Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? (3204 Views)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Parents Threatening To Bury Lazy Teachers In South Africa (Photos) / Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by ak47mann(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
Me ar nor big chested oo ak47, dat too nah overload.
[quote][/quote] I HAVE SEEN YOU PIX BEFORE YOU ARE VERY BEAUTY FULL AND GOOD SHAPE AS WELL LOVELY GIRL tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by kandiikane(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
*blush *
Ahaaahaha,thank you. smiley
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by ak47mann(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
kandiikane:

*blush *
Ahaaahaha,thank you. smiley
YOU ARE WELCOME kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
ak47mann,

Why are you chatting with my gf?
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by ak47mann(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2011
dayokanu:

ak47mann,

Why are you chatting with my gf?
SHE DUMP YOU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by kandiikane(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
lol
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by shotster50(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
#Team AK47 lol
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by aloyemeka2: 1:30am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=14pt] EXTREME POVERTY AND HUNGER IN SIERRA LEONE[/size]

The republic of Sierra Leone is an extremely poor and war-torn English speaking country in West Africa with a total land area of about 71,740 square kilometers and a total population of about 7 million people.

Sierra Leone was in civil war between 1991 and 2002. The war destroyed many lives and properties leaving Sierra Leone with nothing but extreme poverty.

Although there is peace in Sierra Leone today, the poverty and hunger level in Sierra Leone remain extremely high compared to other African countries.
According to the new UNDP human development multidimensional poverty index, Sierra Leone is among the 10 most poorest countries in the world with about 81.5 percent of the population of Sierra Leone living in extreme poverty. The report also shows that about 52.3 percent of the Sierra Leone population are deprived of drinking water.

Just like its neighboring countries Liberia and Guinea and in most other African countries (especially in Niger, Ghana, Nigeria, Mali, Ethiopia, etc) the majority of the poor population in Sierra Leone are poor subsistence farmers who grow crops and rear animals just to feed themselves and their families.
A major portion of the poor population are also into alluvial diamond mining which accounts for nearly half of Sierra Leone’s exports. Although Sierra Leone is working very hard to recover from the dark years of war like many poor African countries, there is tremendous inequality in income distribution and also high level of corruption in Sierra Leone today.

Sierra Leone’s economy is among the worst in the world not just in the social structure but also in physical structure. Even though Sierra Leone is blessed with abundant natural resources including minerals such as diamond, gold, bauxite, iron ore, etc, Poor infrastructure, corruption and poor management have crippled the economy.

The fate of Sierra Leone’s economy depends mostly on alluvial diamond mining and also on foreign aids but as long as peace continue to reign supreme (increase in political stability) as it does now in Sierra Leone, the economy can recover in few years to come.

http://cozay.com/POVERTY-AND-HUNGER-IN-SIERRA-LEONE.php
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by aloyemeka2: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2011
Sierra Leonians are so lazy that they will rather watch their children starve to death than plant something but when it comes to sleeping around and drinking, they will come first. A very useless set of people.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by kandiikane(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2011
smh
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by mukina2: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2011
^
lef the child of lef am so e go tire wink
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by Beaf: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Sierra Leonians are so lazy that they will rather watch their children starve to death than plant something but when it comes to sleeping around and drinking, they will come first. A very useless set of people.

Sierra Leonians are not lazy. What you are saying is quite offensive.
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by mukina2: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ignore her funmi like seeking attention, i think she is mad at me for linking and locking her topics, she refuses to use the search button and creates topics that already exists, so she went in search for something to say about sierra Leone, really pathetic, i know it is not true so i wont waste my time replying her trash wink
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by ak47mann(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
sierra leonains some of them are not nice at all i had experience with them angry
Re: Why Are Sierra Leonians inherently Lazy? by mukina2: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
lol, all nationalities have the good, bad and ugly dear wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Female Muslim Student Murdered In The UK / S.ex Is What Democrats Are Teaching Your Children In School / Answers Of An Alien From Andromeda - Nibiru - Elenin - Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.