Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi (41183 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Hassanmaye(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

E pain this evening newspaper for another person husband grin grin grin grin grin
haha grin grin grin wicked boy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by lawalmovichhhh: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Its not ordinary, her body is touching his body

gbenû sò hûñ ...kò wòr face mask....
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by RedAlert08(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Funkeshuga:

no Igbo lady can stand Yoruba women in terms of cleanliness. you untrained bamboos are only feeling Inferior for Yoruba nation

you will soon die of your own depression that's turning you to be aggressive and hate filled to Yoruba people very soon

I spent years in your land and we've your women here, none of your woman is as clean as Yoruba women, they detest dirtiness

lmao... you wan compare yoruba with igbo in terms of hygiene? This is beyond delusion

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Funkeshuga(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
RedAlert08:

lmao... you wan compare yoruba with igbo in terms of hygiene? This is beyond delusion

I guess akaboukwu at nnewi, ihiala, idemili and other places in anambra and ebonyi and even Abia state aren't Igbo

like I said Igbo women can't stand Yoruba women when it comes to cleanliness. you should come down to my side here and see how landlord are lamenting about your tribeswomen dirtiness in the compound

some landlord even thought it's intentional, little do they know that's how dirty they're in their lands. they blame govt for everything in Aba when they throw dirt everywhere

you people no get shame

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
I won't like it if another woman hugs my future hubby like that,kai jealousy full my body sha.
Haba!na puck she puck am
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Baba40(f): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
RedAlert08:

The igbo in my flat are pigs... 4 elderly fat single women so full of inferiority complex.
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by ebuclassic18(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
money is involved has she knelt down to greet those men working for her
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by ImaIma1(f): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!

It's Toyin's culture. I am not sure if it is Mercy's though.
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Eastcaostboy: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I guess akaboukwu at nnewi, ihiala, idemili and other places in anambra and ebonyi and even Abia state aren't Igbo

like I said Igbo women can't stand Yoruba women when it comes to cleanliness. you should come down to my side here and see how landlord are lamenting about your tribeswomen dirtiness in the compound

some landlord even thought it's intentional, little do they know that's how dirty they're in their lands. they blame govt for everything in Aba when they throw dirt everywhere

you people no get shame
Hmm. Well, that's your own state of mind. But for me, yoruba ladies are the most dirty and noisey ladies. Though...deep down your mind you know you can not compare them with igdo ladies. I mean no disrespect its from my observation

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by EJanni(f): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Shut up...uve been talking poo of late
Eyaa sorry o. Stop following me because you will get heartattack as time goes on.

Monitoring spirit �
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by grandlexuz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

You are just barking. Maybe you have mental issues, but I am yet to see what part of my comment says I am not happy for either of them. I’ll advise you take your drugs or allow your people chain you to a tree. This isn’t normal behaviour.

Chain to a tree was enough to make my evening. grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Slurity(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
EJanni:
That doesn't translate to being a good wife. African men loves when their women slave away for them all in the name of submission. Mtheeew!
and what did the slaving away take away from you?
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by DavSagacity(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jodha:
She's such a free spirit....more grace...
u can say that again. she such a lovely and free spirited lady. always fun to be with
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Toearn: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oh
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Ikwerelastborn: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
EyeofanEagle:
What a disgraceful posts!grow up boy
Woman rapper ,get the fvck outta here
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Woman rapper ,get the fvck outta here
U lack home training and stop the bullying
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Alexis11: 4:39am On Mar 27, 2021
RedAlert08:

Fat and dirty
Your miserable parents lied to you. cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi by Alexis11: 4:41am On Mar 27, 2021
Funkeshuga:

no Igbo lady can stand Yoruba women in terms of cleanliness. you untrained bamboos are only feeling Inferior for Yoruba nation

you will soon die of your own depression that's turning you to be aggressive and hate filled to Yoruba people very soon

I spent years in your land and we've your women here, none of your woman is as clean as Yoruba women, they detest dirtiness

Ignore the riffraff, he's a product of poor parentage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) / Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.