Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh (55724 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Bluffly: 4:22am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:

Except he's not spending from it and besides, bank charges and ATM maintenance fee would remove that status
Haha. At least he still maintained that status for some seconds.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by egopersonified(f): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2021
I imitated a multinational company and created a smaller model. I was the first to creat that model in Benin. Now, even the people I met in the business and those that were doing other things are imitating my model. I see so many opportunities out there, but I can't do them alone. Can't wait to have reliable staff or for my kids to grow so I can expand as wide as my imagination has gone.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by ogbonti: 5:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Inspiring story. Never despise small beginnings

Each time someone comes to beg money here on nairaland, I always tell them to go push wheelbarrow and some people here will call me heartless and stingy bla bla bla - I am glad this story is out and it will serve as inspiration to those who want to succeed and rebuke those who have massively subscribed to laziness and prefer to beg online forever - This business needs zero capital and with full focus, and diversification - you can be financially free in 3 years! I hope this story puts an end to the begging on nairaland FOREVER!!!! grin
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by adecamp(m): 5:15am On Mar 27, 2021
200Naira X 20 wheelbarrows = 4000 per day.
4,000Naira X 26 working days = 104,000Naira per month.
104,000Naura per month X 12 months = 1,248,000Naira per year.
To be a millionaire no hard wink
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by ogbonti: 5:17am On Mar 27, 2021
jay7:

I think the guy invested the proceed from the wheel barrow business into another lucrative business that he is not willing to share.

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT and it is a good spot to start - better than begging on nairaland and being a pest!

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Georgereal277(m): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
More
.. wow , this is really inspiring
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Basheks(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2021
This is inspiring. Story like this gives idea on what a person should do to make money.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by owobokiri(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2021
femijay8271:
BUHARI fit claim dis one as hin Achievement

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Mimiranky: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Cut soap for us
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by faithose73: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2021
As Proverbs says "there is profit in every labour"
Iron scavengers must be among such labour too.
Even empty bottle water pickers.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Black people, this is what we are discussing in this age
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Emyogalanya: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A millionaire from wheelbarrow cry

Only an Igbo man can do this.

I am joining them tomorrow.
no! Just join the-igbos-are-ritualiasts-group- . Nollywood confusing them about igbos from the days of living in bondage. And they have truly been living in that mental bondage over Igbo progress. If rituals is that easy they think everyone will not do it? By the way if it's easy go and do your own let's see.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Weedhustler:
Abeg shift....na drugs u dey push!
Says the weedhustler. Envy kills.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
I am so proud to be an Igbo person honestly. If people hear the stories of successful Igbo men in different cities all over Nigeria and outside Nigeria, they will realize how they have made huge mistake stopping Igbos from leading Nigeria for decades.

If I had the courage to share my little success story, it will trend till the end of this year, but I won't because I am a private person, but God Almighty know how grateful I am to Him alone for giving me the little wisdom I have to create wealth from nothing.

Well done brother.......I am proud of you cool
Greetings sir. Will like to get some info from you, off nairaland though, if you don't mind.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by ebuka10box(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2021
kendrick93:
Lies..
Everyone wants to be motivational speaker online..
Many have towed this same wheel barrow pusher route and are still living in penury till now
novreason am oooo, ur hustle no matter but grace ....in every dirty hustle, person dey use am hit
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Weixzy(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2021
kingsleefolli:
Ok next page,your BROTHER E MONEY said the same things.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by grandstar(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:
Oh this Yorochi guy!! Lost his Dad at a very young age and I just admire the fact that he was always proud of his job. even on the group with fine girls Nigga would still be proud to say he's a welder and always share pictures of work done e.t.c

But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??

My thoughts exactly I believe it's either a front or he ventured into other businesses that made him wealthy. A fool will believe anything (Read Proverbs 14:15)
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2021
put an Igbo man most especially from anambra in dry desert without water , he will strung from nowhere to something
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by omaclarry(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:
Oh this Yorochi guy!! Lost his Dad at a very young age and I just admire the fact that he was always proud of his job. even on the group with fine girls Nigga would still be proud to say he's a welder and always share pictures of work done e.t.c

But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??

