Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh (55775 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by 99thEnemy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Could this be true
These are 10 mind blowing facts about Nigeria

Nigeria has the highest rate of private jet owners in Africa :
As poor and terrorizing Nigeria might be, there are many, i mean thousands of rich multi-millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria riding private jets to-and-fro within and outside Naija. #Winks

The richest black-man is from here also so you now have a clue of how rich the rich Nigerians are.

The African Business Aviation Association (AfBAA) estimates that there are already up to 600 business jets in Africa.

According to them, although China leads the way globally, Nigeria is the second-fastest-growing market in the world and is home to more private jets than even South Africa.

Now that’s a mind blowing fact I don’t think you knew about.

2. Five of the top ten richest pastors are Nigerians.

Nigeria has the highest number of millionaire pastors on the top ten list of richest pastors in the WORLD.

David Oyedepo of Faith Terbanacle (A.k.a winners chapel) leads the way for top richest.

Pastor chris of christ embassy comes next.

Then E.A Adeboye of Redeem christian church of God.

Matthew Ashimolowo who’s the pastor of Kingsway International christian center.

And the almighty peoples miracle worker.T.B Joshua Of the Synagogue church all nations.

Ok now to the next mind blowing fact.

3. Nigeria is the fifth fastest growing internet population in the world:

Naija is coming online oh.

Thanks to Glo they are making data cheaper thereby forcing other networks like greedy MTN and airtel (slow network) to reduce their prices because of competition.

4. The Dufuna canoe is the second oldest water going vessel ever unearthed and the oldest in Africa, it is between 8 000 to 8 500 years old and was uncovered in Northern Nigeria.

5. The first Black African to win gold at the Commonwealth games and at an international sports event was Emmanuel Ifeajuna, a Nigerian high-jumper. He broke all records of the time by clearing a height of 6ft and 8in:

6. Dele Alli is Nigerian: Well if you watch soccer you’ll know how much of a miss he is to us.

7. Tinie Tempah is Also Nigerian:

Tinie Tempah real names Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu is one of the top UK rappers. Born on November 7, 1988 to Nigerian parents from Ibusa, Delta state. Tinie Tempah began his music career in 2005 and he has since carved a niche for himself with several awards to his names. From Brit Award, Nigeria Entertainment Awards to MOBO Awards. In 2014, he won the BET Awards for the Best International Act. In 2013, Tinie Tempah traveled to his homeland, Nigeria, to play his first ever show in Lagos to thousands of fans. Apparently, Tinnie Tempah has got a thing of fashion, as he is reportedly one of the most stylish men in the music industry.

Now you know.

8. HUGO WEAVING:

Born in nigeria but not by nigerian parents. so he’s nigerian by birth.

he acted in blockbuster movies like lord of the rings trilogy, captain america trilogy, and Hobbit trilogy.

9. I’m Nigerian

10. Nigeria is great.
This one don turn Private Jets per second abi na per minute grin grin grin
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Goalnaldo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Could this be true
These are 10 mind blowing facts about Nigeria

Nigeria has the highest rate of private jet owners in Africa:
As poor and terrorizing Nigeria might be, there are many, i mean thousands of rich multi-millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria riding private jets to-and-fro within and outside Naija. #Winks

The richest black-man is from here also so you now have a clue of how rich the rich Nigerians are.

The African Business Aviation Association (AfBAA) estimates that there are already up to 600 business jets in Africa.

According to them, although China leads the way globally, Nigeria is the second-fastest-growing market in the world and is home to more private jets than even South Africa.

Now that’s a mind blowing fact I don’t think you knew about.

2. Five of the top ten richest pastors are Nigerians.

Nigeria has the highest number of millionaire pastors on the top ten list of richest pastors in the WORLD.

David Oyedepo of Faith Terbanacle (A.k.a winners chapel) leads the way for top richest.

Pastor chris of christ embassy comes next.

Then E.A Adeboye of Redeem christian church of God.

Matthew Ashimolowo who’s the pastor of Kingsway International christian center.

