Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? (4461 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Kaymicheal852: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Damn

It's really pathetic to be a simp

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Xenry: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
This one na confirm Liability oo! shocked See the way she's enjoying just because she's a woman. Damn!
Incase you don't know, being a woman is not a disability, but how will you just be giving money anyhow to someone who is fit in body, mind and spirit? I dey vex oo!
Be wise, not nice. I hate it when you guys make it easy for girls, because they would end up getting heart broken by some of us who would try to show them that being a woman is not a disability, and that only those who work will eat!
But let's be honest, relationship is not a Poverty Escape Opportunity for girls. So let's be wise, not nice.

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Olanrefront3355(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
OP is a fuu... undecided undecided What good qualities does she possess?

She washes your clothes
Washes your plate
Gives you sex anytime you ask?

That makes a wife material?

She sleeps around for money repeatedly unrepentant? That doesn't nullify other mumu things she does for you?

U sef be mumu...

Abi what's this rubbish you dey type na

Both of Una fit each other, she go carry another pesin pregnancy come home and na you go pay for abortion... Na must you date your area girl? Girl nodey this life again? You're a fuu! undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Xenry: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Someone should please summarize this please. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by GuyWise101(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I will be dealing with your headline, Bro once a cheat will forever remain a cheat, she cheated on you 7days ago and recently yesterday just that you didn't catch her and she will likely cheat on you again but this time she will be more careful to not to get caught.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
I couldn't read your primary school essay but however, drop her ass!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
I don't like it when a guy has money before and doesn't have again, its a big turn off, since you started the relationship based on money please try and continue having that money so as to avoid problems
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Hashabiah: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
My dear brother, a woman who cheats when you are down (financially), will continue cheating. Especially when she see another person who is more financially bouyant than you. It is a fact you must accept. And I would advice that you leave her because you might be exposing yourself to STDs, gossiping and mockery. The sooner you leave this woman, the better it will be. For who knows if she is the reason behind your current misfortunes.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by GuyWise101(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
Zzor:
I don't like it when a guy has money before and doesn't have again, its a big turn off, since you started the relationship based on money please try and continue having that money so as to avoid problems
[/s]
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Babe as a lady pray to make your own � money don't depend on a any guy because IF YOU LOVE ME FOR MONEY IDI TOO DUMB

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bruh the best thing for you is to dump her ... it shows clearly, that she only love you because of the money you're giving her .. and also the shelter ..... Dump her before she'll make you to jump into a tank of water and start crying grin .... keep searching ... your soul mate is still out there with tight pussy grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by dake40(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
The rate some guys are stupid these days is amazing to me

If your story is true and you are above 27. Believe, you are a walking fool

I have no advice to give to you since you're in love. Keep Enjoying what will break you down mentally, financially and physically

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:

You'll just open mouth ..waaaaaa like whale that swallowed Jonah

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
I couldn't read your primary school essay but however, drop her ass!

why should he drop her,wasn't he the one that started flashing money in the relationship and trying to form bigboy,he should maintain that level please. People will only learn when they realize that the foundation of everything matters.That was how one I kind of liked here was busy pricing me(as if i told him i was doing runs,me wey no sabi anything)and I was playing along,I told him I charge in dollars and he was ready to splash dollars but I ghosted him when I was through studying his empty head.Most young men thinks everything about a woman is money mtchewww

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

You'll just open mouth ..waaaaaa like whale that swallowed Jonah
Was he not the one who initiated money into the relationship? he should try and keep up please
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by MufasaLion: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
why should he drop her,wasn't he the one that started flashing money in the relationship and trying to form bigboy,he should maintain that level please. People will only learn when they realize that the foundation of everything matters.That was how one I kind of liked here was busy pricing me(as if i told him i was doing runs,me wey no sabi anything)and I was playing along,I told him I charge in dollars and he was ready to splash dollars but I ghosted him when I was through studying his empty head.Most young men thinks everything about a woman is money mtchewww

Lol you are right but it won't be beneficial to him anymore if he doesn't drop her.

The bolded tho.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol you are right but it won't be beneficial to him anymore if he doesn't drop her.

The bolded tho.
What about the bolded
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by MufasaLion: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
What about the bolded

YOU KNOW THINGS
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

YOU KNOW THINGS
So you think lol
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by MufasaLion: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
So you think lol

Yes, but my instinct don't mislead me tongue
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, but my instinct don't mislead me tongue
maybe it is for the first time
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by MufasaLion: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
maybe it is for the first time

LMAO grin grin grin

Prove me wrong then

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by habsydiamond(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Keep spending until holy spirit tells u otherwise... The last time I checked... The future was female...

