Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,103 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

He Cheats On You Because You Brag To Your Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheats On You Because You Brag To Your Friends (439 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Cheats On You Because You Brag To Your Friends by banku: 2:15am On Mar 26, 2021
Next time your friends ask you about your boyfriend or husband, tell them he worwor.

As you brag and exaggerate his sexual prowess, you friends want to taste him.
Re: He Cheats On You Because You Brag To Your Friends by anonymousthug(m): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Abeg get out
Re: He Cheats On You Because You Brag To Your Friends by chatinent: 6:25am On Mar 26, 2021
It happens.

Best thing is don't boast about anything to anyone, or tell them your successes. It builds large gates of envy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Faithful In All Your Relationships? / Blood Covenant / How To Tell A Guy You Like Him And Win Him Over – 15 Sweet New Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.