And the almighty peoples miracle worker.T.B Joshua Of the Synagogue church all nations.

Ok now to the next mind blowing fact.

3. Nigeria is the fifth fastest growing internet population in the world:

Naija is coming online oh.

Thanks to Glo they are making data cheaper thereby forcing other networks like greedy MTN and airtel (slow network) to reduce their prices because of competition.

4. The Dufuna canoe is the second oldest water going vessel ever unearthed and the oldest in Africa, it is between 8 000 to 8 500 years old and was uncovered in Northern Nigeria.

5. The first Black African to win gold at the Commonwealth games and at an international sports event was Emmanuel Ifeajuna, a Nigerian high-jumper. He broke all records of the time by clearing a height of 6ft and 8in:

6. Dele Alli is Nigerian: Well if you watch soccer you’ll know how much of a miss he is to us.

7. Tinie Tempah is Also Nigerian:

Tinie Tempah real names Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu is one of the top UK rappers. Born on November 7, 1988 to Nigerian parents from Ibusa, Delta state. Tinie Tempah began his music career in 2005 and he has since carved a niche for himself with several awards to his names. From Brit Award, Nigeria Entertainment Awards to MOBO Awards. In 2014, he won the BET Awards for the Best International Act. In 2013, Tinie Tempah traveled to his homeland, Nigeria, to play his first ever show in Lagos to thousands of fans. Apparently, Tinnie Tempah has got a thing of fashion, as he is reportedly one of the most stylish men in the music industry.

Now you know.

8. HUGO WEAVING:

Born in nigeria but not by nigerian parents. so he’s nigerian by birth.

he acted in blockbuster movies like lord of the rings trilogy, captain america trilogy, and Hobbit trilogy.

9. I’m Nigerian

10. Nigeria is great.
number 7 shock me as I reside in that town.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
3k everyday for 1year is above 1m..

i know a rat poison seller who raised millions to start importation by setting aside 5k everyday including sundays for close to 3 years
Are you talking about yourself? wink
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Mightyhaiz: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
wallay77:

U can't compare cab business with someone selling rat poison...nobody I repeat nobody can boldly come out and tell me he makes over 5k on daily basis selling rat poison baba make we dey learn dey talk truth small small na......it's not realistic at all..in a month all the rat in that state go die if he sells at that rate ...abi rat poison na 1k now?
Not in my place for all these,but for the sake of readers.. during the lockdown i had losses due to rats invasion of over a million naira.. these rats simply overgrew and destroyed lots of body n hair shampoos,body mists,designer packs, body n hair serums,expensive make up kits,expensive lotions , soaps,furnitures etc. Shops,esoecially in market places dont joke with rat poisons..most esp ppl that sell provisions. these rat poison vendors make a killing in clustered market areas. personally i purchase rat poisons of atleast 3k monthly for my outlets. There are well over 5000 shops in my location. Put your brains to a little exercise with these. Dont just sit ur butts on your hands and conclude that genuine hustle dont pay.. upto the stage of vehemently attacking hard earned success stories such as the OP

cc heendrix

2 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by UnabashedIPOB: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Stories like this make you believe in the ingenuity and resilience of mankind. I am very impressed. It's without a doubt that anytime you find a solution to human problem, you are bound to make money if you apply yourself and keep your eyes on the price. Keep up the good work.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by studentofTruth: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nice motivation.

But every motivational speech should have this disclaimer: survivorship bias applies!
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by ibinaboonline: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why do I find this story extremely fishy? Even with 20 barrow pushers paying 200 naira each per day, how does that make you a millionaire in this economy? 200naira X 20 is a mere 4k per day. And by his narration, that's for him and Boniface to share. He sounds too smart, smart enough to be making money from other means and using this embellished barrow business as a money laundering front. Tell me hundreds of people push hundreds of your barrows everyday and then I'll consider your story to make sense.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Owaincouncil: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
I love your story. Highly inspiring. But that doesn't mean it will work for everybody. Some do it better than this and never make it.
My prayer is that whatever legit biz we do in life, may God bless it for us.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by wallay77(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Not in my place for all these,but for the sake of readers.. during the lockdown i had losses due to rats invasion of over a million naira.. these rats simply overgrew and destroyed lots of body n hair shampoos,body mists,designer packs, body n hair serums,expensive make up kits,expensive lotions , soaps,furnitures etc. Shops,esoecially in market places dont joke with rat poisons..most esp ppl that sell food stuffs. these rat poison vendors make a killing in clustered market areas. personally i purchase rat poisons of atleast 3k monthly for my outlets. There are well over 5000 shops in my location. Put your brains to a little exercise with these. Dont just sit ur butts on your hands and conclude that genuine hustle dont pay.. upto the stage of vehemently attacking hard earned success stories such as the OP

