Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product (28575 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 / Garba Shehu: It's Time We Stop Blaming President Buhari For Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by dre11(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product, Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu On Live TV

Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, has come down hard on Mallam Garba Shehu, spokesman of President Muhammadu Buhari.

When he featured on Sunrise Daily, a Channels Television programme on Friday, Baba-Ahmed said he sympathises with Shehu because “It is very difficult to sell a bad product”.

Shehu, who was also a guest on the programme, had said some persons would fail in their bid to bring down the government of Buhari.

While reacting to the secession moves of agitators such as Sunday Igboho and Asari Dokubo, Shehu said some “charlatans” were being sponsored to bully the president, thinking he will be forced into submission.

Igboho had recently declared that the SouthWest is no longer a part of Nigeria and Dokubo also announced establishment of Biafra Customary Government in which he incorporated some parts of the South East and South South as part of its territory.

Their action had generated a lot of reactions.

During the television programme, Shehu had attributed the actions of the “charlatans” to opponents of the government.

But Baba-Ahmed said what he really wants from the president is for him to do his job and not to keep blaming others for things that are wrong in his government.

“First of all, I must say that I have a lot of sympathy for Malam Garba Shehu because it is very difficult to sell a bad product. He is doing his job; his job is to make the administration look good. But Nigerians know how things are.

“There is no need to label critics as people who are overambitious, who want to bring down the country.”

DAILY TRUST

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Uteghe(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin I see Kanu and Secondus joining APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by kendrick93(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
At this point even a stone would do better than buhari....
I mean how worse can it get?

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Racoon(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
About 5 years it was sai Buhari, sai chanji or sai next level
They are ready to maim, shed blood or kill for it.Today, the woes and lamentation is unprecedented.Meanwhile there is still another 2 years to go.

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by BigSarah(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Buhari and osinbanjo na bad market no argument

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by qualityovenbake(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
I can relate, it's very hard to sell rotten tomatoes.

58 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by slivertongue: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
APC is an expired product. worthy for the dustbin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by urbobo20(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
beside were is femi adeshina self

6 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by KoleDgreat2020(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Aside Shehu, I also feel for Adesina too. defending PMB is a very difficult task..

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Twoclans(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
I listened to Hakeem Baba Ahmed this morning ,he said it so calmly to garba Shehu .The later almost concurred grin grin

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Gandollaar(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
The man gently and quietly and elderly gave it to Garuba. I watched the program.

Twoclans I didn't read your post before making mine o lol

The Baba na wicked man lol

36 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Twoclans(f): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
The man gently and quietly and elderly gave it to Garuba. I watched the program.

Twoclans I didn't read your post before making mine o lol

The Baba na wicked man lol

LOL

I enjoyed Hakeem Baba Ahmed's interview,he really showed maturity and made valid points .

Garba was just talking plenty without substance.I pity him sha.It is not very easy to defend this government.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by omonnakoda: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
slivertongue:
APC is an expired product. worthy for the dustbin
Problem is when you do that the same jokers will just change jersey

19 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by LibertyRep: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Racoon:
About 5 years it was sai Buhari, sai chanji or sai next level
They are ready to maim, shed blood or kill for it.Today, the woes and lamentation is unprecedented.Meanwhile there is still another 2 years to go.

The mere thought of having to endure two more years of Buhari's glaring ineptitude and incompetence is in itself tortuous.
Arrgggh!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by futuregovernor: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
BMC are also trying hard here to sell a bad product.....they only come now to call us enermy of the country bcs their bad expire product has ran out of idea

24 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Omooba77: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
dre11:

It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product, Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu On Live TV

Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, has come down hard on Mallam Garba Shehu, spokesman of President Muhammadu Buhari. When he...

DAILY TRUST

Baba-Ahmed: Presidency has run out of ideas — it’s always looking for excuses

THE CABLE

Lalasticlala

Baba-Ahmed: Presidency has run out of ideas — it’s always looking for excuses... ..LOL

19 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by fitzmayowa: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Baba-Ahmed delivered the TKO gently and calmly if not for the fact Garba is still on Buhari payroll he would have concurred with Ahmed's submissions...

27 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by fitzmayowa: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Twoclans:

LOL

I enjoyed Hakeem Baba Ahmed's interview,he really showed maturity and made valid points .

Garba was just talking plenty without substance.I pity him sha.It is not very easy to defend this government.

Its just the crappy culture we practice here he should have resigned instead he decided to sink with a clueless government that is making him to throw away his credibility....

9 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
I watched the interview. Garba Shehu...e choke

15 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by lonecatt(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
A spoilt one at that

7 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by mejai(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Who is the bad product hard to sell? angry

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by heckymaicon(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
As in ehn, a big SHAME on all this evil administration supporters/defenders.

Imagine an old man with dementia ruling over 200 million people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
The people who surround Buhari are tryna keep their job, just like most people would do, most people with no integrity

9 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by Eriokanmi: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lol. Naija really had entered one chance since 2015. Those who have fallen victim of one chance in life could tell what the experience was like...a bitter one indeed. You must drop your last card, including your wrist watch before they'd leave you, with serous beating. Once you enter one chance vehicle, you're stuck. You dare not alight until they drop you in a lonely place after milking you dry. You can't cry for help, seeing gun-wielding guys around you in the vehicle. You take to their dictates. Even if they say you should drink your urine, you dare not say no.

Nigeria's experience can be likened to this. Until buhari leaves office, we shouldn't expect any miracle. Now we can reliably gather that, it was late idiagbon, who was ruling with decorum in the 80s and not this dullard.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by TBadd(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lubbish, mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Mocks Garba Shehu: It’s Very Difficult To Sell A Bad Product by MufasaLion: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
So y'all watch the program.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Gas Explosion At Agbor, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.