Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh (55773 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dickson178:
this man must be a ritualist, even though you're pushing a wheelbarrow 5k a trip ,my dear ,you can't be a millionaire. mtcheew nonsense post with useless people.

Don't mind them. But unfortunately, we Nigerians love stupid stories like this.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by online4business: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
As Proverbs says "there is profit in every labour"
Iron scavengers must be among such labour too.
Even empty bottle water pickers.
Iron scavengers trillion dollars business if you know you know.

they buy 1 kilo for 50 and sell for as high as 200- 250.

guess who makes the money
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
You cant have 10 cars on road and not be a millionaire undecided undecided
PatriotExact:
We Nigerians like applauding very stupid stories. Mostly because they sound emotional. This is a very fraudulent story, but because been are Nigerians and love the grass to grace story, we take all in. It was the same for invictus obi.

People who have even 10 cars on the road are not considering themselves as millionaires. But a cheeky wheelbarrow guy is a millionaire with 10 wheelbarrows.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2021
nwokennewi:
You cant have 10 cars on road and not be a millionaire undecided undecided

Well if you are talking about the cost of the ten cars, you may be right.

But if you are talking about the revenue thereof, then,
I want you to know that, I stopped listening to "business talkers" a long time ago.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
heendrix:
Oh this Yorochi guy!! Lost his Dad at a very young age and I just admire the fact that he was always proud of his job. even on the group with fine girls Nigga would still be proud to say he's a welder and always share pictures of work done e.t.c

But well I still don't get how wheelbarrow pushing would rake in Millions like do you charge 5k/trip??
bro the story does not add up at all. from Delta capital of yerhooyerhoo. there is something he is not telling the general public. yerhooyerhoo plus maybe lurking around!
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
I mean revenue
With what he said it's feasible being a millionaire with that just that hr either has a side job or it took him years and disciple
Most of this barrow pushers go home with upto 4k daily. Some charge upto 2k for some loads lol
PatriotExact:

Well if you are talking about the cost of the ten cars, you may be right.

But if you are talking about the revenue thereof, then,
I want you to know that, I stopped listening to "business talkers" a long time ago.
Re: How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh by Nnamnso123(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2021
Is very interesting story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens / Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.