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Kaymicheal852: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
I forget to add this one to it
I went to.her church one Sunday,a week after she first cheated and the pastor called me out and told me I have a lady in my life that I wanted to dump ,and ask me what she did and I told him she really hurt me alot ,then he told me I should not dump the lady that she is a helper and she is benevolence , it
do seems like a conspiracy though she is part of the choir and the church is big and the pastor is rich and have good prophecy record and ,I noticed it how she always take care of her mother and how took care of me when I had a surgery and I was sick for more than a month
I still think she is not worth keeping if she is not loyal but dumping her is easier said than done because she can be very dangerous and desperate,and I just turned 24 two weeks ago
I'm not that stupid and please don't be too quick to judge me , please put yourself in my shoes and give me your honest opinion,that's why I'm here please
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Ikea81: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
I'm very confused, please what should I do

I'm.soomeone who have decided that I'll never be a womanizer ,most of guys I grow up with or in my street womanize but I grow up seeing my dad not being able to provide for us and I make a vow that I'll always dedicate all my hard earned money to my wife and kids I have had two failed relationship in the past(they are both a single mother,the first cheated and I realise I can't marry a single mother and I dump the other , though we are friends from primary and secondary school,but lots of things attached to being single mother that I can't handle
So my next relationship is going to be a single girl that have never have child ,I don't judge and I don't really care about any girl past but I don't tolerate cheating,I met this girl on Facebook and she looks familiar,she later told me she knows me and tell me about my mom and brother and sister so that makes us to get along quickly,we are from the same street and I know girls and guys from my street are bad but not all of us though (I'm exposed but decide to be different because I have big dreams )
I have make my first million but I don't show off ,we had sex the second time of my new girl visiting and I always give her what she asked for ,I delay it sometimes and I giver her half sometimes and she knelt down and appreciate me ,she is almost perfect, beautiful,nice shape and curves ,and caring but not that respectful ,she have some ego , though nobody is perfect,I open up to her and she realised I have money and I have some landed properties as well ,I'm opening my new salon and I have promised to help her open here too (she is a hairdresser) I buy her clothes and phones as well and I move to a better expensive apartment because of her ,I also checked her phone and I realise lots of guys wants her (she flirts ) and she have some ex like 6
But after fee months,I started getting low of funds because I have invested more than I have thought and we stays at my place like four days a week but her behaviour start to change as I can't give her so much like before and we quarrel someone's and she became more less respectful and I know she is cheating,I look into her phone and I see conversation with a guy ,like a hook-up and have sex and she collected 3k ,I want to send her out but she begged me ,she is a poor girl,her mom is old her dad is dead,she is the one giving to her mom from what she gets from any money she gets and I stop her working at a bar when we meet ,I put myself in her shoes but she shouldn't still have sex for money since she is in serious relationship with me now and I have given her 50k twice in the past and 2k per week for food ,1k for bike anytime she comes over (3 to four times a week )and I always have foodstuf at home so we share the cooking between us and she always wash my clothes and plates ,I love her and I forgive her but recently I realise the same guy send money to her 4k after she nags on that guy ,I think the guy don't want to pay after the sex and you can only talk to someone like that after he refuses to pay you after your hard labour , although she promise she won't cheat again but I think she is still doing it ,she have a housewife vibes and she won't let me go anytime I tried to dump her but she is not loyal and she acts like a good digger ,I try to eliminate the fact that she cheats and I still her help I recently give her 50k to rent shop and I want to sell a plot of land and give her 100k out of the money so she can have a shop and start making money but I can't ignore the fact that she will always cheats for money anytime I'm low on funds even if we get married,I always pity her and I'm eager to help her although she doesn't ever denied me of having sex with her but she always tell me we are not married and use still have freedom to do as she pleases and she doesn't feel really guilty about the fact she cheats for money (like a olosho) i do have the gut to dump her but I don't want to overlook the many good qualities she posses but for money she can be very desperate

you are dating girl that do 3k hookup. loooooool. God no advice for you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Lucrativress(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

