Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. (3986 Views)

Guys Choose One From This Two Types Of Women Shapes / Ladies Choose Your Shape. Guys Choose Your Spec [photo] / Counter Thread; Guys, Dont Settle For These Set Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by IceColdVeins(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
I’ll go for the one that hates sex. Opportunity to cheat without a pinch of remorse

1 Like

Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Inasmuch as she is sincere and doesn't take me for granted, i'm cool with any other thing she may be doing.
Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by obowunmi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
14 and 12 are a NO-NO.
Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by Vaiki(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by 5Gbabe: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
the way I take love girl way day smoke even me day fear
Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by NACE13: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
A lady who hates cooking

A lady who hates cooking doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't know how to cook.

I am a decent cook myself, so, that's no problem for me. If I'm too tired, I place an order.
Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by SeunDobo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a sequel to the thread .. https://www.nairaland.com/6478860/fun-thread-ladies-choose-poison

As we already know, no lady is perfect and almost everyone of them have a character defect they need to work on so guys tell us, which one of these ladies will you settle for provided that she is excellent in every other aspect. You must choose one.

1. Smokes excessively.
2. Takes too much alcohol.
3. Very Arrogant/Non-submissive
4. Promiscuous.
5. Very financially demanding.
6. Very Lazy.
7. Very Dirty
8. Sexually unattractive.
9. Stark illiterate.
10. Hates sex/ Sexually boring
11. Hates cooking.(Yes some ladies hate cooking and will never cook)
12. Social media addict.(Always on social media)
13. Artificial/Cosmetics body.
14. Being dishonest and lying regularly.
15. Violent/Destructive anger.
16. Devilishly Stubborn.
17. Very Controlling.
18. Diabolic
19. Very Rude and Condescending.
20. Hateful/Malicious/Unforgiving.
21. Dangerously Jealous and Possessive.

As you can see, the list is so long and that is because of the very intricate nature of women but the truth is that if we guys consider the faults of every lady we come across, we will never ever have a woman to call our own so tolerance and understanding remain the best options so just pick your headache and use your paracetamol as at when due or just forget about having a lady in your life and enrol yourself in a seminary

too much alcohol still dey manageable , I would be nacking her every night when she's is drunk noni .. just like dream come through
Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by SJay7(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mubbyleey:
The only thing i can actually deal with is number 21. (Dangerously Jealous and Possessive.)... Na to just dey avoid being with females around her, and keeping my phones and laptop locked. That can be managed!!!

But any other thing apart from that 21. Is no no for me because I won't be able to tolerate them.
Gbam, u said my mind

1 Like

Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by akimbomimer: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Toks2008:
osamz007
Donspicey
SeekerofTruth1
FalseProphet1
Degrezhaa
richmond500
Jeon
Carchoice
Brainard22
SmellySperm
NiRfreak
Zzor
House1411
Enigma2049
Toyyien
DamnnNiggarr
Preciousallure
psalmskiddy
thatsleepboy1
baralatie
iykeklef
gistray
skywalker240
anochuko01
JOACHINpedro
dljbd1
DankemzI
prince2pac
Emu4u2c
jelel6
akimbomimer
Drabeey

Space bookers association of Nairaland
ah! cheesy cheesy
but I'm no spacebooker sha o.. I think you made a mistake
Re: Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison. by Bundle002(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
I can still manage social media addict

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Some Nollywood Celebrities Who Quit Acting Forever / Have You Ever Slapped Your Woman Or Any Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.