Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi (41177 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Oshokalo: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Peace081:

Madam marry first make we see..
u people always dey tackle this girl
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Realtalk20: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.

You don't sound like a woman any man with senses will want to marry

Pls what do you do for a living ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Rotadbd: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2021
That's cool.
Get your stone Pattern Board for rhinestone designs template for blings plus FREE GUIDE on how to use , and how to bling on any fabric material
Call/WhatsApp Contact O8O3O42OI55

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by od501: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9--RnR9HY

Toyin Abraham teach Mercy johnson how to knee down and greet her husband prince odi.

Toyin seems to be a good Influence on Mercy johnson, it was fun watching the both of them golfing and having fun.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2DMfRCoHR/?igshid=vejolaonw8ya

Feminists won't like this grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Thelucifer666(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Its not ordinary, her body is touching his body
Madam know your place as a woman
If a man see's it fit to sleep with another woman then you should know you're the reason he did so.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by humberjade: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
RedAlert08:

Fat and dirty

Tribal bigot...unfortunately for you and your kind, both aren't Yorubas. Retard

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by yusluvad(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Good of her...
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by kevotek1000(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!

Feminist sighted
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by makinson2865: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
humberjade:

Tribal bigot...unfortunately for you and your kind, both aren't Yorubas. Retard

Don't mind that scallywag, He hates anything yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by femi4: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!
You lack understanding of the symbol of that culture. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by femi4: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.
What about half hug
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Wetin that one come teach us now? undecided

Still trying to figure it out here.. grin grin grin abeg let me know when u figure it out cuz me no understand
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Dreyton36: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Chai
To born children no easy o
See mercy johnson wey nairaland men take they do soapy that year sad sad
Yansh don reduce
Breast don also reduce
She's a fine woman though, but this toyin breast na wa

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:

I disagree with you sir. Men see respect as love that is how man's brain is wired. Where in bible it say women love your husband It says women respect your husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by FreeSpirited: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:
Shut up...uve been talking poo of late
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Tinyemeka(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2021
LOL.

See @ 0:43 what wifey used her big bum to do, then you'll know who the substantive owner of "uncle Enry" is. smiley
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by ukaface(f): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Tammy Abraham and Mobolaji Johnson

Wait Toyin Abraham Fat pass Mercy Johnson wawu who would have guessed

Yoruba women dey fat sha oh, if dem wan fat like this ehn hmm nothing fit stop dem.
Toyin is from Edo state

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Etfash(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:

You guys should discuss it before marriage.

I didn't like it either, but with age and responsibilities, certain things become immaterial. At the moment, I am indifferent.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Etfash(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:

Kneeling doesn't also imply she won't be a good wife. It does not also imply she is slaving away.

If your husband washed the dishes and cleaned the house, would you consider that as "slaving away"? No! I assure you he did it because he loves you and doesn't want you to age quickly - he sees his wife as the priceless gift from God whom he must treasure all his life. The woman who chooses to kneel for her husband may be doing that because she acknowledges him as her covering and glory.

Whatever works for you, you do. That's one thing about marriage. Just be sure to talk about things like these before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Eastcaostboy: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9--RnR9HY

Toyin Abraham teach Mercy johnson how to knee down and greet her husband prince odi.

Toyin seems to be a good Influence on Mercy johnson, it was fun watching the both of them golfing and having fun. No

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2DMfRCoHR/?igshid=vejolaonw8ya
Pls, these are old deterrent ladies that has worn out. Pls show us ladies in their late twentys...so we can see something interesting
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Well evening newspapers like u who can't get a man are the ones with the mental issue and display it on social media to feel among. I just hope they've giving you your morjing dose of haloperidole grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
What a disgraceful posts!grow up boy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by brightDdon(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:

Its nothing sha,,,,your own na your own..
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Kog45(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Tammy Abraham and Mobolaji Johnson

Wait Toyin Abraham Fat pass Mercy Johnson wawu who would have guessed

Yoruba women dey fat sha oh, if dem wan fat like this ehn hmm nothing fit stop dem.
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Funkeshuga(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
RedAlert08:

Fat and dirty

no Igbo lady can stand Yoruba women in terms of cleanliness. you untrained bamboos are only feeling Inferior for Yoruba nation

you will soon die of your own depression that's turning you to be aggressive and hate filled to Yoruba people very soon

I spent years in your land and we've your women here, none of your woman is as clean as Yoruba women, they detest dirtiness

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thelucifer666:

Madam know your place as a woman
If a man see's it fit to sleep with another woman then you should know you're the reason he did so.
Heart attack shocked shocked shocked undecided
Please tell me you don't mean that
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by abefeb1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Zzor post=100209415]I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.

I love your sincerity.
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Qorks(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Qorks(f): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by shegzy0514(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na free spirt like her, the give toto pass o
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Poanan: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mosesvic11:
calm down aunty... na only hug na

it is not just about the hug. Hugging my husband like that shows you be free with him. Personally, I dont like that. Not because i am jealous but i wouldn't want my friend to throw jabs at my husband at all, with that hug, that is how it starts.

I know of someone who screams the name of her friend's husband cos of over familiarity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules / Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.