Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno (38484 Views)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Dobest: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2021
She must have been a good Muslim and the provider of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by sinola(m): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2021
I know it's my Ibo brothers hard earned shoe shop he looted. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by OfficialGaGa(m): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Machinegun91:
She's the fourth wife and there's tendency that the so called husband don't give much attention. she just thought her stupid husband a lesson

Hmmmm.... more like pay back... her husband cup don full.... the woman na karma her self....
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by sinola(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2021
If I were a lady and the wife of the man, I will not report my husband to the police instead I will take back those shoes myself to the market authorities... Chikina
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by slimjosh231(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Jodha:
She did the right thing...
how much and location.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Adewale1603(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2021
na shoes he fit loot, of all things, he no see food items, shey he want eat shoe ni, no wonder the wife vex.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Spiritz: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2021
"if your husband is a wizard you must become a witch" that was the advice given to Mandela's Winnie wife by her father. the woman have ended the marriage not report the man to the police
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by toprealman: 6:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Now that's a wife material..

She did a good thing.. it's unfortunate that some ladies are comfortable around thieves this days..

I won't be in a hurry to conclude.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Lamasta(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2021
Its unfortunate how wicked some people might be
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Tookool(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Girlfriends of Yahoo boys, hope you're seeing your mate

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by slowice(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2021
There are good people everywhere, even in katsina not everyone is a dullard. 600 yrds wife material.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Kewellbanks: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2021
I need a proposal ring for my girlfriend.
How much can I get one?
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by NairaMaster1(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:

She did a good thing.. it's unfortunate that some ladies are comfortable around thieves this days..

Just that the police would have kept her identity secured.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by SEGLIZ: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:

you've said it rightly, if we can be truthful irrespective of who is involved Nigeria would become a better place for all, a system where I might closing my door with nursing fear when ever I remember.
if the devils married to the kingpin holding this nation to ransom looting even the sacred (non-lootable) can do this we will have a great society.
thank you for reasonable first to comment.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by yusluvad(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2021
E don happen grin grin
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2021
She is tired of the marriage.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by foreshore(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by confydoedowaye(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2021
Resurrection212:
The woman must be the one feeding the home.

You just hit the point. If she was hungry and totally dependent, she 4 no report...

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by debsjoat(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2021
That is a #sorosoke wife. Not everyone would like that kinda wife tho. At least, someone stood for the truth in their family. A scapegoat made out of her family as well.

https:///c/2348154761441

Have you got events and you need a video videographer or photographer. Give us a call @debsjoffivial IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzEJ8PngzS/?igshid=gnjihyqq15dk
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by samdaisi: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2021
The woman should has make a frankly efforts by reporting her husband to his family members or head of the district b4 calling on Nigeria police.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by delas1234: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Leadershipyouth:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/25/wife-exposes-husband-who-looted-shoes-during-katsina-market-inferno/

Northern Nigeria, looter at every available opportunity, in government and out of government...
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Resurrection212:
The woman must be the one feeding the home.

The only way this can ever turn out well grin
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Resurrection212: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2021
I swear.
GAZZUZZ:

The only way this can ever turn out well grin
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by West2019(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Useless woman
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by West2019(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2021
How many times did her state Governor wife expose her husband or did her president wife expose Buhari? If I come back from police station I will send her back to her father house even with this she can't make heaven

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by StreetFight: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Did Aisha expose Buhari for his looting exploits when he was PTF chairman during Abacha regime

Yes, just the same way the garrulous sheppopo imPatience Jonathan reported the drunk ineffectual Buffon Goatluck Jonathan when they were both looting our treasury.

We actually thought Goatluck was a thief until we saw the lifeless Cow from Daura looting and stealing
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Fashionista01(f): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2021
This kind of woman is rare to find this days.
Thank God for good spirit in her.
Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by kevotek1000(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2021
In as much as I totally condemn the man actions... That woman did the right thing, I mean she did what every witch of a wife will do. Curse me or hate me I can't tell on my woman never. Even if she commit the most grievous thing. Reporting my wife is like reporting myself. wicked ovasabi wife like say thieve no get wife and children why dem no report dem.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2021
I can't believe it.

Some idi*ots on this forum are busy trying to disparage what that woman has done. Such noble deed she has done.

Nigerians are just ........... Falz was right after all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.