Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan (4964 Views)

11 Things To Note About The Economic Sustainability Plan / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
Joyce95:
So many beneficial have been testify of the good did of this administration

Where are d "so many beneficial" that "have been testify of the good of this administration"?

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

You think this is PDP era who just lie without anywhere to fact check, the records of beneficiaries are there, visit the survival fund portal.
We are not in the era of PDP where they present 3D (design) as project launch and loot the monies, just like they did for second Niger Bridge, 16 years of looting

Is APC looting?
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
okefranci:

This is true and nothing like lie ,you may check it if you are doubting

Where's he going to check it?
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jhayphil:
The ESP helped Nigeria out of recession by 0.11%. Click link below before arguing blindly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/how-buhari-osinbajo-teamwork-got-nigeria-out-of-recession/amp/

The ESP has helped Nigerians in this time and I can only imagine the impact once all the programs start in full swing.

How did d ESP help nigeria out of recession by 0.11%? How did u come about this figure?
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lie Mohammed
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by Validated: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

You think this is PDP era who just lie without anywhere to fact check, the records of beneficiaries are there, visit the survival fund portal.
We are not in the era of PDP where they present 3D (design) as project launch and loot the monies, just like they did for second Niger Bridge, 16 years of looting

Plrase stop running around like hradless chicken shouting PDP here and there. Defend your forged numbers. What do you mean by saved? Who lost them first off all? Oh you mran from the over million jobs you lost, you saved 2m? Kontinu@

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by Validated: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

And where did you hear FG saying fuel is 212? When FG already said there won't be any increment this month, they are tryingg to help Nigerians by subsiding fuel price at N52 naira there about and they will be paying about N100 billion by the end of march for subsidy. When they stop paying, Una go know am, especially when the international oil market keep crashing, let's know who you will blame then.

But Buhari and Osinbajo told us thete notjing like fuel subsidy ... were they LIEING?
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by PHijo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I'm Waiting for wailers to come and cry foul on this thread; roughly, the private sch teachers that benefited alone are almost a million not to talk of the private organisations so when you Marge the statics together, should be up to a million, and also the transport workers & artisans that benefited from the one off grant are not more than a million. Hence, the Presidency assertion is true.

There is room for improvement. Government should do more and ensure those who need the interventions get them, not hijacked by elites and politicians.

Too much foolishness will not kill you and your shameless principals!

What dirty jobs did they create?

You can lie to yourselves and not sane people.

You can't destroy over 6 million jobs with your insane policies and claim to have replaced them with 1.2 million temporary menial labour jobs. It doesn't make sense!

On a normal day I won't even answer you, I hope this fraud called Nigeria ends under the watch of your principal who has made a once prosperous country the poverty capital of the world.

Keep promoting their lies for the peanuts you get, like them, you will rot in hell!

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by calcal: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
I never see anyone either.

Resurrection212:
I haven't benefit anything from this government. Despite applying for many of their programs I don't even know if its real or not submitted various documents in a different occasion.

I will never defend what I'm not benefit from.
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by gulfer: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Saved in which bank, Zenith or UBA; you better tell me so I can comfirm angry angry angry angry
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by aadjj: 1:02am On Mar 26, 2021
A site where you can make money $2000 in a day with no stress, your stress is to sit back and watch yourself make money. https://tii.ai/vrJoj
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by ivandragon: 3:57am On Mar 26, 2021
Look at the way APC social media !d!075 flooded the thread trying to praise the program when reality on ground clearly shows otherwise.

It's like giving a child a school bag when there is no school building or teacher...
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:29am On Mar 26, 2021
ivandragon:
Look at the way APC social media !d!075 flooded the thread trying to praise the program when reality on ground clearly shows otherwise.

It's like giving a child a school bag when there is no school building or teacher...

Any news from the Vp, they always flood the comment section like that.
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by ebuclassic18(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2021
which jobs
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by PHijo(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Jhayphil:

You know nothing actually. Do you know how much they sold fuel per barrel then? Compare it to now. What did they use the money for? Look, where do you stay that you buy for 212?

Lame excuses!
We know how much this useless government is borrowing with nothing to show for it.

I thought you guys said high oil price is not good for you because your subsidy bill will increase?!

Bunch of confused beings who lack the intellect for governance but love the allure of power and public office!
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by Thunday1005(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
TheRareGem1:

And where did you hear FG saying fuel is 212? When FG already said there won't be any increment this month, they are tryingg to help Nigerians by subsiding fuel price at N52 naira there about and they will be paying about N100 billion by the end of march for subsidy. When they stop paying, Una go know am, especially when the international oil market keep crashing, let's know who you will blame then.

@ the bolded
Like how
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by ivandragon: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Any news from the Vp, they always flood the comment section like that.

Well, the VP is skilled in the art of deceit though he does his in a very refined manner.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by Manq(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2021
Sharmeenator:
The same Survival Fund I applied for? The same one that my application was marked successful yet no payment since last year November/December. I cringe when I see statistics like this.
Were you called by their reps?
Re: Laolu Akande: 2.1 Million Jobs Saved Under Economic Sustainability Plan by Sharmeenator(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Manq:

Were you called by their reps?
Yes I was called to complete my registration which I did immediately. I kept going back to the account everyday till I stopped early this month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO / President Buhari To Visit Sokoto And Zamafara To Commission Projects / It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.