Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi (41178 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by RedAlert08(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2021
tammie24:
Rubbish post

If she doesn't know how to kneel down at her age

Why don't you teach her how to sleep with her husband too

I dey tell u, my brother.
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by pocohantas(f): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2021
You can’t even match Yoruba women in kneeling. Something they have been doing from the womb? Whenever I am around my Yoruba friends, I don’t meet up rara. grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by AfriNotesNEWS: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2021
End time wife spotted

EJanni:
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2021
The man there is probably financing and supporting the film making,
thus the whole drama to make him happy! But when they have made it in life they would say they re self made independent strong boss lady! And broke shame men! Imagine a feminist that sees men as the reason they can't get ahead in life or they are the people that own the society doing this?!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by 9jaRealist: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Sophiebabe85:
Toyin Abraham teach Mercy johnson how to knee down and greet her husband prince odi.

Toyin seems to be a good Influence on Mercy johnson, it was fun watching the both of them golfing and having fun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2DMfRCoHR/?igshid=vejolaonw8ya

To each her own...
But it’s perpetuating a culture of gender subservience. SMH
angry
>

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Cooldiipo(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Beta pikin and Culture ambassador. Do you need Laptop powerbank?Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress!
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by jrusky(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Toyin !!!!... All that big boobss ..you used to hug someone husby ....hmm hmm... Later Linda ikeji Will post that """toyin Abraham gave mercy husby boobs to succ grin

In boob size Toyin boobs for wia Mercy Johnson boob dey na child play bro leave that Linda Ikeji she is an overpriced commodity and has thereby lost her market value to be a man wife but *Pay as you Go* babe for the highest bidders.

I love when people relate freely no tribal sentiment, no cultural sentiment, no hitch sentiment just flexing naturally that is how life should be.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Mosesvic11(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.
calm down aunty... na only hug na
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by King44(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.
eh... They are not talking about you here... Move

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by almayda: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Toyin Abraham...always oozing positive energy,I like her spirit.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by JeffDWalter: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!

You seem to have a personal issue with a wife's "submission" to her husband in the African culture. I've read a few of your comments here, all against a harmless tradition that is inspired by the holy books.

Though, submission doesn't translate to love, it portrays the wife as one who is willing to embrace her culture and traditions to breed a peaceful home in particular and society at large.
The funny thing I observed about people who publicly castigated our traditions is that, you do mostly all these in your closets, you just wish to either trend, fool unsuspecting ladies or simply have nothing else to say.

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Na so e dey start o lipsrsealed. Fear down to earth women. them sabi thieve man like armed robber
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Adlac(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:

We know, BTW Won't be bad idea to tell us what quality we need to observe inorder to harness a good wife. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Kosk: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Tammy Abraham and Mobolaji Johnson

Wait Toyin Abraham Fat pass Mercy Johnson wawu who would have guessed

Yoruba women dey fat sha oh, if dem wan fat like this ehn hmm nothing fit stop dem.
Weytin concern Yoruba with this, must you involve Yoruba in every of your comment. Is Toyin Abraham a Yoruba girl ni? She's from Edo na, she's only a Yoruba actress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Kosk:

Weytin concern Yoruba with this, must you involve Yoruba in every of your comment. Is Toyin Abraham a Yoruba girl ni? She's from Edo na, she's only a Yoruba actress.

My bad, I apologize Nor vex

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Lazenby007(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Very soon na accusations go dey come from both sides.
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ykc2(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Is kneeling down part of mercy Johnson culture?dont force your culture on other people's way of life,what you called culture maybe abomination to other people

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:
You can’t even match Yoruba women in kneeling. Something they have been doing from the womb? Whenever I am around my Yoruba friends, I don’t meet up rara. grin
Almost all the evening newspapers are coming out with tears of pains grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by newdawnlive: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
mumu girl
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Almost all the evening newspapers are coming out with tears of pains grin grin grin grin

Where is the pain in my comment or you are projecting your situation on others? Nigga pls take a break on the idiocy.

Ykc2:
Is kneeling down part of mercy Johnson culture?dont force your culture on other people's way of life,what you called culture maybe abomination to other people

I don’t know anywhere in Nigeria kneeling is an abomination, but yea, it is cultural. Where I come from, we don’t kneel every other second and it isn’t a dealbreaker.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
JeffDWalter:

You seem to have a personal issue with a wife's "submission" to her husband in the African culture. I've read a few of your comments here, all against a harmless tradition that is inspired by the holy books.

Though, submission doesn't translate to love, it portrays the wife as one who is willing to embrace her culture and traditions to breed a peaceful home in particular and society at large.
The funny thing I observed about people who publicly castigated our traditions is that, you do mostly all these in your closets, you just wish to either trend, fool unsuspecting ladies or simply have nothing else to say.

Well said
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by SmartPolician: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Yoruba women dey fat sha oh, if dem wan fat like this ehn hmm nothing fit stop dem.

Toyin Abraham is NOT Yoruba
Besides, being fat has nothing to do with tribe
Nawa for una for Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Where is the pain in my comment or you are projecting your situation on others? Nigga pls take a break on the idiocy.

I don’t know anywhere in Nigeria kneeling is an abomination, but yea, it is cultural. Where I come from, we don’t kneel every other second and it isn’t a dealbreaker.
The idiocy is on you evening newspapers that feel pained and disturbed when u see a happy husband and wife since you all can't have one grin grin grin grin grin

Where you're from is useless to us at the moment as mercy Johnson and her husband is the one trending cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by pozehnani(f): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
I don't like eye service. Is it her culture? Why impose your culture on other people?

Without her kneeling down all this while the marriage has been thriving. So this won't make any difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

The idiocy is on you evening newspapers that feel pained and disturbed when u see a happy husband and wife since you all can't have one grin grin grin grin grin

Where you're from is useless to us at the moment as mercy Johnson and her husband is the one trending cheesy cheesy

You are just barking. Maybe you have mental issues, but I am yet to see what part of my comment says I am not happy for either of them. I’ll advise you take your drugs or allow your people chain you to a tree. This isn’t normal behaviour.

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by kurlz(f): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

When a slim woman adds weight, she adds everywhere. Big ass and yansh equals fat.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

You are just barking. Maybe you have mental issues, but I am yet to see what part of my comment says I am not happy for either of them. I’ll advise you take your drugs or allow your people chain you to a tree. This isn’t normal behaviour.
Well evening newspapers like u who can't get a man are the ones with the mental issue and display it on social media to feel among. I just hope they've giving you your morjing dose of haloperidole grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:

Marry first..dear SLAY QUEEN

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Well evening newspapers like u who can't get a man are the ones with the mental issue and display it on social media to feel among. I just hope they've giving you your morjing dose of haloperidole grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

More nonsense. I wasn’t expecting you to hold your end logically though. It is just the usual barking of a stray dog...

Ikwerelastborn:

Well it takes two to the tangle,maybe you're the female dog cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not the one that birthed you young man. Have a nice decade.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

More nonsense. I wasn’t expecting you to hold your end logically though. It is just the usual barking of a stray dog...
Well it takes two to the tangle,maybe you're the female dog cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display / Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) / Henry Hpmedia Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.