Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U (3669 Views)

Fear Girls / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Guyman93: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
I will make this so short but trust me fear girls
Women hate each others ooo

E get this girl I dey toast for over a year now she met everything basic stuff I want in a wife , but she keep saying I look like someone who is not serious , now the distraction is coming from a friend of hers

Unfortunately this friend of her connect me via side way and we started talking from there we became friends and we had sex like steady now

Few days ago I bumped into this girl I want to marry and small discussion she told me how her friend , advised her that people who behave like I do are always womanizer and as her best friend she never gave her wrong advise and she still wants me but she just afraid

I wanted to tell her that me and her friend we are already dating but I said make I just park and allow her discover things by herself

She will be shocked the day she will find out
Am not going to drop my girlfriend her friend coz of betraying her

Most time people u might be seeking advise on stuff might be envy of you be careful who u collect advise from

Beside this her friend my girlfriend now I dry fear her based on say she is a big girl but I didn't know she dey die for me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by habsydiamond(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
That's why some girls like keeping male friends cos their female counterparts are not different to the judas ischariot that denied Jesus christ... They will be behaving as if they love one another, whereas they are only trying to strategies on how to treat her fvckup... Fear women!!!!! I don talk.. I rise

8 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
I agree with you on this,some lady's and betrayal are 5$6.I had similar experience, there was this guy that was all over me some years back, he was someone I can't date but he keeps showing himself up and my friend that time knows everything because I do gist her and whenever my friend and i are together and he's coming we will start mocking him secretly, I got the shocker when I found out that my then friend was sleeping with the guy behind me and innocent me thought we were both virgins ooo.She wanted the ground to open and swallow her the day I confronted her with all she has been doing behind me and I asked her to keep her distance,I hate betrayals.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Spending123: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
I agree with you on this,some lady's and betrayal are 5$6.I had similar experience, there was this guy that was all over me some years back, he was someone I can't date but he keeps showing himself up and my friend that time knows everything because I do gist her and whenever my friend and i are together and he's coming we will start mocking him secretly, I got the shocker when I found out that my then friend was sleeping with the guy behind me and innocent me thought we were both virgins ooo.She wanted the ground to open and swallow her the day I confronted her with all she has been doing behind me and I asked her to keep her distance,I hate betrayals.

I smell lies.

30 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by shamsin6300(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=Zzor post=100258577]

You are talking in the sense until the Virgin part you mention with your anus cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by DaddyRochie1642: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:

I smell lies.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
[s]I agree with you on this,some lady's and betrayal are 5$6.I had similar experience, there was this guy that was all over me some years back, he was someone I can't date but he keeps showing himself up and my friend that time knows everything because I do gist her and whenever my friend and i are together and he's coming we will start mocking him secretly, I got the shocker when I found out that my then friend was sleeping with the guy behind me and innocent me thought we were both virgins ooo.She wanted the ground to open and swallow her the day I confronted her with all she has been doing behind me and I asked her to keep her distance,I hate betrayals.[/s]

1.Rule No.1 In Life:Never believe anything coming out from the female genders mouth most especially Nigerian Ladies...Just pretend to listen but never believe or take them serious.
2.Re-read No.1 Again
3.Go back to No.2

16 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by zyzxx(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
I fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Codezz: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lol. Kuku tell her na.
Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Neimar: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:

You too dy lie grin

4 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by jimmychang: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:

Omo this lie get pepper e enter my eyes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Jeon(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Spending123:

I smell lies.
with your Nigeria big wide nose.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:

HAIRY BALLS MALE

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Oyiboman69: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
one thing I like about your stories is that,at the end, you're always a virgin...

13 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by ShramStanSkuMus: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Omoh she's the best kind of friend you'll find anywhere o. shocked
You girlfriend's friend noticed that your girlfriend doesn't have the total ability to ruin your life properly and appropriately so she tried to help her by getting into your life by herself. I've never seen a friend going that far to help a weaker friend. Kudos to her. Tell your wife-to-be to keep her close.

No woman has the intention to make your life better. All of the na chop and clean mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Dreadlock69(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:

You no like him cucumber
Your friend like am
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oyiboman69:
one thing I like about your stories is that,at the end, you're always a virgin...
lmao virgin kor, vagina ni

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by tiswell(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oyiboman69:
wicked

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by 1beat(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
I HAVE WATCH THE FILM BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by GreenDee(f): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
1beat:
I HAVE WATCH THE FILM BEFORE
lmao, me too
Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Kharol1234: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
U sure?
Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:

This one go make good nollywood movie ooo.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Coldie(m): 3:27am On Mar 28, 2021
I have experienced same thing before in the past.

The girl being dae look me like mugu just because we grew up in disney fantasy way of love that a girl deserves to be treated right, when I do good things for her out of my good heart she would be laughing at me behind my back, they be like dz guy is a real mugu dz and dat. Miscreants na real miscreants no matter the way they try to package it in school environment it will always show.

These people are not used to getting such kind of love whether from their fathers, brothers or any male they know, apart from men who use them as call girls for runs, their fellow miscreants way of chyking them is somehow.

You that's not a miscreant won't understand it, no matter how good looking or rich you are miscreants understand themselves

2 Likes

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Fergal: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Ghostrye: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2021
The friendship between girls is always confusing. Like why pretend to want good for someone when you just want to bring them down

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by KingClown(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Dickson178(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
make I pass oh , I no need argument .huh ! I like your fiction, being a virgin as old as you are is a fiction to me

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Slynation(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
He's someone you can't date but your friend found something interesting about him and you called that a betrayal...Maybe you thought everything is revolves around you

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by emperorAY(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
you are doing nothing wrong bro
Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Mrscarter(f): 3:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Oyiboman69:

grin
Re: Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U by Powersurge: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Guyman93:
I will make this so short but trust me fear girls
Women hate each others ooo

E get this girl I dey toast for over a year now she met everything basic stuff I want in a wife , but she keep saying I look like someone who is not serious , now the distraction is coming from a friend of hers

Unfortunately this friend of her connect me via side way and we started talking from there we became friends and we had sex like steady now

Few days ago I bumped into this girl I want to marry and small discussion she told me how her friend , advised her that people who behave like I do are always womanizer and as her best friend she never gave her wrong advise and she still wants me but she just afraid

I wanted to tell her that me and her friend we are already dating but I said make I just park and allow her discover things by herself

She will be shocked the day she will find out
Am not going to drop my girlfriend her friend coz of betraying her

Most time people u might be seeking advise on stuff might be envy of you be careful who u collect advise from

Beside this her friend my girlfriend now I dry fear her based on say she is a big girl but I didn't know she dey die for me

You need a smart woman. The friend is obviously smarter. The one you wanted has displayed traits of inability to think for herself. And lacks foresight. Abeg dey with the friend.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / Christmas Is Near; Girls Are Dressing More Seductively Looking For Scapegoats! / I keep seeing numbers like 4:44 12:12 5:55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.