Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari (826 Views)

Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement / Those Who Signed-Away June 12, 1993 Victory To Military Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by fstranger5: 2:43am On Apr 16, 2011
The story is still developing.

Will update as soon as I get more information.   .      .
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by braine(m): 3:01am On Apr 16, 2011
Is this really possible? I really do not think so
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by Rossikk(m): 3:02am On Apr 16, 2011
You're jobless.
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by recoome(m): 3:06am On Apr 16, 2011
U wish!
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by recoome(m): 3:06am On Apr 16, 2011
What a mugu like u! Its not suprising that bb fans could resort to anything just to save face becos they'll soon be retired 4rm nairaland
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by ektbear: 3:12am On Apr 16, 2011
hehe
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by gernded(m): 3:13am On Apr 16, 2011
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I DEY LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by braine(m): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2011
lol
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2011
Gej ke, last thing, afta all d sacrifice n all he has done, ur a fcukingstranger indeed, lollz
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by saintneo(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2011
nice one, heard Cameron just signed UK to US as its 53rd state
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by fstranger5: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2011
I just got news that, erm, hold on. . .

Will update as soon as I am able to confirm my latest information.
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2011
Yes, its a confirmed story. GEJ has step down this morning!!!
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by egift(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2011
lol.

Guys go cast your votes. Vote Wisely and Protect your Vote and the Result. BB all the way
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2011
Wv JEGA(JUST ELECT GOODLUCK AGAIN) @ d back of goodluck, den who wan make am step aside
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by alexleo(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2011
dream , dreamer!
Re: Gej Drops Out Of Race; Concedes Victory To Buhari by Mynd44: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2011
First it was tears now it is outright lies why am i not suprised!

(1) (Reply)

Ikedi Ohakim Writes President Jonathan / Nigerian Mayor Of Southwark Borough Dies In London / Nigeria's Violence Is Political And Not Religious Says Sultan On Cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.