I'm.soomeone who have decided that I'll never be a womanizer ,most of guys I grow up with or in my street womanize but I grow up seeing my dad not being able to provide for us and I make a vow that I'll always dedicate all my hard earned money to my wife and kids I have had two failed relationship in the past(they are both a single mother,the first cheated and I realise I can't marry a single mother and I dump the other , though we are friends from primary and secondary school,but lots of things attached to being single mother that I can't handle
So my next relationship is going to be a single girl that have never have child ,I don't judge and I don't really care about any girl past but I don't tolerate cheating,I met this girl on Facebook and she looks familiar,she later told me she knows me and tell me about my mom and brother and sister so that makes us to get along quickly,we are from the same street and I know girls and guys from my street are bad but not all of us though (I'm exposed but decide to be different because I have big dreams )
I have make my first million but I don't show off ,we had sex the second time of my new girl visiting and I always give her what she asked for ,I delay it sometimes and I giver her half sometimes and she knelt down and appreciate me ,she is almost perfect, beautiful,nice shape and curves ,and caring but not that respectful ,she have some ego , though nobody is perfect,I open up to her and she realised I have money and I have some landed properties as well ,I'm opening my new salon and I have promised to help her open here too (she is a hairdresser) I buy her clothes and phones as well and I move to a better expensive apartment because of her ,I also checked her phone and I realise lots of guys wants her (she flirts ) and she have some ex like 6
But after fee months,I started getting low of funds because I have invested more than I have thought and we stays at my place like four days a week but her behaviour start to change as I can't give her so much like before and we quarrel someone's and she became more less respectful and I know she is cheating,I look into her phone and I see conversation with a guy ,like a hook-up and have sex and she collected 3k ,I want to send her out but she begged me ,she is a poor girl,her mom is old her dad is dead,she is the one giving to her mom from what she gets from any money she gets and I stop her working at a bar when we meet ,I put myself in her shoes but she shouldn't still have sex for money since she is in serious relationship with me now and I have given her 50k twice in the past and 2k per week for food ,1k for bike anytime she comes over (3 to four times a week )and I always have foodstuf at home so we share the cooking between us and she always wash my clothes and plates ,I love her and I forgive her but recently I realise the same guy send money to her 4k after she nags on that guy ,I think the guy don't want to pay after the sex and you can only talk to someone like that after he refuses to pay you after your hard labour , although she promise she won't cheat again but I think she is still doing it ,she have a housewife vibes and she won't let me go anytime I tried to dump her but she is not loyal and she acts like a good digger ,I try to eliminate the fact that she cheats and I still her help I recently give her 50k to rent shop and I want to sell a plot of land and give her 100k out of the money so she can have a shop and start making money but I can't ignore the fact that she will always cheats for money anytime I'm low on funds even if we get married,I always pity her and I'm eager to help her although she doesn't ever denied me of having sex with her but she always tell me we are not married and use still have freedom to do as she pleases and she doesn't feel really guilty about the fact she cheats for money (like a olosho) i do have the gut to dump her but I don't want to overlook the many good qualities she posses but for money she can be very desperate
Mr man are you serious at all?
Your girlfriend cheated on you because she is poor,LA LA LA
3k for sex,you've been of assistance, you went low on fund's, I read only the first few lines...
Why will you even reason to still call her "your girlfriend"?
Oga she is not your Girlfriend, she is just being a stupid Girl,3k really
I'm sure you've shown signs of settling with her,Mr man,leave her,that's too stupid to do,she can't work for her money if she is poor?
She even have you..
What do you think you'll have to give her to make her contented with you?
Nothing man,nothing... And it will happen again

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by slimman007: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

Men like you are are the reason why people called us simp.Look at the way you are spending on someone who is not your wife yet and I am so sure you will not marry this lady in question.You are doing all these due to pussy she is giving you and your fellow men will ask for just five hundred naira you will swear that you don't have.You are definition of MuMu.The hand writing are there that the lady is not a wife material yet you choose to ignore I pity you

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Fremantle: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is where the main story started from, all other talk not necessary

Kaymicheal852:
But after fee months,I started getting low of funds because I have invested more than I have thought and we stays at my place like four days a week but her behaviour start to change as I can't give her so much like before and we quarrel sometimes and she became more less respectful and I know she is cheating.....

I look into her phone and I see conversation with a guy ,like a hook-up and have sex and she collected 3k ,I want to send her out but she begged me.

She is a poor girl,her mom is old her dad is dead,she is the one giving to her mom from what she gets from any money she gets and I stop her working at a bar when we met....

