Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno (38467 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by ProElite: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
we need this kain woman for Naija politics....
The issue be say Who she go dey report the looters to ?
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
IMASTEX:

Her action is really commendable of course if with genuine reason, because another angle could be that she just used an open cheque to get back at the man. We had a transaction with someone who couldn't keep to the agreement & started ghosting us. Several efforts to track him always prove abortive until the wife willingly info us that the man was around, that was how we caught him. When I questioned her reasons, she narrated how her husband's behaviour had changed few months after the transaction. Sleeping out with several ladies, and the one that finally broke the camel's back was that he brought a lady home over the night. And they had a fight that morning hence he called us in. Ironically, the same woman became a wife after displacing the original wife in the same manner.
At the bolded, it is a product of like-minds.

What a useless character that man has, serial womanizer and debtor.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
spadar4u:
Stealing is bad. Police are stealing the government are stealing the court are stealing. But did u know this man stole for his wife. It's women's shoe. But the tool call the cops. Marriage finish

So because he stole for her that makes stealing okay?
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
delas1234:

Northern Nigeria, looter at every available opportunity, in government and out of government...

This is wrong. Stop with the tribalism.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you've said it rightly, if we can be truthful irrespective of who is involved Nigeria would become a better place for all, a system where I might closing my door with nursing fear when ever I remember.
if the devils married to the kingpin holding this nation to ransom looting even the sacred (non-lootable) can do this we will have a great society.
thank you for reasonable first to comment.
Let ask the kingpins to be accountable to their electorate first before we start asking their spouses.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tookool:
Girlfriends of Yahoo boys, hope you're seeing your mate

Yahoo boys hope you are seeing your mates.

*Fixed.

Why e dey pain una to call and out Yahoo boys alone.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
floss:
If all ladies can behave this way, i have no issue if " The future is FEMALE"

Just look at hypocrisy in action. The present is MALE and gentlemen in power are behaving like the man, yet you have no issue with that.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by IMASTEX: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
MarieSucre:

What a useless character that man has, serial womanizer and debtor.
That it is. Same as the women who know his person yet believe they can change him after settling.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
tongue

Shameless witch

I hope after getting tortured , detained and disgraced by Nigerian Police , the husband learns his lesson and stay away from this snitching woman

She can't report him to his Family and her in-laws, she can't report him to the Village head or Imam of their mosque, she can't report to neighbours ... It is Nigerian Police she reported him to

I hope that we can live in a Nigeria without police brutality with that being said, if they had reported him to all these people, would he have listened. It's like you have not met awon I'M THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY people.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
she get luck say na Naija.... if she try am for america... esp black america setting.... well her story go be dat of solomon grundy

Born on Monday
christen on Tuesday
married on Wednesday
carry belle on Thursday
snitched on Friday
fucck up treated on Saturday
Buried on Sunday

Snitches get stitches....
but what's is bad is bad.....

Sigh. What is all these fake hard guy forming this early morning na undecided
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Now that's a wife material..

She did a good thing.. it's unfortunate that some ladies are comfortable around thieves this days..

*fixed

She did a good thing... it's unfortunate that some men are comfortable being thieves these days.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by OfficialGaGa(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
MarieSucre:

Sigh. What is all these fake hard guy forming this early morning na undecided

triggered lil bitcch... as usual Mosdii was right y'all useless... all of you
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by SEGLIZ: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
MarieSucre:

Let ask the kingpins to be accountable to their electorate first before we start asking their spouses.

I am not asking their wife to be accountable but make their husbands realise what they are doing is wrong and affecting lives negativily.
if my wife don't welcome me stealing I won't cos I know I have someone who won't appreciate me even if I'm doing it for her.
the thing here is their wives enjoys the looting so they won't speak out, this don't mean they (wives) are the looters they encourage it. my wife this morning said the woman did, but I told her she did. I do such expose me cos you do same I will.
we all in this nation directly or indirectly benefit from this whole evil reasons no one is straight against it. even the of our pastors, wole Soyinka and his like are beneficiaries.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
IMASTEX:

That it is. Same as the women who know his person yet believe they can change him after settling.

No need for anyone to change you if there is nothing to change first. Be a good person first and these women will have nothing to change. Take responsibility for your character.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
OfficialGaGa:

triggered lil bitcch... as usual Mosdii was right y'all useless... all of you

Wtf is Mosdii.

More nonsense.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by MarieSucre(f): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
SEGLIZ:

I am not asking their wife to be accountable but make their husbands realise what they are doing is wrong and affecting lives negativily.
if my wife don't welcome me stealing I won't cos I know I have someone who won't appreciate me even if I'm doing it for her.
the thing here is their wives enjoys the looting so they won't speak out, this don't mean they (wives) are the looters they encourage it. my wife this morning said the woman did, but I told her she did. I do such expose me cos you do same I will.
we all in this nation directly or indirectly benefit from this whole evil reasons no one is straight against it. even the of our pastors, wole Soyinka and his like are beneficiaries.

make their husbands realise what they are doing is wrong and affecting lives negativily

Are you telling me that fill grown men that stood for elections, and canvassed for your votes don't know difference between good and evil?? That these full men don't know that what they are doing so affecting lives negatively??

That's it's their wives fault for not bringing out blackboard and chalk to teach them?? Come on!

We can call out the wives from profiting from the thievery but to say theyr husband don't know right from wring is just ridiculous.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Toearn: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
oh
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Ikpongiton: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
floss:
If all ladies can behave this way, i have no issue if " The future is FEMALE"
and nigeria would have been heaven on earth.ranka dede,hajia.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Ikpongiton: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Roon9:
Some peeps just can't condone evil and then there are peeps like Buhari
and his thieving wife, Aisha
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by SEGLIZ: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
MarieSucre:

Are you telling me that fill grown men that stood for elections, and canvassed for your votes don't know difference between good and evil?? That these full men don't know that what they are doing so affecting lives negatively??

That's it's their wives fault for not bringing out blackboard and chalk to teach them?? Come on!

We can call out the wives from profiting from the thievery but to say theyr husband don't know right from wring is just ridiculous.

sis, you are getting it all wrong, it isn't the fault of their wives neither am I saying this men don't know what they are doing is wrong. they know so also they enjoy it.
my point here is about 'the power of influence', if you are married, I want believe you have a way you influence your husband likewise your husband does.
the case of this woman is one good example, she talked her husband though his actions (she did her bit ......... all that is need) no one is demanding she flogs an adult, she went further did the unthinkable (in this part of the world) by bursting the police on her husband (she deserves a medal, an honour anything good for this.
this is all we are after not trading blame, don't be too sensitive or sentimental about I'm in support of this evil men but the influential words of women goes a long way in shaping the decision men make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.