200X20= 4000

4000 X 28= 112,000

112,000 X 12= 1,344,000
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Omanze: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Man Narrates How He Became A Millionaire With ‘Wheelbarrow’ Business (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Chukwuma Ezeh has narrated his inspiring story of how he became a millionaire through starting a wheel barrow business, IgbereTV reports.

Chukwuma Ezeh, with Twitter handle @Gemdeconq7, took to Twitter to explain how he repackaged the unappealing wheel barrow business using modern business ideas.

He stated that he was a houseboy in the Igbo apprenticeship system in Delta state, where he met a business genius and they brainstormed different business ideas together.

They eventually started the wheelbarrow business with only 6 barrows, and it grew over a period of time after rebranding it with innovative ideas. Eventually, the business raked in millions of naira and they have 20 barrow pushers in their employment.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/Gemdeconq7/status/1375177987260350465?s=20

Wow!

This is a great news.

I love it.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Olayinka777(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2021
But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??[/quote]

Dey there u hear?
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by DESAMSAMO: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:

I was once a wheelbarrow pusher during my secondary school days, our market is every 5days...
on a blessed day I can take home 1200 - 1500 excluding feeding fees..
so they is profit in it.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Weedhustler: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2021
NetValueFX:

Says the weedhustler. Envy kills.

D thing dey vex me
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by emmaliver(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:

He has about 20 wheelbarrows on lease, each gets him #200 daily. cumulatively that's 4000 daily. Now multiply 4k daily by at least 25 days in a month thats 100k a month of passive income. in a year he would just log in 1.2M......
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by oie(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Very inspiring story....remember the Bible emphasizes never to despise the days of humble beginnings

Interested in learning a computer programming language....check my signature
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Chimeluv(f): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2021
Impressive although some nigerians don't like dealing with calculations when it comes to business so they would probably think it is impossible undecided
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by 9jaRealist: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Man Narrates How He Became A Millionaire With ‘Wheelbarrow’ Business (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Chukwuma Ezeh has narrated his inspiring story of how he became a millionaire through starting a wheel barrow business, IgbereTV reports.

Chukwuma Ezeh, with Twitter handle @Gemdeconq7, took to Twitter to explain how he repackaged the unappealing wheel barrow business using modern business ideas.

He stated that he was a houseboy in the Igbo apprenticeship system in Delta state, where he met a business genius and they brainstormed different business ideas together.

They eventually started the wheelbarrow business with only 6 barrows, and it grew over a period of time after rebranding it with innovative ideas. Eventually, the business raked in millions of naira and they have 20 barrow pushers in their employment.

Read his post below.

https://twitter.com/Gemdeconq7/status/1375177987260350465?s=20

GREAT STORY...
We need to tell more of our Nigerian Horatio Alger stories.

PS: Having said that, however, these wheelbarrows are becoming a right NUISANCE on Lagos roads and streets. embarassed grin
>
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Dickson178(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
this man must be a ritualist, even though you're pushing a wheelbarrow 5k a trip ,my dear ,you can't be a millionaire. mtcheew nonsense post with useless people.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by SenorFax(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
adecamp:
200Naira X 20 wheelbarrows = 4000 per day.
4,000Naira X 26 working days = 104,000Naira per month.
104,000Naura per month X 12 months = 1,248,000Naira per year.
To be a millionaire no hard wink
You no go chop, you no go pay rent, you no go buy fuel or pay NEPA bills, if you no get gf, shey you no go buy clothes or food for house. Transport nkọ?
So he no dey rest except weekends? He no dey travel? The returns are always complete? No new wheelbarrows? No repairs?
As a young guy, you go flex, sub or even help other people.....na so é easy?

The guy dey lie abeg.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Cashify: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Really
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
heendrix:

Nna ehn me iyaf been wondering o like how come?? we all know Hard work is trash in Nigeria forget how you intend sugarcoating the hardwork it's brings nothing reasonable to the table but only the guy knows the skeleton in his cupboard

Anyways, over to the gullible sha

Don't mind them. One day, like invictus and hushpuppi, we will surely know what's up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job / Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.