I put myself in her shoes but she shouldn't still have sex for money since she is in serious relationship with me now and I have given her 50k twice in the past and 2k per week for food ,1k for bike anytime she comes over (3 to four times a week )and I always have foodstuf at home so we share the cooking between us and she always wash my clothes and plates.

I love her and I forgive her but recently I realise the same guy send money to her 4k after she nags on that guy ,I think the guy don't want to pay after the sex and you can only talk to someone like that after he refuses to pay you after your hard labour , although she promise she won't cheat again but I think she is still doing it

She have a housewife vibes and she won't let me go anytime I tried to dump her but she is not loyal and she acts like a good digger ,I try to eliminate the fact that she cheats and I still her help I recently give her 50k to rent shop and I want to sell a plot of land and give her 100k out of the money so she can have a shop and start making money but I can't ignore the fact that she will always cheats for money anytime I'm low on funds even if we get married.

I always pity her and I'm eager to help her although she doesn't ever denied me of having sex with her but she always tell me we are not married and use still have freedom to do as she pleases and she doesn't feel really guilty about the fact she cheats for money (like a olosho) i do have the gut to dump her but I don't want to overlook the many good qualities she posses but for money she can be very desperate

At bolded so u want to continue the relationship on the ground of Self Pity at the detriment of ur own happiness (What a pity).

You don't tolerate cheating but u will tolerate a potential olosho cus of pity to even think she told u u guys ain't married yet so she has freedom to do whatever, and u're consoling urself cos u pity her.

Well my advice; Never love someone out of pity, NEVER!!! Wise up Mr Man

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Lucrativress(f): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
Nah nah
Don't judge it that way
This guy has asset's that can be liquidated
Only a smart woman will see the good and Consistency in that.
If he is not liquid doesn't mean he is broke na..
This girl did bad abeg,na asset OP be,cause he has investments..
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Lucrativress(f): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kaymicheal852:
I forget to add this one to it
I went to.her church one Sunday,a week after she first cheated and the pastor called me out and told me I have a lady in my life that I wanted to dump ,and ask me what she did and I told him she really hurt me alot ,then he told me I should not dump the lady that she is a helper and she is benevolence , it
do seems like a conspiracy though she is part of the choir and the church is big and the pastor is rich and have good prophecy record and ,I noticed it how she always take care of her mother and how took care of me when I had a surgery and I was sick for more than a month
I still think she is not worth keeping if she is not loyal but dumping her is easier said than done because she can be very dangerous and desperate,and I just turned 24 two weeks ago
I'm not that stupid and please don't be too quick to judge me , please put yourself in my shoes and give me your honest opinion,that's why I'm here please
My honest opinion is that attributes can be imbibed and also taken out at will,don't be blinded,this is more like a man's folly,you'll see someone better with these her good attributes, she is not doing well for you,it is only humane that she does what she does for you,don't take it for love..
Please leave her alone..,her priorities and calculations are just too wrong.
If she feels you're rich today and poor tomorrow, not having faith in your success,she doesn't love you,she cheated for 3k oh God! What more do you want to hear
"Her Pastor said", her Pastor is first a mortal man,before his Title,you're also a mortal man,use your head and be void of sentiments, Pastor will only tell you to hope for change when kasala burst

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

Nah nah
Don't judge it that way
This guy has asset's that can be liquidated
Only a smart woman will see the good and Consistency in that.
If he is not liquid doesn't mean he is broke na..
This girl did bad abeg,na asset OP be,cause he has investments..
You are right,I didn't just like how he was fronting money for the girl at the initial stage,that's the reason for his present situation and he needn't be told to know the right thing to do,she's not for keeps.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Lucrativress(f): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zzor:
You are right,I didn't just like how he was fronting money for the girl at the initial stage,that's the reason for his present situation and he needn't be told to know the right thing to do,she's not for keeps.
I don't think he was really fronting it,to me he saw a girl in need,too bad she is not worth helping for keeps,the Girl is loose,only her can help herself,OP to her is just one of her Bank's, while to OP,someone he can better her situation and Wife her..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lucrativress:

I don't think he was really fronting it,to me he saw a girl in need,too bad she is not worth helping for keeps,the Girl is loose,only her can help herself,OP to her is just one of her Bank's, while to OP,someone he can better her situation and Wife her..
Lesson learnt that's if he has truly learnt his lessons judging by the heading of his post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have I Been Sexually Harassed / Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.