cc heendrix
I Never said genuine business doesn't pay...all i said is there is no way a person who sells rat poison will over 5k everyday...consider this...u said u bought rat poison of over 3k in a month...did u buy from just one person...the only way u can convince me is that maybe it's just that one person that sells the rat poison in the entire local government...bros I swear and will swear over and over again it's not realistic at all...tell d person to open up to u....

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by okwusdidi: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
In developed countries no matter the kind of job you do people respect you for it.Maybe that's one of the reasons that they have overcome poverty.But unfortunately here if you do not were a tie to an office people look down on you.From the way this guy has branded wheel barrow pushing it would only take time before people with great and innovative ideas move in and take it to the next level.This is because the are helping to solve a problem in the society.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Cashalhaji: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Impressive
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Suleiman45(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
some people have been in the business for more than year's even have more than 30 wheelbarrow nothing to show for how come u be millionaire
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by olusegzy01(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Big lie hustler covering his mess incase naija dog (efcc) comes after him lol �
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Pickieox(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Man Narrates How He Became A Millionaire With ‘Wheelbarrow’ Business (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Chukwuma Ezeh has narrated his inspiring story of how he became a millionaire through starting a wheel barrow business, IgbereTV reports.

Chukwuma Ezeh, with Twitter handle @Gemdeconq7, took to Twitter to explain how he repackaged the unappealing wheel barrow business using modern business ideas.

He stated that he was a houseboy in the Igbo apprenticeship system in Delta state, where he met a business genius and they brainstormed different business ideas together.

They eventually started the wheelbarrow business with only 6 barrows, and it grew over a period of time after rebranding it with innovative ideas. Eventually, the business raked in millions of naira and they have 20 barrow pushers in their employment.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/Gemdeconq7/status/1375177987260350465?s=20
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by seyz91(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2021
cheesy
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A millionaire from wheelbarrow cry

Only an Igbo man can do this.

I am joining them tomorrow.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by heendrix(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Not in my place for all these,but for the sake of readers.. during the lockdown i had losses due to rats invasion of over a million naira.. these rats simply overgrew and destroyed lots of body n hair shampoos,body mists,designer packs, body n hair serums,expensive make up kits,expensive lotions , soaps,furnitures etc. Shops,esoecially in market places dont joke with rat poisons..most esp ppl that sell provisions. these rat poison vendors make a killing in clustered market areas. personally i purchase rat poisons of atleast 3k monthly for my outlets. There are well over 5000 shops in my location. Put your brains to a little exercise with these. Dont just sit ur butts on your hands and conclude that genuine hustle dont pay.. upto the stage of vehemently attacking hard earned success stories such as the OP

cc heendrix

Except he's the only one selling at ur shop area and even tho he might I still doubt he'd be making such amount, that's not true and from my little knowledge bout rodent is tho prolific but it'll take time for a new sect of rat to form a colony at ur shop. meaning, when you clear ur shop off rats now befr you can get to see rat again it'll take months

So let's call a spade a spade ur 5k assumption is not correct but anyways that's u and him business jare
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Hotbutt(f): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2021
You will see how Nigerians will rush now and start Wheel Barrow Business

Let me go and sleep on my bed biko.

I need to get married so I will stop sleeping alone.

