER!!

Leadershipyouth:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/25/wife-exposes-husband-who-looted-shoes-during-katsina-market-inferno/

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by kkboy(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2021
"According to him, Abba’s wife, after trying in vain to get her husband to return the shoes to the relevant authorities, decided to report him to the Police."
This was the attitude of Northerners of old, that earned them respect and acceptance across the nation. Today that character has been blown to the winds.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Poanan: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Tookool:
Girlfriends of Yahoo boys, hope you're seeing your mate

Do well to always preach this same message to your mates stealing up and down.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Poanan: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Kewellbanks:
I need a proposal ring for my girlfriend.

How much can I get one?
it depends on what you want. it can be as high as 50k and as low as 500 depending on what you want and what you can afford.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by houseontherock: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2021
rhodaisaaac:
Did the wife do a good thing? Discuss in 5 pages, 60 marks.
She must have been looking for a way to get the man to divorce her before grin
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by kevotek1000(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=mansakhalifa post=100191022]

The bolded is laughable at best.

If my wife does anything seriously wrong, I will hand her in without even thinking about it.

Heck, I don't even know her from Adam/Eve. The only thing holding us together is no more than a couple of vows exchanged at some venue some days/weeks/months/years ago.

I will just hand her over to the authorities and move on with things. smiley

Good or bad will should be there for our loved ones. No mother can easily give his or her child out to police, they will definitely protect their child with all means even when the child did unforgivable crime... That's Love. Let's assume it was their son that loot those shoes, do you think this woman will report to police? Never I guess. So this woman acted wickedly, she acted like our present day women. Most marriages that last 50, 70 etc have hidden secrets that was hidden from the public...
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Kewellbanks: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Poanan:
it depends on what you want. it can be as high as 50k and as low as 500 depending on what you want and what you can afford.
Thank you.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Trustedpronet: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2021
Way to go! Let us fight Dishonesty in Nigeria. Let it start from our homes, schools, workplace and politics.

Please check my signature if you want to buy item or get any service with 100% guarantee and be paying on instalment. Artisans and Traders can also join Trusted Professional Network to make more money with honest dealings.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by luluosas(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Coconut head, get out from here
Jerryherd:
tongue

Shameless witch

She can't report him to his Family and her in-laws, she can't report him to the Village head or Imam of their mosque, she can't report to neighbours ... It is Nigerian Police she reported him to

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by taretoofine(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2021
If only our politicians wife be like this
Virtuous woman
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by jeff1607(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2021
Resurrection212:
The woman must be the one feeding the home.

Not necessarily, if you had girls as siblings you will understand, you try anything bad or funny bro dem go report you. Some husbands can't steal or get involved in shady deals because of the fear of the wife exposing them or making their lives hell.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by sexxxyprince: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:
She did the right thing...
Is this what you looted?
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by ImaIma1(f): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
tongue

Shameless witch

And you think she will waiting at home for him to come back so that she will continue living with a thief.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by IMASTEX: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Now that's a wife material..

She did a good thing.. it's unfortunate that some ladies are comfortable around thieves this days..

Her action is really commendable of course if with genuine reason, because another angle could be that she just used an open cheque to get back at the man. We had a transaction with someone who couldn't keep to the agreement & started ghosting us. Several efforts to track him always prove abortive until the wife willingly info us that the man was around, that was how we caught him. When I questioned her reasons, she narrated how her husband's behaviour had changed few months after the transaction. Sleeping out with several ladies, and the one that finally broke the camel's back was that he brought a lady home over the night. And they had a fight that morning hence he called us in. Ironically, the same woman became a wife after displacing the original wife in the same manner.
At the bolded, it is a product of like-minds.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Tannhauser(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
deavicky:
simple.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by slimjosh231(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:

Good morning sir....

16k ... Lagos...we do nationwide delivery
I want to see a picture of it with your phone camera.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Tannhauser(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
gqboyy:
He stole the shoes to distribute to his seven gefrens, wife vex come report am ���
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by slimjosh231(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:

Kindly send a WhatsApp message to any of the numbers on my signature...or send me your number and I'll message yhu Sir..
zero right zero, three right, seven zero, seven six, one five.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu / Man Arrested At Bank Spraying Chemical Gas On Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.