But I'm scared of marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by falcon01: 12:37am On Mar 27, 2021
Who you want lie for Bettwe shut up and enjoy your ticket no cut
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by SmithRussell(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
3k everyday for 1year is above 1m..

i know a rat poison seller who raised millions to start importation by setting aside 5k everyday including sundays for close to 3 years
Because there’s nothing called expenses abi?? It doesn’t make sense abeg
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by ZooOga: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2021
I love these hustle to success threads on NL. Mod, thank you and clap for yourself.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Spechialone(f): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2021
I know some wheel barrow pushers personally, see some make between 2- 4 thousand Naira daily ( those that have personal customers who they help in offloading and supplying weighty commodities like Rice, beans, cartons of Maggi, and provision)... Just have good customer relationship, and know strategic places in the market

2 Likes

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by emmabest2000(m): 1:24am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:
Oh this Yorochi guy!! Lost his Dad at a very young age and I just admire the fact that he was always proud of his job. even on the group with fine girls Nigga would still be proud to say he's a welder and always share pictures of work done e.t.c

But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??

Upon say na UGA Street he dey , Ogbo Rod

Hmm......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by mindtricks: 2:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Wonders shall never end.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by zynzyn(m): 2:47am On Mar 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Man Narrates How He Became A Millionaire With ‘Wheelbarrow’ Business (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Chukwuma Ezeh has narrated his inspiring story of how he became a millionaire through starting a wheel barrow business, IgbereTV reports.

Chukwuma Ezeh, with Twitter handle @Gemdeconq7, took to Twitter to explain how he repackaged the unappealing wheel barrow business using modern business ideas.

He stated that he was a houseboy in the Igbo apprenticeship system in Delta state, where he met a business genius and they brainstormed different business ideas together.

They eventually started the wheelbarrow business with only 6 barrows, and it grew over a period of time after rebranding it with innovative ideas. Eventually, the business raked in millions of naira and they have 20 barrow pushers in their employment.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/Gemdeconq7/status/1375177987260350465?s=20

Truly challenging story!

I need to up my strategic thinking time! undecided cool
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by jay7(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Its reallyy not in my place to school u about dedication to business,self discipline and dedicated goal getting.

I know ordinary cab boys that stash away 50 to 70k weekly.. how much more sb that makes his rat poisons almost from wastes ,and with profit margins of upto 300 percent. a very poor day's sale of just 10k could net upto 8k as profits

This your quote get as e be ooo cab boys stashing away 50-70k weekly so people that drive bus should be able to save 200-250k weekly then 800k-1million monthly then in a year save 12million and so on, bro it's always easy to calculate on paper than real life. Remember there are days the car would be with the mechanic for few days or week, police and union wahala e.t.c. I am a huzzler and I can put it to you that there are smooth and rough days, no man can boost of the same revenue everyday for 365 days, healthwise, market crisis e.t.c. has there own contribution too, imagine during lockdown last year, Peace

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by prophetfire: 3:17am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:
Oh this Yorochi guy!! Lost his Dad at a very young age and I just admire the fact that he was always proud of his job. even on the group with fine girls Nigga would still be proud to say he's a welder and always share pictures of work done e.t.c

But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??
just my thoughts too. He can be making a decent money from it, but not that he is a millionaire from it. And it's only twenty wheel barrows. Not even up to a hundred. He spiced the story up with some lies.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by jay7(m): 3:23am On Mar 27, 2021
prophetfire:
just my thoughts too. He can be making a decent money from it, but not that he is a millionaire from it. And it's only twenty wheel barrows. Not even up to a hundred. He spiced the story up with some lies.

I think the guy invested the proceed from the wheel barrow business into another lucrative business that he is not willing to share.

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Gbagura: 3:23am On Mar 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A millionaire from wheelbarrow cry

Only an Igbo man can do this.

I am joining them tomorrow.
Yes you're kuku right

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Amuluonyenaego: 3:41am On Mar 27, 2021
kingsleefolli:
Ok next page,your BROTHER E MONEY said the same things.
bad belle
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by cococandy(f): 3:57am On Mar 27, 2021
No lies here
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Chosing: 4:02am On Mar 27, 2021
motivational speaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens / Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.